When are houesguests announced?

Cyn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kara is a former playmate of the year, Willie is russell from survivor brother, Wil was on american idol

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Oh Good Grief....another "Grodner sticks it to the fans" Season..and that's before the returning HG's show up in whatever CBS/Grodner guise they want to live on the legal edge of presenting this year!!!

Glass House just went up a couple more points for me!!!

Guest 6Borders

Ok...I'm counting 9!!!!

In the video with the three dancing, the girls look like Kara and Danielle but I am not matching a pic to the guy in blue with the glasses....anyone???

there are 3 more hg

one named ashley and one frank and another who no one can figured out his name the nerdy guy :animated_bouncy:

Oh Good Grief....another "Grodner sticks it to the fans" Season..and that's before the returning HG's show up in whatever CBS/Grodner guise they want to live on the legal edge of presenting this year!!!

Glass House just went up a couple more points for me!!!

How so? So far we have 9 Houseguests being named in the promo, that does not say anything about if the mentor twist is real and it says nothing if the other Houseguests will be new to the game or not. The one thing I am taking from this if Russels' brother is on the show than I doubt Russel will be here as well. I say wait until we find out who the rest of the cast will be.

Guest 6Borders

Well, we always have to have a model and/or a couple of other people who really only want to further their careers, and apparently now we have to have a Hantz on every show...lol! I'm willing to bet a couple of these people knew each other outside the house.

I really hope they reveal everything today and we don't have to wait a week for the mentors to be revealed because that is the big secret. Showing the new contestants along with a 3 second intro really doesn't tell you anything about whether we have a good cast or not.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

seem mike is out of show

4 returning hg :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I really hope they reveal everything today and we don't have to wait a week for the mentors to be revealed because that is the big secret. Showing the new contestants along with a 3 second intro really doesn't tell you anything about whether we have a good cast or not.

I predict we will see three boxes with ? on them!!!

Only 12 new HGs?! Aren't there usually 14?

+ 4 returning hg :animated_bouncy:

For some reason CBS.com blows up my mom's browser on this laptop.. everytime I try to go to the cast page, the computer locks up and starts opening a million windows.

Is there any way someone can cut/paste the houseguest profiles onto their individual threads here on Morty's? I know we usually have that anyway, and we're dying to read the bio's. It would mean a lot! :) <3

i am pretty lazy to watch all these interviews

another season of returning hg ^_^:animated_bouncy:

I guess I jinxed it...

no way am i excited

the bouncing smiley is my trademark way to end my post :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Well, I almost got it right, 4 boxes instead of 3 LOL

...."returning for their own separate prize"...hmmm...does that mean it's something different for each one?