When are houesguests announced?

Cyn

I'm on vacation visiting my mom for the week and we're both HUGE Big Brother fans. This is the first time we've been together at the start of the season, so I've been having fun reading her updates as they come in.

But when are we going to have the Houseguests revealed? I think I read they're already in sequester and will be going into the house on Saturday.. I could SWEAR we've had their pictures and bio's by this time in past seasons. Since the show starts in just over a week, I can't imagine they're going to make us wait much longer.. I've seen the house pictures already, but I can't find ANY information as to when Julie Chen will be announcing the lineup on The Talk. We're hoping to watch it together but I leave on Saturday. does anyone else know when this will be announced?

Thanks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I heard it was today (Monday) and then last night in chat someone who is tuned in to Superpass said it's the 7th.

There is nothing on the CBS site that I can find.

Guest 6Borders

I'll lay down a bet that you will see 14 "new" (meaning never been on BB before even if they come from another show) HG's and 4 blocks with a ? mark on them...those will be your returning HG mentor's!

Do they usually post somewhere when Julie is going to announce it on her show? I've always been working so in the past seasons I've always just read the profiles here on Morty's, but I couldn't find anything on CBS.com about the topics for Julie's show this week. I don't know how to find that information, but I'm hoping for a "Wednesday on The Talk, Julie discusses this seasons Big Brother and reveals the houseguests" or something.. I just don't know where to find that information..

The Talk is repeat shows all this week. They won't be live until July 9th. I wouldn't be surprised if they were released before that date. I saw a couple of places on the net that said they would be released around the 7th but I'm not putting a lot of credit in that information. They may be guessing the date right along with everybody else! lol

last year the hg's were announced a week before the show started

so thursday july 5th would be a week before the show :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Probably since the "mentor twist" (which I am un-officially dubbing "the mental twist") is a pretty strong possibility BB may not want to release the HG's too early so they can hype up their "big surprise shocker! I expect we will see little hypes coming out pretty soon and in number from CBS tho leading up to cast revealed.

Guest 6Borders

Casper thanks for the video...I HOPE those are just staff members and Brenchel are NOT really there to stay.

Moxie, thanks for the updated info on cast release.

I updated my previous comment to show all the videos in the right order, as the clips play list is kind of out of order. It was just the press tour/press event mock BB game. Rachel and Brenden were just there for the event, so I doubt they're house guests this season, as they wouldn't let them see the house and bed configurations before the live show.

And you will be releaved to know Rachel got evicted on the mock game.

Guest 6Borders

And you will be releaved to know Rachel got evicted on the mock game.

Casper, first glass of champagne goes to you for makin' my day...lol!!!

Yay!! I really hope the BigBrotherLeak is true and we'll find out Houseguests on Thursday, I really want to see that with my mom before I leave on Saturday.

And thanks for the video links! We're going to watch tomorrow, we're both curious to see the house.

2 More days !!!!

hopefully and the fun of dissecting the new cast begins :animated_bouncy:

Every year UVP I love your bouncy smiley faces, I keep looking for your kitty avatar for added bounce, not quite use to this new south park one yet.

But the 2 more day count down has me going :animated_bouncy: too!!!

sadly the new board changes took away animated gif avatars

so i had to make a change to this static one :animated_bouncy:

Promo of a few of them

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Supposed to be tomorrow but I think we will see a few more of those "teasers" up until then!

here are some pics to hold you over until tomorrow

capture_20120704_105933.jpg

capture_20120704_105941.jpg

capture_20120704_105931.jpg

capture_20120704_111313.jpg

capture_20120704_111311.jpg

capture_20120704_111257.jpg

capture_20120704_105930.jpg

capture_20120704_111250.jpg

capture_20120704_111248.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

capture_20120704_111309.jpg