Favorite Food, Veto or HOH competition from past BB's?

I don't mean whom won, I just mean .. the competition itself.

Watching BB10 right now, and this Veto Ceremony having them transport raw onions has to be one of the cruelest/best contests to date. I absolutely HATE onions I would be crying so bad I couldn't focus. lol So it would be a true test of who wanted it more.

BB1 comes to mind with "Race to Paris"... "Dominoes"... "Jump Rope"... All of these forced the hampsters to work together to win a challenge that took time, team effort and execution to win. It gave LF viewers something to watch and root for along the way. We sat on the edge of our seats when the time came for the live TV test. They practiced jump rope all week to get it right and then on TV they were so close to winning, when Chicken George missed. Anticipation build-up we all felt because we watched them all week work for it... Race to Paris was a tag team event that they gave effort 24/7 to win and we watched the team effort all the way, day and night... Dominoes was nerve racking to watch as they built the pieces together... But that was the good ol days when "alliance" was not even considered in the first two minutes upon entering the house, and airplane banners flew across the sky... The good `ol days...

fav veto has to be "A Lota Piñata"

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ic-8iJMfA

most didn't want james to win but somehow he did win. showed how over thinking can hurt you. reminds me of the comp in bb12 where brendon/rachel could have easily prevented britney from winning pov if one of them had drop as soon as britney did in the Big Brother Stockades

fav hoh probably ed and zach in part 1 of final hoh. both were willing to die up there. i stayed up many hours watching them.

my least fav comps of any types are those that are timed or who buzzed in first . i find bb can manipulate those type of comps. :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

My least fav comps are the ones where they have to eat disgusting food.

Also didn't like that one when Amy came back into the house and the HOH comp was to sit in that tub and they kept adding dead fish and slimy creatures.

Don't like the ones where they just stand there (like holding your finger on a button) to see who can outlast the others...total bore.

Ones I liked:

Any time the ENTIRE house had to compete together for food.

I liked the laser tag one because it was at night, exciting to watch and cool looking.

The one where they had to dive in the pool and get letters to spell out food items was fun. It was hilarious because they already had "meat: and that idiot (Scott I think...one of the 4 Horsemen) spelled out "steak"

The morphing one was fun to watch, but not good for the feeds because they went one at a time and the feeds were FOtH forever.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name