What do you think of this year's decor?

morty

Pictures from the house were taken by WeLoveBigBrother.com, you can view the pictures here. The people in the pictures are people from the media, not the new HGs.

On Monday, July 2nd at 3:00PM BBT (5:00PM here on the east coast) there will be a tour of this season's Big Brother house on the Superpass Live Feeds. Danielle Donato and Rachel Riley will be your hosts. You'll be seeing the house even before the HGs see it when they move in on July 7th. Don't have the live feeds? Time is running out on the Early Bird Special. Click Here to get the three months of Big Brother for just $29.99.

seeing the house does nothing for me

so no real opinion one way or another

now when the cast is reveal i will have A LOT to say :animated_bouncy:

Usually however much we might moan about the houseguests and more crucially the producers at least the show plays out in a nice house. Can't say that this year - one of the worst I've seen. I think they've tried to go for a kind of "retro-futuristic" look, but it just looks really dated IMO.

Guest 6Borders

I think it's awful..all those colors and stripes would make me dizzy. Even worse to see Rachel there...BARF!!!

All those shoes will prob fit in with the theme this year!!

Looks like lots of time spent on visual design. That works well for TV but has little interest for the LF viewer. I am more interested in new places where hampsters have something to do. Looks like the chicken coup is back? Chicken George will be proud. BB/AU had small farm animals they had to take care of and bond with. That was cool...

I like the mix of colors throughout the house. What's up with those weird shaped beds? I don't see how anybody can be comfortable on those.

It would be good for the HG if those headsets are functional and not just for decor.

It shouldn't surprise anybody Rachel went in for the mock game. She's turned into such a narcissist she will go anywhere a video camera is rolling. One of those last pics looks like she got evicted from the game. Thank goodness! Ugh.

It also looks like the HOH bed is small. Have they had a king sized bed in the past?

Overall I do like it. I see we have fourteen slots on the BB board so wonder how it's going to play out if there are more HG?

Guest 6Borders

I fear you are right...14 HG's and 4 mentors.

I think the mentors (I'm still going to call them "camp counselors) will come in and out of the game and not be actually living there. This would give time for their outside schedules (jail, court appearances ie Boogie; other events where CBS puts their D-rated celeb-wannabee's ie Brenchel).

If true would also give Grodner just enough "transgression of the truth" to "more HG's than ever.." so we can't flat-out call her a liar.

I am beginning to think that this rumor of having former houseguests in the house as "mentors" is true, but it doesn't make me happy. Alison Grodner seems to have absolutely no imagination and just likes seeing the former Houseguests return every year. Come on BB Producers can't you come up with anything new.

I dunno, I know the 80's are back in a lot of ways lately (keep seeing 80's flash backs in fashion trends lately .. bleh), but I am so not into the decor of this house. Doesn't look that cool to be honest. And the house doesn't seem big enough for more house guests, there table isn't big enough to hold enough seats, the couches around the living room don't seem big enough .. and the eviction wall for their names still only has 14 pictures shown.

House doesn't seem big enough for 17 or 18 or 20 people. Unless there is some sort of secret room we're not seeing, or another house of some sort.

Have too agree with most responses so far and say im not too impressesed with the house decore ... at the moment lol...however , its not the worst ive seen and I will probably like it in the end.

Sorry, not too thrilled about the looks of the house. I think the photo with the chicken looks like it is from a competition that the media people played. I hate the idea of the mentors. If this is true, it's just more people manipulating the players. Just leave them alone and let them figure it out on their own.

Guest 6Borders

That hallway (looks like maybe the one going to the Diary Room) looks kinda cool but the rest of it...yeck!! Hopefully it will look a little better live!

why couldn't they leak the cast :lol:

who gets off on seeing the house pics :animated_bouncy:

The house is different which is nice but hard on the eyes. The way the walls are painted makes them hard to look at. That being said I'm still excited to get it started, bring on the hamsters.

Please god, just let Brennon and Clifford be in house for mock up. Please don't let them be playing contestants. I might have to shoot myself.

Amen! I can't take another season of Brenchal. Glad she won but please, move on now.

As for the new decor...eh, it's okay. I like the kitchen and the hoh room. Hate the speaker/stereo room and that sneaker room is kinda dumb. We'll be sick of looking at it after a few days regardless. Won't notice the decor much after the hamsters arrive. BB did spring for a new washer/dryer this year.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name