My Big Brother 14 Wish

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I wish that all HG's Grodner is bringing in from past seasons (no matter for what reason) and all HG's coming in from other "reality tv shows" (Survivor, TAR...) are all on the same airplane and get hijacked to The Glass House until October 1st and have to spend that time in LIMBO!!

Guest 6Borders

OMG are the rumors true??

Past HGs and contestants from other shows on CBS for the Cast this summer?

I have no inside information, however we all know how lazy Grodner is and she will (of course) bring in her little BB children every chance she gets.

The season I see an all new cast, not related to or knowing each other previously (aka "total strangers" as the show always proclaims), nobody from Survivor, TAR or any other TV show, reality or otherwise is the season CBS and Grodner-Land froze over!!!!

I would not be surprised to see returning Houseguests as Alison Grodner loves to see former Houseguests in the house, and since she also knows that we fans love the show and continue to watch no matter what she doesn't have to pay attention to what we say. I wish she would get fired already, it is getting really old to have returning Houseguests in the house every year.

Last time I made a wish for BB, all I got was a headache......but here goes....I wish, I wish, I wish.....ALL UNKNOWN HOUSEGUESTS!!! No card carrying actor/actress members!! Give me 14 peeps without any TV experience....I always said they could grab some of the best houseguest there would ever be if they just pulled them off this website!!!

Guest 6Borders

I'm ALL for Grodner getting fired! Let's all write letters to CBS!!!

We can reopen Alcratraz and she can go live there with her reality tv kids and they can sit around and impress each other all day long.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name