Early Bird Special

Hbaby

Just wondering if it is better to wait to get the Live feeds until it is closer to airtime or if you sign up now, your 3-month subscription doesn't really start until the show starts? Or if the show will be done by the time the three months is up from the start of the early bird special.

Hope this makes sense!

Thank you in advance!

The show should be over within the next 3 months, so you should be safe ordering now. ( BB Finale night is usually early to mid-September) However, I usually wait to order my feeds until right before the show premieres. And of course, I order thru Morty's TV!!!!

However, I usually wait to order my feeds until right before the show premieres. And of course, I order thru Morty's TV!!!!

+ 1

Guest 6Borders

Don't think I will get the feeds...they've been pretty bad. I'll get BBAD tho and maybe there will be something else worth watching on it....LMAO!!! A lot depends on who Grodner brings back...I have no desire to spend money watching her favorite bring-back kids.

Just wondering if it is better to wait to get the Live feeds until it is closer to airtime or if you sign up now, your 3-month subscription doesn't really start until the show starts? Or if the show will be done by the time the three months is up from the start of the early bird special.

Hope this makes sense!

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for asking this! I was just coming here to ask the same question! Thanks to you I don't have to ask but I already have the answer!

Guest 6Borders

Well, now I am definitely going to wait and see who the cast is before even getting BBAD.

IF recently revealed twists are true and BB is bringing in Colton, Laura and Joey Fitness then the show is not going to be worth watching because those people will be guaranteed to go far in the game and it'll just be another Grodner Big Bore of a season.

Think I might wait until after the show airs to see if it's entertaining or not. I say this the last few yrs and always end up getting my feeds b3fore it starts but then wished I never paid the money cause I find it boring...lol who knows

i didnt think i would get feeds this year

but bb without feeds isnt the same once you are used to it

so i buckled down and got the feeds

so bring on july 12 :animated_bouncy:

I won't be able to do it this year as I still have the Superpass from last year. The kids wanted me to keep it so I could record songs for them each month from Rhapsody.

I will cancel them after this season though so I can do the early bird again next year. :)

i hope bblite gets their act together

no word on an updated version for this year's big brother :animated_bouncy:

anyone using an android tablet to get the feeds? this will be my first year to get the feeds and was wondering what the process is. easy or hard? i'm not tech savy but thank goodness for google and youtube. i've followed the livefeed updaters on mortys since season 8 and what a great job they do and what a great site this is! i'm using a toshiba thrive which has a full size hd port to display the pic to the tv. hoping this is a great bb season. thanks

well I am annoyed that they say they are haveing tech difficulties , have been trying to sign up thru Mortys all day, hope the problems go soon so I can get the early bird, dang it,lol, keep tryin I guess

they told me when I just was online with them that I may have to make a new e mail, sign up for a whole new real player acct to get my superpass, I am annoyed enough not to do that, their issues could take weeks to figure out, wha???

anyone using an android tablet to get the feeds? this will be my first year to get the feeds and was wondering what the process is. easy or hard? i'm not tech savy but thank goodness for google and youtube. i've followed the livefeed updaters on mortys since season 8 and what a great job they do and what a great site this is! i'm using a toshiba thrive which has a full size hd port to display the pic to the tv. hoping this is a great bb season. thanks

I was wondering the same thing but have Firefox on my Android Tablet and go to real.com .. and it works great !!

finally after much craziness I got my superpass, however they would not honor the early bird for the 3 months but did give me the discounted monthly, so I have my BBlite up and running, they are showing last yrs stuff right now, getting excited,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name