Sign in to follow this  
iloverobandamber

Survivor: Philippines

Most bitter jury, as a whole, I can remember on Survivor!!

Agree. They seemed downright unhappy. LOL. Survivor is showing its age.

Guest 6Borders

I agree with you Slim...it's getting old. It doesn't help with Probst sitting there turning the knife either (they are sitting here, you are not; they have a shot at a million dollars, you don't).

Personally I'm glad it's over. It was one of the most disappointing seasons filled with nasty, bitter people!

Do you find it odd that there were an even number of jurors? What would they do when back at Holywood studios there's a tie?

Build a fire I guess.... :nono:

Penner was bitter Abi and Malcolm. But I thought the rest were ok especially with Denise and her spirit held the show together and Lisa was interesting for finding a path through her faith and its absolutes and er sense of reality that does not permit absolutes.

They can be as bitter as they want but ffs cast your votes for the real winner not whomever you're least pissed at. Dumba$$es.

Floaters need flushed down the.......................

Well, so much for another great season of Survivor. I know some of you enjoyed it while others did not but thats the way it ends every season, right. Personaly a fans vs favorites season is a little early for me but any Survivor is better than no Survivor at all. I've enjoyed reading all your comments and thoughts on this years misfits and dysfunctional cast-a-ways.

Till next season I bid you adu. :rolleyes:

Guest 6Borders

I'm not a fan of "fans vs. faves" or any other Survivor of bring-backs, but agree with Steve...I guess it's better than nothing.

Rumor has it Little Hantz is coming back...barf!!

I enjoy seeing people again, but as for the Hans I would rather they were retired permanently all of them.

I love return players. Looking forward to fans vs favorites. :pizza: