Sign in to follow this  
iloverobandamber

Survivor: Philippines

who excited for the new season of Survivor,i cant believe this will be the 25th season of Survivor

the new season is only 3 months away!!!!!

Depends. Are the going to cast people with personalities or more bores.

I agree with you Wicked, I gave up watching the last one, just could not stand the cast!

Guest 6Borders

I was until I heard Colton was back!

They were all on tip toes last season and so so boring....

Survivor Philippines (S25) starts Wednesday, Sept 19, 2012 at 8/7c on CBS

Over the seasons several cast were medi-vacced from the game with one question in their hearts...what could have been.

This season three will get to come back and find out. They will join 3 tribes of new players.

http://www.cbs.com/s...-season-preview

Who do you think will come back?

I have been trying to think of who all was medi-vacced out. Preview shows the burned guy, Rob, Russ and Colton. (Please not Colton CBS!!) Where there any others?

Mike Skupin, the only one I think deserves a second shot, Russell Swan and Jonathan Penner were the names I heard, but who knows if it's true or not.

I really wish shows would stop this annoying trend of bringing back old players, YUCK.

Stop casting actor/actress/model wannabees and go back to casting real people

Ok I just saw the cast photo and WTF Lisa Whelchel ( Blair, from Facts of Life) is on this season!!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

CBS announced the cast of Survivor: Philippines.

I will do their threads tomorrow, I have to TFU in a few minutes. Until then......enjoy and pick out the one you want dibs on. :)

Threads are done.

Returners are ...

Name (Age): Jonathan Penner (50)

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Cook Islands” and “Survivor: Micronesia”

Previous Finishes: “Survivor: Cook Island” – 14th out, 6th jury member. “Survivor: Micronesia” – medical evacuation due to knee infection.

Name (Age): Michael Skupin (50)

Previous Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback

Previous Finish: Medical Evacuation due to severe burns received after passing out into a fire from smoke inhalation. After inhaling a thick cloud of smoke, I passed out and fell forward into the fire suffering severe burns all over my body, the worst of which was on my hands.

Name (Age): Russell Swan (45)

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Samoa”

Previous Finish: Medical evacuation due to Dehydration. I fainted multiple times during a challenge. Jeff Probst has described this as, “the scariest moment I’ve ever had on the show.”

They dug up some old bones to haul that Facts of Life chick in.

Predator's back

Johnathan amused me

Roxy + jesus = forgetaboutit

2hqwfsz.jpg

They dug up some old bones to haul that Facts of Life chick in.

Predator's back

Johnathan amused me

Roxy + jesus = forgetaboutit

2hqwfsz.jpg

Dem bones, dem bones gonna rise.

Can't wait for the show to start tonight. I hope we have a good season this go round.

Guest 6Borders

Maybe it's just me or after 24 seasons Survivor has lost something in the translation, but this is shaping up as a pretty boring and predictable cast in my opinion.

I guess it's the decent thing to give medical evac's another chance but they give us this idiot Russell who, for some reason which has escaped me, has a sense of entitlement that allows him to act like a spoiled child and berate & bully his Tribe (can't see he was that impressive in the challenges). Next we have a pagent winner who apparently took a wrong turn to "Are you Smarter Than A Pre-Schooler" and ended up on Survivor instead; a former actress who is likeable enough but admittedly has no social skills without a script and a character to play; a pro-athlete (always has to be one) who blew out his knee in the first 30 minutes; a guy who ASKS to be voted off (unbelievable) and a couple of girls who are so in-your-face one has already self-destructed and been sent packing. I hope the rest of the cast will show us something or Survivor has a few twists & turns to make this interesting.

These people claim to be super-fans yet few of them seem to have researched the show and/or practiced survivor skills (hence the name of the show people). This gets me every year! I not invested in the show enough to know if they cast knows where they are going (you would think after 24 seasons they might be able to narrow it down) but you would think basic skills like building a fire, collecting water (I don't ever recall they've been somewhere it didn't rain), researching different plants and berries, setting up a shelter, fishing and cooking over a fire would be things you would want to know.

The editing seems to be focusing on the losing tribe and we are not getting to see much of what is going on in the other two camps

Guest 6Borders

It better get "interesting" pretty soon! The only reason I know anything about any of the other Tribe members is because two are returning players and one is a former TV kid star who got a lot of hype before the show. The rest have pretty much been ghosts.

Guest 6Borders

Well 6Borders I guess you might find Pete's move against RC interesting.

Definitely...it was nice to see who else was actually on the island and see a little more air time for the other Tribes.

I was beginning to feel like Jan Brady "Russell, Russell, Russell....!!!" :lol:

I like the challenges as long as they do not get violent between contestants.

Where's the fun in that?

Guest 6Borders

Well, now that there are 2 tribes maybe we'll get to find out who else is there...lol!!

Guest 6Borders

Most bitter jury, as a whole, I can remember on Survivor!!