September 2nd / 3rd Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest StillMissWILL

:blink:

H & Jan practicing trivia questions in the bathroom.

Ivette and Maggie whispering in the Big BR.. cant really hear them. Lots of talking in the background.. Ivette seems to be doing most of the whispering. Then i just her ivette say 'does that make sense to you' and maggie completely ignored her.

Maggie just said that she thinks Ivette will get off the chopping block and she will go up today.

M - I hope I get the VETO. That is the only thing that is going to keep me here. Someone gets to go home today. I am saying this in a positive way.

I - Beau what size is your shirt?

B - Men's small

April enters the scene

B- Lets get this show on the road you guys said 8:30... it is 8:45 BEOOTCHES

A- whoever stays they have to win it. I am ready for it to be over with. IT is friggin insane. Pretty insane.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message on CBS:

BIG BROTHER 6 24/7 is temporarily unavailable so that certain competitive results are not revealed in advance of Saturday's broadcast.

BIG BROTHER 6 24/7 will resume Saturday, August 20 at 9pm PT/12am ET

Guest txfirewife
Message on CBS:

BIG BROTHER 6 24/7 is temporarily unavailable so that certain competitive results are not revealed in advance of Saturday's broadcast.

BIG BROTHER 6 24/7 will resume Saturday, August 20 at 9pm PT/12am ET

Message is given but if you wait a few minutes one camera does come up. Hope CBS doesnt take that away from us.

Right now showing Janelle in HOH room. Of course as always she is still in bed.

Guest StillMissWILL

April, Ivette and Maggie in the kitchen bashing Janelle Again... Surprise

Maggie just leaned into April and called Janelle a 'cunt face' (such class)

THen they were talking about Janelle weight again....

Guest txfirewife

Janelle has made her way downstairs.

Camera zooms in on Maggie while she eats. She gets up and wispers somthing into Ivettes ear then goes to fill her water bottle up and has a chessire cat grin on her face.

Beau and Ivette are playing chess while Maggie watches over. Sound is real low on feeds at times.

HGs are on indoor lockdown.

Guest StillMissWILL

Maggie said that when Julie asked her how did she lose the weight last night that she should have said that "I didn't lose it I just gave it away"... A direct shot at Janelle I might add... (Maggie is a real treat today)

Guest StillMissWILL

They all stated that BB told them to dress casual today. They were also told it was almost time and to stay near the sliding glass door.

April - I havent had an ambien in about two months. I am going to take that shit as soon as i friggin can.

A- we havent sleep down in two weeks and none of us had a good nights sleep last night.

A- if i were you i would hope that Dave would drive.

M - I dont want to fly

M- asking BB if they can rent her a car after the show instead of getting a plane to fly her home. Then asked if she could get a hotel that accepts dogs.

A - Maggie could you be any more high maintenance.

Guest StillMissWILL

Howie & Janie in HOH room

Howie playing with Light Saber

H - the nerd herd is coming after us Janie... If you win tomorrow night we are in the final four. that is what you wanted right!

J - uh huh

Howie & Janie - 16 pieces of candyyyyyy

Janie - i am sorry howie i am just a lost Janie doll

H - I know it

Guest txfirewife

Ambian is a sleeping pill. I didn't realize she (or anyone else) was having sleeping problems in the house.

Howie is back in the diary room playing with his light saber.

Archived