September 2nd / 3rd Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 20 min ago feeds came on for about 2 secs if that.

[i posted pics in the pic section]

You saw Howie, Maggie, Ivette and not sure who the other blonde was. In the kitchen talking. Howie did not have the HOH key on. I could not see an hoh key on any of them but Maggie had her back to the camera.

About an hour ago I heard voices on the quad feed for just a second.  Later I found a picture confirming...

howie, april, maggie and ivette in kitchen.

It appears Beau has been evicted.

Fuskie

Who guesses our friend who delivered us 45 seconds last time wasn't fired after all, but is being watched more closely this weekend...

Upon further investigation of the image, the person who I think was identified as Maggie was wearing a black dress with white shoes. That does not sound like Maggie to me, but more like Janelle. It is possible that Beau was taken off the block, Maggie was nominated, and subsequently evicted.

Fuskie

Who does not know if it is forensic analysis or just wishful thinking...

Guest bama_chevygal
Upon further investigation of the image, the person who I think was identified as Maggie was wearing a black dress with white shoes.  That does not sound like Maggie to me, but more like Janelle.  It is possible that Beau was taken off the block, Maggie was nominated, and subsequently evicted.

Fuskie

Who does not know if it is forensic analysis or just wishful thinking...

April and Ivette were wearing black, April had on her white uggs. Maggie is wearing sweatpants and longsleeve shirt when the feeds came on for abt 2 sec.

Archived