Speculation about the new Season

salter-path

ceba1832a7.jpg

Now this is definetly not the US House. Our BB houses have never been as classy as this!! The best house we have had in all the seasons is mutually agreeable as BB5.

I think we can expect to see Danielle, Amy, Marcellas, Alison, Dana, Jack, Robert, Nakomis, Diane, Marvin, and at least one of the twins back in the house this season.

Yipes!!

Love: Diane

Think is cool: Marvin

Like: Jack, Robert, Amy, The Twins

Hate: Marannoyingas, Danihell, Mantroll, Nakompuss, and Alistunned.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle has said she would not do BB again. She doesn't think she can win. She also says she has family obligations, mainly keeping her job so she can help support her family. And also She says she has made with some of the BB casts members and saw what Survivor All Stars has done to their friendships and would not want to go though that.

Wow King I didn't think anyone liked the Twins. Good to know I wasn't the only one. I doubt either one would come back though.

agree about Marcelas and Wackomis as well :twisted: :twisted:

they can have whoever and whatever in the house and we will still watch!, I'm thrilled that we get to go thru another BB season with the ScottishTXn...woo-hoo!

Guest cappy
ceba1832a7.jpg

Now this is definetly not the US House. Our BB houses have never been as classy as this!! The best house we have had in all the seasons is mutually agreeable as BB5.

I think we can expect to see Danielle, Amy, Marcellas, Alison, Dana, Jack, Robert, Nakomis, Diane, Marvin, and at least one of the twins back in the house this season.

Yipes!!

Love: Diane

Think is cool: Marvin

Like: Jack, Robert, Amy, The Twins

Hate: Marannoyingas, Danihell, Mantroll, Nakompuss, and Alistunned.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How can you hate Nakomis????

if they are gonna recycle HG's ....there has been 5 seasons so far, take the first 2 evictees from each season that equals 10 (people we have seen before), now if the first 2 did not want to play, then go down the line in which they were evicted till you find a HG...its simple!.....I dont want to see Survivor flunkies or TAR flunkies, but it might be decent to see those that were out early to be given a second chance!

Guest cappy
They must suck if they were out early. It wouldnt be interesting. Can you imagine what it would be like to have Holly and Michelle back in the house?

they must suck if they were out early?...HA!, what we got a glimpse of them for like 6 days?....I'm sure alot of people wouldnt mind if Lori (BB5) were to come back?...its all in who you liked and disliked, all im saying is that they didnt have a chance to align themselves and perhaps the next go round give it a better try...anything is better than having recycled TAR and Survivor contestants!

Guest GaYToR

I've already decided that if we get a BB season of recycled houseguests, whether it be from former BB's or from other reality shows, I will find something else to do with my summer.

Of course by the time we know who has been actually cast, the houseguests are set in stone (hey! maybe that would be a good HOH challenge. First ones to chisel out of their cement boots, from the bottom of the pool, could be the HOH?) but maybe starting a nationwide letter writing campaign to CBS to tell them what we think and why we aren't watching the show, with a copy to the sponsors (who are the ones that would really care what we think) could be a better summer spent than watching the show.

3_3_103.gif

Gaytor, say it aint so?, your not seriously advocating another letter writing campaign? we went thru this last year, as long as the ad spots sell they will throw whatever they want in there for us to watch!, and we will, relunctantly but we will!

This was posted on BB6BBQ.com today

Latest BB Gossip 

A little birdie has been to visit again! We have heard a rumour that the new BB house will be a 2-floor mansion with a glass wall on the back for cameras. It may resemble a mansion some of us have seen before... that being said, it will definitely feature some sort of "familiar faces" - this is common knowledge now as people at BB casting calls were admitting it freely. The moderator will probably be OUTSIDE the house, though, and interact through monitors - this should be Julie Chen's role.

Guest Summer

something I read that is interesting for the next season of Big Brother:

HOT AND HEAVY

In what's being billed as the network's "most aggressive summer schedule ever," CBS will launch three new reality series in June, per Variety. The new entries include Mark Burnett's American Idol-like competition, Rock Star: INXS, Tommy Hilfiger's Project Runway rip-off The Cut and Fire Me... Please, a show in which two newly hired workers vie to get fired by 3 pm that day. In addition, the network will debut a sixth round of Big Brother, featuring a new, two-story house built in the same studio that Yes, Dear once called home. I can't be certain, but I think that's CBS' subtle way of saying Brother will suck worse than it usually does.

More House Information 

Article on Variety:

"On Thursday, July 7, CBS summer stalwart "Big Brother" returns for its sixth season with a new look -- literally.

Skein's old house on the CBS Radford lot has been demolished to make room for a new office building housing KCBS, KCAL and other Eye properties, perhaps including some CBS or Viacom exec offices.

As a result, CBS has built a new two-story "Big Brother" house on the site of the old "Yes, Dear""Yes, Dear" studio space. Exec producers Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner said the new digs will open up a slew of production possibilities.

"We've had a chance to improve on the whole layout," Shapiro said, calling the new house "a whole new beginning."

Grodner said having two stories means "our cameras will be able to get real aerial shots. It will definitely look and feel different, maybe a little more like a loft space."

New house will still have a backyard, including a pool nearly twice as big as the old house's wading hole.

Grodner and Shapiro are holding back details of any other changes, with Grodner saying only that "it's safe to say there are surprises and new things" in the works.

"Brother""Brother" will keep its thrice-weekly broadcast pattern, with new episodes airing Thursday and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9 p.m."

Guest ranster627
Could the 10 familiar faces be familiar faces to the houseguests? Not to the Audience?

It seems that may be the case after all, I guess we will all find out on July 7th!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janice

What do you think BB could possible put in as a new twist on BB6. I would love to hear all of your suggestions to make it a really good season. Come on be scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ranster627

Even though they had the "X" Factor ... I think the real ex-factor would be to have people divorced on there! The first round was just exes in the boyfriend/girlfriend sense ...

It is way different to have your ex-husband or wife around ...

Speaking of spouses, I would love a married BB ... would be fascinating to see if couples stuck together knowing there could be only one winner!

Speaking of spouses, I would love a married BB ... would be fascinating to see if couples stuck together knowing there could be only one winner!

I don't really think that would really work as an angle .. because if they were married/couples off the show -- both of them would really 'win' .. because most couples have a 'combined' income household ...

Well I think the basic format (HoH, Nominations, Veto, Eviction) will remain, but there will be a twist to the format itself, rather than the housemates (as in The X Factor, Project DNA).

The US Big Brother is generally more of a stand alone show and doesn't borrow ideas from other versions as much as other countries versions do - but last year we had one the best twists ever here in the UK as part of the "Big Brother Gets Evil" theme.

In the UK the public determines who is evicted. We had a "fake double eviction", with the two evicted housemates ushered to a secret bedsit within the BB compound. In this room was a live feed from the house, meaning they could watch their fellow HMs 24 hours a day.

Five days later they returned to the house, armed with information. Unfortunately, they didn't keep their cool and the infamous Fight Night erupted!

Adapting for the US version, I'd suggest the two fake evictees are chosen by viewers in America's Choice (at last, one that matters!) The voting would open on the first night, with a special live show on the Saturday to cover the eviction. This would get some brilliant reactions from the HMs - with the HMs discovering there is a surrpise double eviction - and that it's been determined by the public!

The first HoH challenge would take place at the end of this show.

The two "evictees" would then watch the house in secret for the next five days. The Nominations and Veto Challenge take place in this time, as does the voting (by the HMs) for the first evictee. However, unknown to the HMs the "evictees" in the bedsit also get a vote each for the first eviction.

The next Thursday the first live eviction takes place - then the biggest shock of all as the two HMs return from the bedsit and enter the house in time for the next HoH comp!

That would make for a fantastic first week of BB6 with a twist that I don't think the US housemates would expect - especially as since BB2 all voting has been done in-house.

It does mean no Head of House competition in the first show - but I think revealing the plans for the secret bedsit is more than enough compensation. The first show could include a food comp with a twist though.

As for other twists. I think later in the series it's about time we had a Veto comp (though just a one-off) where the Veto winner also gets to nominate the replacement.

I'd also like to see a twist that could see the Head of House lose their position and find themselves on the block!

I love a lot of your ideas .. but I have given up on CBS ever allowing anything that will truely shake up their show ..

I think it would cool if they let us pick the evictee during one of the shows .. I don't think I'd like for them to do it all season .. because it changes the dynamics of how the HGs interact with each other .. it doesn't create an enviroment where HGs can back stab, scheme or plot of America is doing all of their choosing ..