Speculation about the new Season

salter-path

I love a lot of your ideas .. but I have given up on CBS ever allowing anything that will truely shake up their show .. 

I think it would cool if they let us pick the evictee during one of the shows .. I don't think I'd like for them to do it all season .. because it changes the dynamics of how the HGs interact with each other .. it doesn't  create an enviroment where HGs can back stab, scheme or plot of America is doing all of their choosing ..

That is why I think it be ideal for viewers to vote on the "fake eviction" described above. Within a week it would be clear to the HMs once the "evictees" return that the voting is being done in-house.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of the veto holder being able to pick who goes up if they use the veto.

I think a fake eviction is a very creative thought but it kind of ruins the whole strategy of the game. Everything shifts after each eviction -- and each eviction forces you to reveal more of your cards so to speak.

I would like to see a challenge akin to TAR's fast forward in one of the first few weeks-- something really hard that if you try and succeed you are totally safe for the week, but the down side is that only the people who try and lose will be eligible for eviction. If no one chooses to go for it then it reverts to a regular week (but I cant imagine no one going for it) If less than 3 try for it then the others are eligible for eviction but the one who does it the fastest wins HOH. There would be a lot of "chicken" going on. If 2 people opt in do I let one of them automatically win hoh or do I risk it to take it to 3 -- that kind of thing. (I hope I explained that the way I am seeing it in my head)

As for ideas with casting -- I havent enjoyed the seasons where people had ties to one another as much as those when everyone went in solo. I hope this year they pick really smart contestants, people who understand the game, the strategy etc. -- no offense but no more Cowpokes. It might also be fun if they gave them all one false but really nasty personal fact (a funky job, a non-violent criminal offense, a nasty habit, a funny sexual fetish) that they had to find a way to reveal in the first week to at least one other contestant. They should each be told that they are the only one doing this or something like that. it would be funny to see which things spread, if it changed who you made alliance with etc. Then right before the first noms they would each get to reveal their false secret.

I like when they put in twists right before the vote (like they did on Survivor the week Ebraham was suppose to get the axe, but instead got the exemption for Koror and Angie went) it was interesting to see how people vote when they have to do it on the fly like that and have to think it out for themselves without the "leaders" telling them what the new strategy is.

Just some thoughts. Cant wait for the new season to start.

I have been searching the net for all BB6 info I can find. One thing strikes me as odd. Numerous sites are reporting rumors of an All Stars, 10 new guests, 10 returning. We havent discussed this possibility at Mortys..or have we and I missed it?

Aldav's site (hello Aldav..he frequents Mortys often:) has a great clip from the Fishbowl with Lori. Marvin is in LA? Will he be one of the All Stars? Diane has been mentioned along with Jase. One rumor is 10 new guests downstairs, the All Stars up stairs. All Stars are Marvin, Diane, Jase, Dr.Will, and Marcellas with the others unknown.

Have you guys heard anything?

There was a thread started on who was in the house, but I cant find it. Mostly folks were saying they didnt want to see the "familiar faces"

I hope Diane comes back and plays without the drew distraction. And I could listen to another season of Marvinisms. But my favorite would be if they brought back RODDY...... hey I loved last season but you have to admit we were sorta short on eye candy for the ladies (no pun intended). Jase was a freak, Cowboy a buffoon, Drew was a wussy, Will was adorable but played for the other team, and Scott was okay when he wasnt with Jase which was all too rare.

The guys had two buff twins (and what guy doesnt dream about twins) lisa and diane to look at.

BB6 BRING ON THE EYE CANDY :wink:

I, for one, sure hope they don't have any type of all stars. The term just kind of makes me laugh, when referring to BB houseguests. The ones we love to hate would probably play the game the same way. And the ones who seem genuinly nice, while it is nice to see decent people play, they are rather boring, and I don't really think we need to see them again.

Bring on new people -- young...old... gay....black.....eye candy.......I don't care. My only request would be to stop with the wannabe actors and models.

I guess if they wanted to bring back some familiar faces, it might be fun to see them involved in some of the challenges.

I find the 'twist' aspect rather annoying. They built them up so much last year, and they all kind of fizzled. If they must have these twists in the game, I sure hope they have new people coming up with them.

My only request would be to stop with the wannabe actors and models.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I find the 'twist' aspect rather annoying. They built them up so much last year' date=' and they all kind of fizzled. If they must have these twists in the game, I sure hope they have new people coming up with them.[/quote']

:clap :clap :clap

I couldnt agree with you more Ivy!!

Bring in someone undercover with only one purpose...tae sabatoge,stress,and generally annoy the crap outta the HG's. :twisted:

Kind of like Fire Me Please. Maybe the twist is if you can get someone to hit the panic button before you get voted out of the house you get to stay and play the game for real.

Guest princessmean1

I'd like to see some older housemates on the show and no more fake wanna be actor/models!! That is getting boring!! The blonde bimbos and dumb jocks!! I really liked it when we, the public, got to vote the housemate out. It also would be fun to see how the housemates who are put on the block reacted to emails posted from the public (of course sensored). Then the housemates (who were on the block) would have to suck up to us, the public, to not vote them out! It was more fun when the public had the voting power!! :twisted: