Big Brother 14 LFU/TFU

Fuskie

I post a message on the feed and it disappears. I can not even find it in the archives. What am I doing wrong?

NY, if you are posting anything but updates in the live feed update forum, they will delete it forever, if you have the feeds or BBAD, and you are updating, that's great, but we are only allowed to post what we see and not our own personal thoughts in the update pages, hope this helps as I wasn't sure this is what you are doing

Hey if they can scream STOP SINGING they can scream STOP WHISPERING

this forum is for talking about update and twitter update issues,but yeah that would be a good thing if they told them to stop whispering,lol

I am a newbie. Yesterday I came on a forum that updated the feeds very closely showing time and reporting what was said. I do not remember how I got there and donot know where that is any more. Can you tell me?

I am a newbie. Yesterday I came on a forum that updated the feeds very closely showing time and reporting what was said. I do not remember how I got there and donot know where that is any more. Can you tell me?

Probably Live Feeds/BB After Dark or it might have been the BB Daily Update from the BB home page. Click on Forum and then BB Daily Update - other posters on this site probably know a lot more about how to navigate than I but you could begin there, NYROSE

Probably Live Feeds/BB After Dark or it might have been the BB Daily Update from the BB home page. Click on Forum and then BB Daily Update - other posters on this site probably know a lot more about how to navigate than I but you could begin there, NYROSE

Thanks it is 7/28 Live feeds and sometimes it is in my list of forums to go to and then sometimes it has disappeared. I do not understand this or where to access it when it has gone pooof.

Thanks it is 7/28 Live feeds and sometimes it is in my list of forums to go to and then sometimes it has disappeared. I do not understand this or where to access it when it has gone pooof.

NY, go FOURMS, then click on BB14, then you will see BB Disscussion thread and underneath that is you Live Feed update thread, that is where you go to post the updates, there is another thread in the discussion fourm, but that is not the actual thread to post the updates but a thread to discuss the updates, I know it is a tad confusing, then if you want to read the overnight update that Mortys does, go to and click TV Fan Fourms, then right between the BB discussion thread and the update thread is Morty's overnight update where if you did not see it the night before you can read that and get the gist of what is happening, hope this clears it up for you

• 3 weeks later...

I read the paragraph on the update page about the LFU's possibly being biased. Really? Are there people who email Morty to complain about this? For one thing, I think they all do an excellent job of being as unbiased as possible. I little comment once in awhile, usually quite funny, is nothing compared to the hours they spend listening to these people say the same things over and over. I want to thank all the LFUs for the great job they do. I come home from work and one of the first things I do is read the update page. I couldn't go through a BB season without the accurate info I get from them every day.

Thanks to all of you!

Where the ( I am gonna swear here pc to make dade happy ) friggly flicken Ahmna HA WHERE IS THE CHAT ROOM????? Pisky frickers are bedazzeled PC ENOUGH? STOP REformating a good deal MORTY!!!!!! You had a good format you lost me this year! and that makes a world of difference!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all the LFU/TFU. I know it's a hard job especially with the terrible music.

I just came in here to say the same thing BBNut.

I want you all to know how much I (and all of the rest of the LFU readers) (auto correct had it saying reefers...lol) appreciate your time and efforts to keep us all updated. I realize what a time commitment it is. Maybe next year I'll be able to return the favour. (auto correct also does not like the Canadian version of some words....lol)

HAGN all.

I too would like to give a great big THANK YOU to the LFU/TFU. I don't know what I would have done without you. I have tried in the past to do what you do and it is not easy, so really appreciate the time and energy spent and thanks to your families and loved ones that put up with your devotion. Thanks to Morty for having this site for us to go to, IMO it is the best site for info.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name