BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching The Talk today and Julie wasn't there. They showed her in the BB house in a room with space decor on the walls. The only other thing I could see what an orange towel hanging on something to her right so it was either in the kitchen or bathroom. I also heard another commercial has been released but haven't been able to find it online yet. The title of the commercial was "INSANE" but I couldn't find anything on You Tube. Maybe it hasn't been posted yet. I'll keep looking for it. :)

the rumor i heard was colton was going to be on survivor again this next season so if he is doing that how can he do bb ?

Evel Dick said on twitter that Colton has already finished his second Survivor and just got back, so there is no way he would agree to immediately doing BB.. I thought "just got back" so that means he didn't win (and he got voted off before jury) unless they have already wrapped shooting for the new season? If so, why not go on another reality show if you had the oppurtunity, I mean if the money is good and you have the summer to waste. I would.

I think the video has some really good twists for an exciting season but having any truth to it, nahhh.. I would be surprised if even one of those twists are legit, but we never know... :D

and that picture with Julie wouldn't it be cool if those tiny squares she is standing in front of flipped to another picture.. what room is that?? the bathroom. anyone know?

After taking a second look at the show, she is definitely in the bathroom area. There was a towel rack to her right, one of the storage bins beside the sink can be seen in the mirror and the black beam is in the same area it was last year. I realize orange is the hot color this summer but those orange towels were yucky, lol So I've never been a big fan of the color orange. Sue me. :lol:

Says the girl with an orange butterfly avatar... /giggles.

And ugh, I hope those twists aren't real. Being able to compete every HOH would suck. The whole point of being HOH for 1 week, is to use the time wisely to influence what happens the following week, because you can not compete and therefore vulnerable. If they were to take that away, that would just feel .. eww.

Also, I don't want people from other shows to come on. I don't watch the other shows, but I don't like the idea of cross-over people. Creates too much fan loyalty/hatred for specific people off the bat. Before I even get a chance to know whom they are. It's one thing if it's former BB contestants coming back (which I have mixed views on) it's another if it's people from other shows.

I would truly rather have 18-20 total strangers than 1-3 people come in, whom are "famous".

Guest 6Borders

If Colton did another season of Survivor (which I am bummed cos I don't want to see him back, but if ED says he did he probably did) and got voted off before jury I can totally see CBS rushing over and asking him to do BB (they asked Brenchel about TAR practically at the BB cast party..personally I still think Rachel approached THEM).

IF the new twists leaks are correct: 3 ppl nom, 2 evicted; two double evictions and only 18 people, the math is wrong so there would either have to be some revolving door eliminations or a couple of people coming early or mid-game.

i am taking everything with a grain of salt

i am not going to get work up or excited due to a rumor

but it fits the lame enough bill that most bb twist have in common :glare::animated_bouncy:

Sometimes I think the rumors would of made for a better show than whatever they wound up actually doing. It's always hit and miss which cast is going to be amazing and which cast is going to be boring. I think sometimes that BB gets so gleeful in the haha aren't we so clever twists at times that they lose chances to make for truly great casts. I mean .. BB5.. the DNA twist? Twins? Long lost brother/sister? Bleh.. I feel like they built the cast around their twist too heavily and it ruined the BB experience. Just like the whole "nerds" "jocks" popular thing kind of ruined / saved certain people it shouldn't have.

I like twists that force house guests to adapt and make new decisions based on what the twist is, but not twists that completely destroy the game of BB or give certain house guests clear advantages over others. Sometimes I feel like BB gets away from the social aspect of what makes the game great for people. Here are a group of people from different backgrounds, part of the country, ways of living forced to live in a house and somehow make it work, all while secretly trying to back stab each other. It puts that human tension we all feel at the office, with our family or friends .. under a microscope and exaggerates it.

When they move too far past that social experience, it ruins the game. So I honestly hope those twists are just rumors and not reality. Cause I do not want a reality tv cross-over. Not unless it was like 10 survivor alums vs 10 BB alums or something like that. But even then, I wouldn't want it to be a BB season, I would want it to be like road rules vs real world kind of stuff MTV does, where it's, it's own separate franchise.

So these new hamsters should already be in sequester now right? and be in the house between friday(7/6) and sunday(7/8) of next week right?

don't they enter the house a couple of days prior to the Premiere? so when is GMA going to do introductions?

I just realized what date it was..

Guest 6Borders

Is everyone believing the current 'rumors' that state 4 returning HGs are coming back as mentors? One HG already named is Mike Boogie.

I CAN believe it...it goes along with my "Summer Camp" idea with returning HG's as the "camp counselors" to the newbies and bunk beds in order to fit all the extra people in the house. I would not be surprised to see the "have not's" living in tents.

If Boogie is one you can bet Dr. Will is also one. Why Grodner thinks we want to see these people over and over is a mystery to me. She either drinks heavily or hit her head on one of those overhead cameras if this is her idea of a "brilliant twist".

I completely agree with Casper...BB has lost the concept of their own game and essentially destroyed it.

Guest 6Borders

I dropped another couple of points when I found Mike Boogie (as well as 3 other Grodner behind kissers) might be coming back. I think I am now about NEGATIVE SIX...LOL!!

Says the girl with an orange butterfly avatar... /giggles.

ROFL! Maybe I should have been more specific. I don't like it used in interior design. Towels, pillows, walls, etc... I do love orange in nature.

Good catch Casper! You're one sharp cookie! :)

I'm hoping against hope that the named past HG's are just coming in to host

a competition.

Even that doesn't sit too well.....

especially the HG's that have been mentioned.

monday is "supposedly" the day the cast information is reveal

so we are 5 days away :animated_bouncy:

Wow, they're really trying to butter us up for the new season. I'm ready for a real shocker myself. Of course I'm pretty sure at least half the fans will not like it, whatever it is! lol

Monday will be here before we know it. I'm surprised how quick the last few weeks have gone by so five days should be a piece of cake!

Thanks uvp for posting the video. :)

I don't think we'll get much more info excepy a peek at the House and then the list of new HG's.

Dosen't look like they'll reveal too much more about the BIG shocker that's suppose to happen on the opening episode.

Days are clicking by.............

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name