BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

So what exactly is the point of mentors???? What? Rachel is going to mentor them on how to cry without shedding one tear? How to have sex in the big brother house? Showing the whole viewing audiance every body part you have? Seriously? I have been MIA because of the fires in Colorado Springs so I don't know who else they are talking about except Janelle and Dan. Janelle I liked but she never made it past 3rd place and Dan I did not care for. I don't like the way he manipulated the replacement nominee for the veto after he went back on his word to Ollie. Just own it and say I was lying. I hope this plays out better than it sounds. Are the players interviews up? Boy I have missed alot. The good news is that the fire is now 90 per cent contained and the skys are blue again and I can breathe. All the firefighters are safe including my husband and we are praying for some rain.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

So what exactly is the point of mentors???? What? Rachel is going to mentor them on how to cry without shedding one tear? How to have sex in the big brother house? Showing the whole viewing audiance every body part you have? Seriously? I have been MIA because of the fires in Colorado Springs so I don't know who else they are talking about except Janelle and Dan. Janelle I liked but she never made it past 3rd place and Dan I did not care for. I don't like the way he manipulated the replacement nominee for the veto after he went back on his word to Ollie. Just own it and say I was lying. I hope this plays out better than it sounds. Are the players interviews up? Boy I have missed alot. The good news is that the fire is now 90 per cent contained and the skys are blue again and I can breathe. All the firefighters are safe including my husband and we are praying for some rain.

There is absolutely NO POINT to the mentors other than Grodner showcasing her little idiots who think they are big stars!

Is it just me or are we lacking in guys who would qualify as "eye candy" this year? I don't even see anyone dibs worthy in the bunch. :angry:

LOL, from the male perspective, I was going to say that, strangely, I find it difficult to find many females to root for this year. Obviously that's usually not the case with most male fans....but from the interviews, most of the people that I anticipate being the better players are the guys. In fact, my list of the ones right now that I expect to root for are Shane, Willie, Frank, and Danielle.....with a possible JoJo in there, too. Not sure about her yet.

Guest 6Borders

Is it just me or are we lacking in guys who would qualify as "eye candy" this year? I don't even see anyone dibs worthy in the bunch. :angry:

Only thing we are NOT apparently lacking in is returning HG's who are going to mentor (aka manipulate) the game

Guest 6Borders

My impression for some time now has been WAY DOWN and VERY NEGATIVE.

Getting kind of hard to be positive when Grodner keeps shoving past HG's at us...especially Brenchel 2 years in a ro and then having to see them on Amazing Race also

Even though I'm not a Rachel fan, I'd LOVE to see her come into the house for the simple fact that a lot of the new HG's said in their bio's that they couldn't stand her. Nothing is more boring than a houseful of people who get along. I love watching all the melt downs and screaming drama fights - one thing Rachel was always good for was bringing that element into the show.

I'm curiuos to see how the houseguests feel about there even BEING mentors in the game. I have a feeling most of them won't like it- they're probably going to want to play their own game on their own terms.

Again with returning houseguests? I feel like I should be more excited about BB... I guess I'm just tired of the same old, same old. Hopefully even with the returning houseguests, the game will be a good one this year.

so many are against floaters and hate rachel

someone has to be a floater

should make for interesting season :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Hard to know whether or not you will be a floater until you get in the house and get to know everyone and see what's going on, so kind of a stupid thing to say in your bio.

As for so many disliking Rachel, it's probably getting harder to find people who DO like her. If you are a fan of the show and you've endured her for 2 back-to-back seasons and then you get in the house and not only there she is again but now she'll telling you what to do would be pretty hard to take.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if a bunch of the walked out and told Grodner to shove it if Rachel walked in and said "heyyyy...I'm your mentor". Rachel has prob read most of the stuff (Brendon said she gets upset about the mean things but won't stop reading them) and maybe she decided to back out this season because everyone is on to her "I work so hard...target on my back" crap and people just are not going to take it any more.

Hard to know whether or not you will be a floater until you get in the house and get to know everyone and see what's going on, so kind of a stupid thing to say in your bio.

As for so many disliking Rachel, it's probably getting harder to find people who DO like her. If you are a fan of the show and you've endured her for 2 back-to-back seasons and then you get in the house and not only there she is again but now she'll telling you what to do would be pretty hard to take.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if a bunch of the walked out and told Grodner to shove it if Rachel walked in and said "heyyyy...I'm your mentor". Rachel has prob read most of the stuff (Brendon said she gets upset about the mean things but won't stop reading them) and maybe she decided to back out this season because everyone is on to her "I work so hard...target on my back" crap and people just are not going to take it any more.

AMEN !!

I am super excited...once again. I will probably be disappointed if I see Rac-HELL back in the house, but que sera sera. Love seeing a Hantz in the line up. I was disappointed by the nephew, but if Willie is his dad, then bring him on. I saw him on survivor and he is HOT. Wonder what would happen if Evel Dick and Willie go head to head....that would be some GOOOOD drama.

I am at a 10..always before the premiere..cannot say that my opinion won't change after the broadcast..But I am always so excited and pumped for my summer guilty pleasure!! lol.....I agree with some that too bad no older folks in hh such as a Renny or Jack or Danielle from S3, even Cassandra from S1...this cast does pique some interest for now...have to see them in action... Most excited about twist. Keeping hope its good not like the lame twist (was it season 5 with jun, et al exes? that season was a snoozefest bore for me...hated that twist) Ready to bring on our opinions!!!

I am super excited...once again. I will probably be disappointed if I see Rac-HELL back in the house, but que sera sera. Love seeing a Hantz in the line up. I was disappointed by the nephew, but if Willie is his dad, then bring him on. I saw him on survivor and he is HOT. Wonder what would happen if Evel Dick and Willie go head to head....that would be some GOOOOD drama.

ED's not coming back. That's been revealed at cbs.com. (I'm a little bummed about that. He and Willie in the same house could have been good.) Willie isn't the Hantz nephew's dad either. He's only 34 yrs old.

ED's not coming back. That's been revealed at cbs.com. (I'm a little bummed about that. He and Willie in the same house could have been good.) Willie isn't the Hantz nephew's dad either. He's only 34 yrs old.

I am glad ED is not coming back I had enough of him .

You sure Willie is not THE Hantz nephew ?

Booo Hissss....I would have loved seeing him with Willie. I don't want to see Will or Boogie back. Howie is on my do not return list too, even tho I love him, just don't wanna see him again. Janelle obviously is in my top pick along with Dan, Jeff and Enzo.

I am glad ED is not coming back I had enough of him .

You sure Willie is not THE Hantz nephew ?

Willie is Russell's brother but he's not the father of the nephew. What was the nephew's name? You can watch the interview with Willie at youtube. Just search for "willie hantz" and it'll come up. He acts A LOT like Russell, imo. Nothing like the nephew tho.

I'm Disappointed in the lack of Variety of Houseguests in this year's Big Brother. I wish there were more different age groups and ethnicities, but again this year, none of that seemingly. I wish Julie Chen would suggest that they try and use more variety in choosing their Houseguests, but that's the way it is. I do hope the Houseguests are different when I start seeing the show. Anyway, Peace and take care. I hope I'm surprised this season

Peace and Love

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name