BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

ITA Marty! These poor people actually get sick when they're on slop. I would think they could come up with something better. I understand there is a certain psychological component to being on the slop but they should come up with another solution where they don't get ill. Slop should be categorized as cruel and unusual punishment! :P

HI Moxie,

Maybe they should waterboard them.... or maybe as punishment for singing or breaking rules put them in a little room for the day. ;)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Big Brother where has tho been? All year I have to wait thru Fall, Winter, and Spring to watch these crazy folks that live in a Rat House.. oops I mean hm wait that is what I mean! I can only hope that this year we can start off FRESH with no "OLD returning houseguest", No FAMILIES, and NO "other stupid things they always seem to throw in there". I mean if it's true that ABC is going to copy CBS with this "GLASS HOUSE" thing.. better keep it going BIG BROTHER! But you shall always be MY BIG BROTHER, I shall not leave you... But I have to say after LAST year.. I might NOT be paying for the 24/7 live feeds as wow that was such a waste of hard learned money. We shall see, we shall see.

So to all of my fellow BIG BROTHER WATCHERS.. to OUR WONDERFUL "MORTY and his AMAZING WRITERS" that keep us all up to date and help us thru out the summer.. CANT WAIT TO BE HANGING WITH YOU THIS SUMMER!! Morty... I love your webpage, if you ask me, ITS THE BEST ONE OUT THERE!!

Oh.. and because I am from Hawaii... I also have to say a HUGE MAHALO NUI LOA for all of you mainlanders that take care of us Hawaiians as things are going on hours before we are even awake.. and it is YOU folks that keep us in the Know!!

See you in a month.. AHUIHOU (until we meet again)

Aloha

Kahaupaa

Guest 6Borders

I thought the last 2 seasons especially were very draggy.

A few times I almost cancelled my Live Feeds...... but, of course didn't.

Please, please, please Powers To Be.... do something to breathe a little life into the show.

I aagree Slow, but we all know Grodner always takes the easy way out. Our only hope is really that Glass House is a hit and survives...then Grodner will have to do something to shake up her own show and keep us watching.

HI Moxie,

Maybe they should waterboard them.... or maybe as punishment for singing or breaking rules put them in a little room for the day. ;)

I agree with a post I saw earlier about docking some of their stipend for singing. They could give each of them three warnings. After that start taking away some of their money. That will definitely get their attention and get them to quit singing so the feeds are always going down. I bet most of the HG will go through their warnings in the first week! lol We could have a better summer without interruptions. Now that would be nice! :clap:

Guest 6Borders

Forget the warnings...put it in their contract and zing then with singing withdrawal $$ right off the bat. Start off with $100 for a 1st offense and then each time they sing it goes up double, triple etc. (that would also keep those lazy ppl in the control booths busy with tally as well as the fans).

The HG's figured out if they sang they could get off-air time so they started to do it deliberately, which is completely UNFAIR to the live feeders.

Guest 6Borders

Seriously, probably the most exciting right now (for me) is the anticipation of chatting with all the people we have not seen since BB ended last year. That's what I look forward to the most because I know even if the show is another ho-hum season the chat will be EXCELLENT!!!

my excitement is at about a 10 as none has been around here on the other shows, what is happening ppl??? everyone used to post on survuvor and Idol, biggest loser, etc, so I am hoping everyone will return for BB

Seriously, probably the most exciting right now (for me) is the anticipation of chatting with all the people we have not seen since BB ended last year. That's what I look forward to the most because I know even if the show is another ho-hum season the chat will be EXCELLENT!!!

To me, the game behind the game is what makes Big Bro so different than any other reality show. I get to play too!!!

This board, this site, these people (US) get to review, strategize and comment in real time.

Weeks 3-6 are the most exciting as true colors begin to show and we get to watch alliances form and shift.

We have the inside scoop on what is happening.

I like to watch Survivor and Amazing Race BUT I get to play Big Brother.

Getting more and more excited!! woohoo! Still a bit away, but maybe I can finish a prediction challenge this year. Illness made me miss last years last couple of prediction threads...I also hope AG comes up with a good idea this year. Tired of the same old same old, and NO MORE RACHEL...please. Please. For the love of pete, no more rachel unless she is in pandoras box to irritate a houseguest for hours.

peace all. cant wait

Colo

I am looking forward to choosing my blonde...period

The weird thing is this year I will have live feeds but no satellite...so I may have to cheat and watch the episode online

I know! It's crazy! It's just a coincidence I tend to like Blondes! I perfer brunettes. lol

I do love Team Blonde though!

I seem to be holding at a 5.

Guess it'll start climbing when they start dropping tid bits about what we have in store for us.

(PLEASE no more old HG's this season)

The possiblity of Glass House giving them some competition hopefully will give them a well needed shot

in the 'you know what'.

We can hope.

Guest 6Borders

I have not seen anything about the house revealed as far as details so prob speculation and/or anticipation and guesswork.

The cast hasn't even been finalized yet from what I understand. Apparently everyone who has a shot at making the show has been notified (semi-finalists) and Grodner and her minions will select from there.

I'm sure Grodner's bring-backs already have their contracts in place (barf)!

I just want to go one full season WITHOUT seeing any returning HG's ESPECIALLY Rachel!

Guest 6Borders

I will definitely go up a couple of points when I see that ALL the cast are new people.

I'll be a 10 when we've gone a full season without Brenchel & The Beast (Jesse)making any appearances!!

Doubt Glass House will impact this season but if CBS can't keep it from airing and it's decent it should give them a kick in the FoTH next year!!!

My ideas on the season:

1. All New Housguests- The bringing back past houseguests have been done so often that I think it has played itself out.

2. Change Food Comps- I like the Food Comps, but would love to see more full house comps. That way there are days they all eat and days they all don't eat. Also Take slop away and come up with a new Have-Not food.

3. Beginning Twist- I like the twist at the beginning, but think they can do one without having it be the theme of the game. This year instead of having one theme twist, have many twists that can be thrown on the houseguests randomly. Like the first night have someone get evicted right away, the twist is good because it makes all of their strategies go out the window.

4. NO MORE PANDORAS BOX- They have done this the last few seasons and frankly I think it is getting out down. Why not do something else that will throw the guests off. Maybe do a mystery door where the Head of Household has to open one of two doors, One door is something good for the house, the other is something bad.

Guest 6Borders

I like the idea of Mystery Doors, but the problem is unless the viewers/feeders could see what's on the other side of the doors at the same time (like a cam from above showing both), Grodner would just switch it to get the results she wanted: ie: if jesse were behind Door #1 and the HOH or HG picked Door #2, Grodner would just have jesse step next door from behind the scenes. Even tho she's the laziest producer on TV she is not going to pay Jesse (or Brenchel or anyone) for a non-appearance.

I think something fun would be to destroy or tempt alliances as soon as they form. Maybe have a contest where they choose prize envelops (all GOOD prizes, no more stupid Unitards). The prize should tell what it is (ie trip to Hawaii) but they have to give up or betray their alliance and play as an independent. Not exactly sure how that could be refined but it would be fun to have them turning on each other more. They get way too comfortable with their alliances. OR just have a SEASON OF NO ALLIANCES...if they form one they are all nominated for eviction.

I would also like to see 3 or 4 ppl nominated for eviction each week. Shake a few more of them up with the waiting game and trying to save themselves.

Another thing I really liked was the last two standing each got to cancel someone's vote after all the keys were in the box.

They should also have one Viewers Choice Key but with only a 24 hour voting time. I realize that would be a bust because Grodner would essentially choose but it still might be a fun twist.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name