BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV is so boring right now, so level is a bit higher--Need a distraction ! !

What is your bb excitement level for bb14? 6

What are you most excited to hear info about?

Cast 8 Hope no retreads

House design/theme 2 No biggie

Twist 3 We'll see- don't have much faith in the PTB

Live Feed 8 Love watching when they are not "on"

BBAD 3 Too staged

Fights 7 Love watching them get nuts in there-

Guest 6Borders

Here is my earnest hope for this year's Big Brother: I hope Allison Grodner read a lot of the fan complaints about LAST season and that she takes them to heart. I hope she realizes that we saw right through her convenient "Pandora's box" twist which just happened to be the only way possible to save both Rachel and Jordan. I hope she realized how tired we are of having the houseguests able to predict ahead of time what the competition will be. And I hope she realizes how tiresome it is to have only people with aspirations to be professional entertainers.

I'm sure Grodner's little minions read and report back but Grodner could care less what we think because no one is going to stage a massive "change the format or else we won't watch" campaign which would be effective enough for her to change anything. I bet she is going to pull the same stuff as every year...big twists which never come...etc etc.

I agree when the cast is revealed is much more exciting than the game...lol!

Guest 6Borders

I'm going to hold as a "ONE" for excitement so there will be room to move up LMAO!!

As for the cast, have to hold out on that until I see which returning players they shove down our throats this year!

Usually, I am very excited for BB. But right now, I'm about a 5 for the season. It seems like BB is so close yet my excitement isn't that high yet. I'm hoping that as the date approaches, the more I'll get into it. However, BBUK starts tomorrow and there's The Glass House in a couple weeks... These should help lead me to the BB summertime!

Oh, and as usual, I'm hoping for a NEW BB house this summer!!

I hope they don't bring anyone back, well unless its an Allstar season which I doubt it will be this summer. Be done with Pandora's Box never liked that idea, I do like the Golden Key idea somewhat. I would love for them to compete for the key, not whomever doesn't get evicted of the two that week gets it. If there will be 4 golden keys during this season, have each key be good for only 2 weeks of safety and have the "key' competitions on random weeks until all are gone. I say it every year I want these Hamsters to work hard to stay in the house. I am sooooo tired of seeing people slide by,do nothing and get PAID at the end of the summer. Do away with "pawning" people if you want to stay you have to play. :)

Im going to say 6 until I see what antics are in store. If its the same ole, same ole. I will still support the show but will complain about it every chance I get.

I'm excited about the season but tired of the twists. If I had my way the twist would be no more twists. No veto. No special power. If you are put on the block your only option is to fight fight fight to stay the old fashion way.

Guest 6Borders

If it's another "Dull Star" season I probably won't watch.

I agree with nyse about Pandora's Box...that is a STUPID twist. What is one of the HG's actually said "no, I'm not going to open it"...the feeds would be FOTH and they would be in the DR faster than they could say "Big Brother", getting a lecture from a Grodner Gofer!!! When the feeds came back on the HG would be opening Pandora's!!

I don't really like the Golden Key. Seems to me that the HG's who get it/find it tend to be Grodner favs who she wants to see go far in the game.

Returning HG's also always seem to be Groder favs too...I still think Jessie is her illegitimate son!

Guest 6Borders

I'm excited about the season but tired of the twists. If I had my way the twist would be no more twists. No veto. No special power. If you are put on the block your only option is to fight fight fight to stay the old fashion way.

I gotta agree 100% with that...go back to the good old days.

The "big twists" are BIG FLOPS or just a safety net for Grodner to keep one of her favs in the game! Feeds have been down for up to 24 hours waiting for a "big twist" and then it turns out to be something stupid like the Golden POV (I sorta remember that one being the first big twist failure when Alison won it).

The POV is stupid too..again because it's a nice "safety net" for a Grodner fav!

Guest 6Borders

I love All Stars and returning HG and Golden keys.... :lookaround:

Marty, you are way too easily entertained...lol! 'Fess up...you work for Grodner, right???? :animated_scratchchin:

I'm sure Grodner's little minions read and report back but Grodner could care less what we think because no one is going to stage a massive "change the format or else we won't watch" campaign which would be effective enough for her to change anything. I bet she is going to pull the same stuff as every year...big twists which never come...etc etc.

I agree when the cast is revealed is much more exciting than the game...lol!

I've always thought Grodner should go on popular BB sites and contact some of the viewers who have watched this show for a long time. I bet many of us could give very good ideas about new challenges, twists, games, group challenges, etc... I don't think doing the same games and twists over and over is doing them much good. Granted, I realize it costs money to invent new game sets but they are going to lose viewers if they keep on the same path year after year. If nothing else she could contact board administrators for all the BB forums and ask them to start a topic where the viewers could post their ideas. I think it would be a huge benefit to them.

I know that sounds too logical but I think it would be a shame if they didn't use a good source for coming up with new ideas which could boost ratings and give all of us old timers something new to look forward to on BB. I went into wikipedia and read some of the twists they've used on other versions of BB all over the world. Some of them sounded like a lot of fun.

6, I agree with you! The reveal is one of my favorite parts of the BB season! smile.gif

Here is my earnest hope for this year's Big Brother: I hope Allison Grodner read a lot of the fan complaints about LAST season and that she takes them to heart. I hope she realizes that we saw right through her convenient "Pandora's box" twist which just happened to be the only way possible to save both Rachel and Jordan. I hope she realized how tired we are of having the houseguests able to predict ahead of time what the competition will be. And I hope she realizes how tiresome it is to have only people with aspirations to be professional entertainers.

I totally agree... it has gotten so predictable that is no longer as fun to watch. I think the last season that I really enjoyed was Janelle-Howie-Kayser (I think season 5). I hate the type-casting, the guests knowing which comp comes next, and the guests having their acting resumes with them. Please, please, please let there be some major changes in the format this year. No Pandora's box, no fixed comps to bring someone back and no Jesse.

Amen...forgetting for a moment that I loathe Rachel...it was so blatant and obvious

I'd like to see a return to simplicity

Marty, you are way too easily entertained...lol! 'Fess up...you work for Grodner, right???? :animated_scratchchin:

I know......... :lol:

I really don't like that they do the same challenges and they know what to expect. I would love for them to totally change that up. Tired of slop too.

I thought the last 2 seasons especially were very draggy.

A few times I almost cancelled my Live Feeds...... but, of course didn't.

Please, please, please Powers To Be.... do something to breathe a little life into the show.

I know......... :lol:

I really don't like that they do the same challenges and they know what to expect. I would love for them to totally change that up. Tired of slop too.

ITA Marty! These poor people actually get sick when they're on slop. I would think they could come up with something better. I understand there is a certain psychological component to being on the slop but they should come up with another solution where they don't get ill. Slop should be categorized as cruel and unusual punishment! :P

Agreed, Agreed, Agreed.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name