BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

Lil flaw in ABC's plan with audience participation... Just as with AI ( they willingly admit ).. people ( especially tweens and teens ) will vote off the people deserving to stay JUST for shits N giggles. Rather defeats the purpose.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil flaw in ABC's plan with audience participation... Just as with AI ( they willingly admit ).. people ( especially tweens and teens ) will vote off the people deserving to stay JUST for shits N giggles. Rather defeats the purpose.

yeah get that wicked but it is frustrating that we do not have a vote...we are so invested in the hamsters

Hya All! :animated_wave:

Im glad to see Im not the only one who is starting to get excited about BB 14! I Cant wait and my kids think Im crazy Im excited this early. Cant help it. Love BB!!

peace all

Colo

Hi y'all!

I've been pumped to see BB since I first saw the casting call in my local area in April! I really do hope we DON'T have any returning HG. I want a fresh season with no familiar faces. That is the one thing I loved about season one. It was all new and fun to watch! Hopefully they can get a new group in there which will have a broad diversity in personalities. That would be devine. biggrin.gif

Isn't BB starting a week later this year? if so, does that mean it will go a week longer in the fall, or that we'll have 12 HGs instead of 13?

On another note, I hung out at Jokers Updates last year. This is no exaggeration....one of their obscure (and strange) rules is that you cannot in any message speak as though you're addressing one of the members here. for instance, if I'm replying to something that Mary says, I can't say "Mary, did you notice...." I did that once...was warned, and then accidentally did it again....and was banned. My IP address is STILL banned from there. I don't get it, but I'm glad to have found this place where I can hang with other BB fanatics.

Welcome to the board, PoorRichard! animated_wave.gif I hope you enjoy your stay here. We have a very lively group who love to obsess over Big Brother! lol

I've been an admin on a message board and I understand the reason for some of the rules placed in forums. They really try to prevent personal attacks, no attacking other BB message boards, etc...

IMO the intent is usually sincere and all they're trying to do is keep a sense of harmony in that atmosphere. I'm sorry to hear you were banned but the way I see it, their loss is our gain! We love having new folks on the board so hopefully you'll grow to love Morty's like so many of us already have!

I was thinking BB started around the 8th last year. I know they were already in the house on the 4th of July.

Guest 6Borders

Kind of hard to get excited about it anymore because Grodner always takes the cheap way out, brings back the likes of her pathetic "reality kids' Brenchel and Jessie (either in the house or for some stupid pandora box) and not only shoves them down our throats but makes sure that when one of her precious alleged money making/rating producing darlings gets voted off she has a convenient revolving door "twist" to get them back in the house in some way, shape or form, which just happens to coincide with the exact week they were eliminated...enough already!

Personally and JMHO I think the alleged high ratings were not due to Brenchel as much as Jeff & Jordan, who also proved they suck and are lousy sports unless they win! Ratings can also be bought and skewed so not sure I buy bring-backs mean higher ratings

What I would like to see/not see:

NO MORE RETURNING CAST EVER...not even to host a comp!!

No celebrity visitors

No more Have/Have Not - that is just plain stupid. Let them ALL compete for food and rewards as a group....makes it less easy to form alliances and a more interesting group dynamic when they do try.

Watching/listening to people sit around and complain about slop & cold showers is NOT entertainment.

GET RID OF SLOP...it's been done waaaayyyy too long...time to move on!

Get the HG's lazy behinds up and make them do something. They are paid on an SAG contract...they are supposed to entertain. Other than BB when was the last time you paid to watch a show where people sleep 90% of it???

No more ridiculously long black outs...especially when the "big twist" turns into a "big flop" as it has proven every twist/every season. Show the stupid comps on the live feeds...it's not like the people who have live feeds are not still going to tune into CBS and watch the show!!

Last (well until I think of more...lol) fine the stupid HG's for singing...we all know they mostly just do it to get relief from the feeds viewing. Every time they sing they should get $20 taken out of their stipend...maybe that would wake a few of them up!!!

6 Borders... love the idea about having a smack on the wrists for SINGING.

I never did understand why the HG's never tried to get together and make up their

own songs. It would give them something to do AND let them sing if they get

the itch.

Don't know what to think about your idea of having them be 'Have or Have Nots'

individually.... the games would have to be ones that always depended on chance

and not skill. Some HG's would be 'Have Nots' almost all the time ... LOL.

(some HG's might be the most interesting and entertaining - but - lousy at challenges)

They certainly need to start doing some things they haven't tried before.

I watched some of BB Croatia a few years back and they had ONGOING Challenges they had to complete during the week.

Something in that vein might be an option.

The show might be WAY more interesting to the participants AND the viewers.

We can only hope we get a good mix of HG's so we can start posting and Chatting

no matter what the Powers to BE come up with this season.

Come on BB

Why do I keep looking for the "like" button? :lookaround:

Looking forward to a new season. I hope they throw in a bunch of nuts. I miss HG like waaaaaamber. The crazier the better.

I think the food comp should be like season one, where the whole house had to finish something in order to buy food. That would fill up a lot of watching them sleep because they would have something to do. I wish they would have to hold hands and dance for 24 hours, all taking turns, of course. And change up the competitions. They know what is coming so it is not as exciting.

Another BB yr upon us. Glade to be back at by far the best BB coverage site on the net.

There are so many changes that could be made. But they need to put the HG in situations where they interact with one another more often. For the first few weeks little groups revert to their corners of the House and sit and wait. And too many hold-ups in the HOH room. ENOUGH!! Play on DAY 1. And They did annouce there will be an eviction on the first show. So it is probably still 13, but one person we will not get to know Lol.

As always great to be back, I dont post much but will change that this yr. And no return guest..But I mean if Daniele is coming back thats a different story.

Guest 6Borders

Hmmm...not sure where you got that about individually...what I meant is I DO NOT want to see Have/Have Not competition AT ALL EVER OR FOR ANY REASON...they need to compete for EVERYTHING as a group

Don't know what to think about your idea of having them be 'Have or Have Nots'

individually.... the games would have to be ones that always depended on chance

and not skill. Some HG's would be 'Have Nots' almost all the time ... LOL.

(some HG's might be the most interesting and entertaining - but - lousy at challenges)

BB14 as of today is 40 days away. Are you excited for the new season? What are you most excited to hear information about?

For me I am actually looking forward to day hg are reveal to the public for the first time and the preseason ramp up afterward to the premiere then the actual premiere day. I like that period of time better than actual premiere day. I would say my excitement for the actual season is about a 3 but my excitement level for hg reveal day is about 10ish. funny that there would be such a disparity but I just find hg's reveal day more fun. Making predictions about the hamsters and being wrong once the actual season is underway is a yearly ritual for me. On the actual premiere date you see how flaw the season twist is , and you see the hg's for what they really are.

:animated_bouncy:

At this point, the hg reveal is way more exciting that the actual game.

Reveal = 8

Game = 3

I am also at about a 3 right now.

I am actually looking forward to the prediction challenge right before the reveal.

I love the game before the game...anyone know if there are plans/support for the challenge this year?

Reveal=10 (That one day makes or breaks my entire BB season)

Game=3 (Been there, done that)

Creativity expectation=1 (Allison Grodner)

Live feed purchase= (See Reveal comment)

Here is my earnest hope for this year's Big Brother: I hope Allison Grodner read a lot of the fan complaints about LAST season and that she takes them to heart. I hope she realizes that we saw right through her convenient "Pandora's box" twist which just happened to be the only way possible to save both Rachel and Jordan. I hope she realized how tired we are of having the houseguests able to predict ahead of time what the competition will be. And I hope she realizes how tiresome it is to have only people with aspirations to be professional entertainers.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name