BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would jump in on the early end of the Big Bro 14 Dogpile.

It is amazing to me how fast and abrupt Big Brother chating stops the day of the finale but how long the pre-season ramp-up is.

Typically we have some early casting call chatter followed by what might be the theme/focus but I am just happy to know I have a place to hang out for Spring and Summer.

I have had a longer relationship with Morty's than I have had with most people :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched The Talk. Julie C. said summer's right around the corner & it's almost time for Big Brother. She said there's a new application process here. The deadline to apply is May 11, 2012. She also said they're having open casting calls in certain cities here. And, remember to Expect the Unexpected.

i know it's early but i dont Think there will be a 15th Season of Big Brother,cause all of the Shows on CBS have been renewed and Big Brother isnt listed

If im not mistaken, then never renew more than 1 season at a time. season 14 wasnt renewed untill right after season 13.

My son and a few of his buddies went to the casting call today in Odessa, TX. He paniced, was too nervous. Said he stumbled all over his words. Oh well. Probablly a good thing. Some peeps can be brutal to the houseguests. Can't wait til it starts ! !

FB just announced on their page that BB2012 will start Thursday, July 12!

Is it too early to begin the count down? Meh. I need to watch a bunch of grown adults act like two year old's that I don't know! lol

Am hopeful for an entirely new cast this year, and no returning people.. as much fun as last year was, I think the show needs some new blood.

People whom hopefully do more than lay around the house sleeping or eating all day..(If I wanted to watch that, or America wanted to watch that, they could just watch a web cam stream of my house)

What sort of theme do you guys think they will go with this year?

Any twists you'd like to see?

Is it too early to begin the count down? Meh. I need to watch a bunch of grown adults act like two year old's that I don't know! lol

Am hopeful for an entirely new cast this year, and no returning people.. as much fun as last year was, I think the show needs some new blood.

People whom hopefully do more than lay around the house sleeping or eating all day..(If I wanted to watch that, or America wanted to watch that, they could just watch a web cam stream of my house)

What sort of theme do you guys think they will go with this year?

Any twists you'd like to see?

Dungeon theme with full array of torture devices.

Piranha's in the pool.

HG's get the guillotine.

last season with returning hg's was the highest ratings it's had since 2004. So I predict we'll see at least some old faces =/

Heard ABC will have a show similar to BB--Glass House--will give it a looksy too. Love watching hamsters scurry around. Just hurry up already! ! !

Wow...2 shows, similar concept, this summer!

Things could get interesting around here.

My family is going to miss me.

Glass House Article

CBS intends to be the first to cast stones at ABC's Glass House.

Guess Julie Chen's close connection to the real Power of Veto will come into play.

CBS to Sue ABC over New Show Link

cannot wait for BB12..been a fan since BB1..heard the ABC show will allow us to vote..BB allowed that in season 1 and they should now include us in the voting to compete with the ABC show...give us one vote collectively on elimination

t

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name