Lurkers, Hibernators, Oldtimers.... Come Out BB14 is HERE!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I agree Borders, where is everyone the show starts tonight.

I wonder if a lot of people are finally just sick and tired of all the same ol' crap Grodner pulls every year and they have just lost interest in the show. I personally know several people who say they will probably tape & watch but are not getting the feeds, BBAD (combo of economy and BB stands for Big Boring) and would rather be out doing other things in the nice summer evenings.

CIAO, everybody! I've only missed a couple of full seasons but am hard-pressed to remember BB in total the way that some of you do so I appreciate Morty's for the learning curve you offer, as well as the obvious gossipy chitchat about people we love to hate and/or love. So what if I have to watch it from the closet with earphones.

It is always nice to see newcomers like Marty, too. Heh!

Whoo Hoo it's today finally! So excited! And to see the 4 vets? Hmmmm...I'm not as old hand as some of you,the only ones I "know" are Dan and Brit. But I sure have heard alot about Janelle and Boogie.

I'm every bit as excited to "see" y'all and chat as I am for BB :)

And I have no idea why this is all underlined!

Let the games begin!

Guest 6Borders

Whoo Hoo it's today finally! So excited! And to see the 4 vets? Hmmmm...I'm not as old hand as some of you,the only ones I "know" are Dan and Brit. But I sure have heard alot about Janelle and Boogie.

I'm every bit as excited to "see" y'all and chat as I am for BB :)

And I have no idea why this is all underlined!

Let the games begin!

7777777777777777777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK FRIEND!!!

Hi all this is Shellylg the Ultimate Lurker!! Every year I come back to Mortys in order to keep up with Big Brother! I never post or comment, just read all of the hilarious posts (you guys are so clever!), and laugh my ... off :animated_rotfl: Thank You so much!!

Hi all.. I'm back.. Yep.. Only come in when BB starts.. and here we go.. :wub: ... I just pray this mentor thing is not a wash.. but I love Janelle and Dan, Brittany is ok, Mike can go.. I mean 3 times on BB? Does he not have a life? geeze.. Well I shall probably post once in a while but will be on here daily to see my favorite posters comments. :D Let's go BB fans.. :pray2: Pray it won't be as bad as some are thinking..

Definitely Fatcat-good luck! That's too bad! They have some nerve to not give you the special! At least you are here anyway! :)

well, they did in fact switch it up for me, instead of the 3 month early bird they gave the the month to month at 9.99 so I feel better now, up and ready to go

There has been several people that mentioned or wondered if we had less traffic on the site.

I suspect that there could be a decline, because of all the options today and Big Brother probably peaked in popularity, but I think it is too early to tell. Part of the traffic to Morty's occurs once people get into the show and look for a place to see if others feel the same way as they do about some of these wretched hamsters. I also think some old timers may be staying away for different reasons but BB addiction is just to strong to resist...many will be back.

Just for the heck of it I took a look at the results of this Lurkers/Hibernator Thread for the past few years.

Here's the Lurker/Hibernator stats:

BB 13: 134 replies. 6,590 views

BB 12: 209 replies. 12, 192 views

BB 11: 136 replies. 5,368 views

BB 14: 135 replies. 3,221 views. (so far).

At least for this thread we are trending to other Seasons.

well, they did in fact switch it up for me, instead of the 3 month early bird they gave the the month to month at 9.99 so I feel better now, up and ready to go

Good! you've been a loyal customer LOL and so have we all!

Welcome Shelly the new girl!!! You'll have a lot of fun here! :D

Hi folks! I'm just now coming out of hibernation! I actually didn't even know bb started tonight until today at work. <<blush>> I had a baby in December and work full time. I haven't had time to watch tv, much less play my beloved BB prediction challenge! I'm going to try to keep up as best I can, though.

It's great to see familiar faces!!

I've been a BB junkie since Season 4 & a Morty's junkie since 2005, 150 posts in 7 yrs makes me a total lurker - lol! Can't see that there will EVER be a better season than 6, but this year gives me hope to at least not hate most of the houseguests, the producers, & CBS! I lost interest in the last 2 seasons & didn't worry about missing shows, so I look forward to having my Summer addiction back! I'm not interested in getting my fix anywhere else, it's Morty's all the way!!

It was a great first episode.

I still have so many questions with regards to what the Coachs will and will not be doing while in the house.

I mean, obviously, they can't be HOH but will they get to play in the VETO comps? Vote for Eviction? Do they have their own room to share?

With only 11 players in the game, if the Coach's don't play, it will go by pretty quick.

Do you guys think they will bring back one of the evicted houseguests at some point this season?

Do you think they will eventually change it up and let the Coach's play along with the rest of the HGs? Maybe when there are only two left give them an option ~ Continue on as a Mentor for $100,000 or forget that and try with everyone else for the $500,000 and risk the chance of being evicted. Ohhhh... I can totally see that happening.

It was a great first episode.

I still have so many questions with regards to what the Coachs will and will not be doing while in the house.

I mean, obviously, they can't be HOH but will they get to play in the VETO comps? Vote for Eviction? Do they have their own room to share?

With only 11 players in the game, if the Coach's not play, it will go by pretty quick.

Do you guys think they will bring back one of the evicted houseguests at some point this season?

Do you think they will eventually change it up and let the Coach's play along with the rest of the HGs? Maybe when there are only two left give them an option ~ Continue on as a Mentor for $100,000 or forget that and try with everyone else for the $500,000 and risk the chance of being evicted. Ohhhh... I can totally see that happening.

Yeah ... I can see twists along those lines. Just going to have to wait and see what happens though. Am curious what this special power they are competing for different from Veto winds up being.

Hello Everyone !! I admit to being all three .. work schedule changed once again so now I will miss BBAD too!! so I will be here for everything BB14 my first season being unable to watch .. thank god for MORTY's , I follow FB and Twitter so I've been around all year just too busy to post .. Have a great season everybody

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name