Lurkers, Hibernators, Oldtimers.... Come Out BB14 is HERE!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in to say hello again this year. I like to lurk about during the BB season, sometimes even posting here or there once things really get going. I love LOVE Morty's and decided to try the feeds for the first time ever this year. I even used the link so Morty's would get the credit, just hoping the feeds are really worth it.

Ok, I'm ready for the show to start!!! I feel like that old Mervyn's commercial, I just want to press my nose against the computer monitor and chant "Open Open Open!!!" =)

Ok, I'm ready for the show to start!!! I feel like that old Mervyn's commercial, I just want to press my nose against the computer monitor and chant "Open Open Open!!!" =)

And it's a beautiful nose you've got there, Teri... But what's with all the fur & the big ears????

Monk

i hope more of the veterans morty's posters show up

it would be rather boring just chatting the same 4 people

i am already pretty bored -_-

i am usually more active in the hg's preseason threads but this season i feel the emptiness here

usually the preseason is more active around here with discussions whether folks agree or disagree :animated_bouncy:

i am usually more active in the hg's preseason threads but this season i feel the emptiness here

usually the preseason is more active around here with discussions whether folks agree or disagree :animated_bouncy:

:fish:

:fish:

:animated_bouncy:

It will be OK UVP...

I suspect the posting will pick-up once we get to know our targets (errrr I mean the houseguests).

And it's a beautiful nose you've got there, Teri... But what's with all the fur & the big ears????

Monk

Ya gotta have the big ears to hear all the whispering in the BB house. ;)

Where is Ginger Snaps? I thought they would of checked in by now.

Yes she would have checked in but she said she was tired of being lectured for her opinions of HG. Maybe if we are all more tolerant of HG criticism this season we won't drive the veterans out.

Guest 6Borders

I've been promoted...I am Officially BORING!!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

wave to UVP

6Borders you are anything but boring!!

Hehehe...thanks for the vote of confidence but that remains to be seen once I start doing LFU's...let's hope the HG's give us all something to work with..LOL!!

I am back for like the 9th year. Looking forward to everything EXCEPT Mike Booger. Although the fact that Janelle is in the house could outweigh the bad.

Oh and btw, I am such a blonde. Was looking for BB on tonight, I got all freaked out thinking that CBS here in the twin cities wasn't going to air BB. Then I noticed that the count down I was looking at was for the low price feeds *doh*. LOL I am one day ahead of myself. *sigh*

sooo annoyed about the feeds , trying to sign up for my super pass, they are having bad difficulties, got a person online to help me and she said I may have to get a new e mail and sign up for a new real player acct, not happy and may not do this, sometimes when you mess with it, it relaly gets screwed up and at this rate I will not get the early bird special because she said it could take days, weeks to fix the tech difficulities, sooooo annoyed, but other then that, glad to see everyone back, been comin here since before 2005,lol

sooo annoyed about the feeds , trying to sign up for my super pass, they are having bad difficulties, got a person online to help me and she said I may have to get a new e mail and sign up for a new real player acct, not happy and may not do this, sometimes when you mess with it, it relaly gets screwed up and at this rate I will not get the early bird special because she said it could take days, weeks to fix the tech difficulities, sooooo annoyed, but other then that, glad to see everyone back, been comin here since before 2005,lol

Well that sucks. Can you see if they will honor the Early Bird Price because your intent was to sing up on time? I need you here girlfriend!

Can't wait for tomorrow! I opted not to get the live feeds this year. I tried last year and never really watched (good thing I got the free monthly music downloads to make up for the cost). If the season starts out exciting or any of the houseguests knock my socks off, I may reconsider.

Looking forward to chatting and checking out the updates again this year!

wave to UVP

welcome back :animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

*wakes up yawning and stretching* All right, all right. I'm awake. Sheesh. I had a few more hours to hibernate. Besides... since Dan is coming back I have had to rewatch season 10. LOVE Dan. :-)

Guest 6Borders

It's weird how few people have shown up on the forum so far. Usually the week or so before the show starts things are buzzing and it's usually flooded once the cast is announced. Right now it seems to be pretty much the same folks who are either here all year or check in like clockwork when we get close to the show.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name