Lurkers, Hibernators, Oldtimers.... Come Out BB14 is HERE!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! :animated_wave: I just watched the press day in the house with Brendon/Rachel and I got so excited!!!

I'm not digging the mentor idea at all. Let's hope it's just a rumor.

(Please, dear Lord, don't let Rachel be back this year...even tho I was rooting for her by the end of last season. :pray2: Amen.)

I'm a hibernator, I guess. Only here during BB season coz it's basically the only show I faithfully watch. It's my 24/7 football season and my dh knows he'll be on his own for the rest of the summer come early July. I'll soon be in my virtual BB world, along with the rest of you!

I've been watching since S1, altho I missed S2 (which apparently was one of the best seasons :inquisitive:), and I've been posting at Morty's since S3.

Hope you guys had a great year. (I did...way to go UK Wildcats!!)

Bring on BB!! :hurray:

Hi everyone!! :P Nice to see everyone again for another season of BB.. I'm not excited about this season yet.. I'm to worried about seeing old faces in the house. I'm tired of past hgs and fear that Allison will put some in there.. I will just have to wait and see, Once the show starts and see what is going on.. but until then I'm holding back excitement.. It is so nice to be back home at Morty's :D tho... Hoping for a much needed great season..

I've been watching since S1, altho I missed S2 (which apparently was one of the best seasons :inquisitive:), and I've been posting at Morty's since S3.

Just wanted to provide this link http://www.bigbrotherarchives.com/ on the fourms, to Quirky-Dude's uploads of the last 13 seasons. He keeps putting 'em on You-Tube and they keep taking 'em off. Once in a while you will find a missed episode but virtually everything is there for you, in a neat little play list so all you have to do is hit play on your computer and lay back and watch. I believe he even has season 1 on there.

For those of you in BB withdrawal re-watching a favorite season definitely helps kill time!

Just wanted to provide this link http://www.bigbrotherarchives.com/ on the fourms, to Quirky-Dude's uploads of the last 13 seasons. He keeps putting 'em on You-Tube and they keep taking 'em off. Once in a while you will find a missed episode but virtually everything is there for you, in a neat little play list so all you have to do is hit play on your computer and lay back and watch. I believe he even has season 1 on there.

For those of you in BB withdrawal re-watching a favorite season definitely helps kill time!

Thanks Casper! I've always intended to watch S2. Just never got around to it. Don't know if I can stand to see Dr. Will win knowing what he did to Janelle later down the road. lol.

I was up 'til 2am watching S11-13 clips. Yes, I'm still a diehard JeJo fan. Jordan is so sweet.

Hi kywildcat! I was wondering when you were going to mosey into the forum. lol Glad you came back to spend your summer with us. :)

Hey Moxie! I wouldn't miss it for the world. :D My dh keeps telling everyone that he's about to lose his wife for the summer. He says he'll have to msg me if he needs to talk to me. He's right. (I have my priorities.)

:animated_rotfl: I heard that!! My hubby and I have the whole system worked out. As long as I have supper on the table when he gets home, he gives me my space for my BB addiction! lol

:animated_rotfl: I heard that!! My hubby and I have the whole system worked out. As long as I have supper on the table when he gets home, he gives me my space for my BB addiction! lol

We have it worked out here too! I don't bug him during Nascar and he doesn't bug me during BB ROFL and I keep stuff for sammies in the fridge - every man for himself!!

We have it worked out here too! I don't bug him during Nascar and he doesn't bug me during BB ROFL and I keep stuff for sammies in the fridge - every man for himself!!

I really wish there was a 'like' button here. :D

Hello again everyone! :animated_wave: I always come to Morty's during Big Brother! Can't wait to chat/lurk with everyone this season!

Hey njdukie! It's good to see everyone gathering back at Morty's! :D

Back for the summer fun of BB and Morty's! Not going to have as much time this summer. I usually don't work the summer months but been on a job that is going all the way into fall. Working is really going to cut into my BB/Morty's time. :wacko:

I'm so excited to be back! I was on here a very very long time ago, but had to stop using this account because of a crazy ex. Luckily, he's no longer with us and I'm free to use it again. I've been lurking for a long time, butnim excited I remembered the password to this account!

How do you prepare for Big Brother?? Personally, I re-watch my favorite seasons! I have been watching Jun and Alison dominate the BB4 house and now I am moving into Danielle subtly controlling the BB3 house and brining Lisa along for the ride!

So... How do you prepare??

omg...hated the season with Jun and Allison LOL...that was a horrible twist from AG...exes..so I prepare by telling my bf that he has to accomodate me on wed, thu and sun nights...and also my online viewing with Superpass...he hates "reality"tv but soldiers on...I am a lucky girl to have such an understanding bf for 3 mos!

Yeah I've been re-watching season 4 too. I always liked Alison more than others did her season.. I still like her, but I had trouble watching her do what she did to Nathan, the one thing she did with her gameplay that always really bugged me.

Guest 6Borders

Well...this year trying to decide if I want to waste my money and time on either the feeds or Sho2 and even watch the show.

I'm so glad Big Brother is back. I really don't religiously watch or care much about any other reality TV show. I'm also glad that everyone is still here at Morty's TV. This is the only forum I like because the other ones tend to be really mean spirited and post gross pics, photo chops etc. I'm not a prude, I just like Morty's becuase people here seem to be more fair minded, but at the same time, everyone is free to express their opinions about the house guests. Morty's just has a more positive vibe. Let the other forums do what they do. Morty's is the only form I have a membership with. Been coming back here for 8 seasons now. Glad to be back!

I'm back! I got a 8 month old to chase this year so it'll be more interesting to find the time than in years past but I'll be around especially in chat in the evenings (maybe I'll sleep in chat less this year lol). This will be my 11th season.. wow.

Let's get this party started. Got pizza, popcorn, chocolate & diet cokes. Ready to start the season!!! {Please no Jessie :angry: }

Hi all... Here we go again...

Marty, how are you?

Erin are you back?

Fatcat, How's life been trating You?

I hope to catch up with the rest of my friends here as we take this ride together...

Monk

Hey Monk I am great. Looking forward to your posts. :hurray:

Erin is around and fatcat. I still hang with them on Facebook.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name