Lurkers, Hibernators, Oldtimers.... Come Out BB14 is HERE!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I am ready for another BB season. I tend to lurk a lot and insert my opinion ocasionally. And I love to play the Prediction Challenge. I am hoping for a fun season!

Welcome back! Hope to see you posting more this season. ;)

Guest 6Borders

Welcome back old friends and Welcome new ones.

Great to see everyone coming back in for the BB Season. I'm more excited about chatting with everyone than watching BB honestly.

Hi all! I can't wait until the 12th so that I can resume my live feed addiction. I hope the free mobile app works well so I don't have to drive my wife nuts carrying her laptop around the house wherever I go.

I was the one doing the live feed clip of the day last season and look forward to resuming that. I'm looking forward to discussing the new hamsters with way too much detail and passion. Here's hoping for an entertaining cast!

Well, congrats. I guess it it was raising a ton of money for a good cause I could pretend to be nice to Brenchel.

Always wondered, from someone who's been there and done that, what exactly a "star handler" does????

6 Borders my job was to make sure I got my group of Reality "stars" to the events on time, make sure they knew when their interview time was, make sure they knew when there was a "Superfan" wanting to meet them (superfans pay to stay at the same resort and buy all the event tickets to attend) etc. Some of the stars put up luncheons with them for auction or stuff like that and I make sure it is all set up for everyone to attend and stuff like that. If they wanted to go off shopping somewhere I made sure of their transportation. I got all the releases signed and also handed out goodie bags that had been donated. It was so much fun. If I ever remember how to post photo's again I will share some with you all!

Welcome Browneyes.....

Feel free to jump in anytime... or ask questions.

(got lots of Posters who know most of the answers)

..... lol, and now I'll have the song Brown Eyed Girl running around in my head

for the rest of the day :lousings:

Hello everyone,

I am a longtime lurker, seldom poster but definately a BB addict. My hopes for this season are....no returning hg's, more real people, less plumped up, injected, sculpted tanned actor/actress wannabes. I have been watching since Season 1. I think the last few seasons, the hg's are very spoiled. I see so much wasted food being thrown out. As I recall in the early years, the hg's had a grocery budget. They had to come to an agreement on what to buy, beer vs. toilet paper, among other compromises. And if they bought too much booze, oh well, so sorry, the meals could be very lean. They had real grass, and planted a garden to supplement their food, and that's when Chicken George took care of the chickens. I think several seasons had "pets". Wasn't there a pig one year? Anyone out there remember? Anyway, I am excited about this year. Hope there is lots of juicy strategy, and someone that I will love to hate. I like the truly obnoxious houseguests, gets me all riled up. It gets real boring when everyone gets along.

Happy to see some familiar faces here. Anxiously awaiting the start of summer and BB14.

Good to see so many already surfacing again....I am guilty of not posting much after BB last year. I pormise I won't let that happen this year.... ;)

Every year I mean to do the same thing, but find that I end up disappearing until BB starts again. I consider Mortys sort of like a summer camp I go to every year, or like the single serving friends you meet on an airplane or bus .. I am always excited to get back and see what's new and exciting happening in people's lives, but when BB wraps up I am usually so burnt out that I need a break from the boards/posting.

Woohoo... It's BB time... Can't wait for the new season. Fingers crossed it will be a good season

Slacker of the Nite checking in! I consider myself a hibernator and look forward to stopping by the chat rooms/boards periodically throughout the upcoming season of BB. I really got into BB with season 6 and I've been hooked ever since! Each year I manage to recruit at least one or two more BB fans at work and steer them towards Morty's site for all the latest updates. Although, with the feeds going mobile this year I'm a little worried I might drive some of my coworkers crazy with my constant watching when time permits! ;) I'm sure I'm not the only one that considers this a blessing and a curse at the same time!

Enough rambling, it's late for me and I'm off to bed. Take care everyone and here's to BB14!

It is so great to see so many new and returning members.

So many coming back year after year, I kinda half expected SueZqueZ avatar to be pushing a walker.

I also hope that some people we have not heard from in a while return again this summer...you all make my summer year after year and you don't even know it.

I'm so happy to see lurkers posting in this thread!! Y'all are going to love jumping into the mix and being part of the conversation.

It's also great to see all the familiar names. We're less than two weeks away from the debut and I'm so looking forward to this season. It will soon be party time!!

:party_smilie:

Kittttttteeeeeyyy Kaaaattttt!!!!!!

how's them squirrels hanging?

All keep the check in rolling.

I dont know about you all, but I am ready for the fireworks to fly and I am not talking about the fourth of July

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name