Lurkers, Hibernators, Oldtimers.... Come Out BB14 is HERE!

Yay its almost BB time. I'm only here during the summer mostly due to my schedule and lack of TV watching during the colder months. But Very excited for this summer!!!!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Back one and all!.

The board is starting to hum again back to life.

came here today to check out what is goin on, I had been here off and on in the off season and I agree with Marty, used to be sooo many more ppl around in the off season. I used to post in Survivor and Idol and noone was there this year, but I most definately am gearing up for BB, so hope everyone will be returning, see ya all soon :animated_wave:

came here today to check out what is goin on, I had been here off and on in the off season and I agree with Marty, used to be sooo many more ppl around in the off season. I used to post in Survivor and Idol and noone was there this year, but I most definately am gearing up for BB, so hope everyone will be returning, see ya all soon :animated_wave:

morty's is pretty much a total bb board now. i am surprised the other forums even exist...... i kid :) the good thing or bad thing is you know bb will usher everyone back and bring the board back to life... :animated_bouncy:

good to see you UPV, I always looked for you in the Idol fourm because you used to post there lots, and I thought well if UPV isn't even here, something is amiss,lol, but it never fails when BB is on the horizon, we all come back together, I'm gettin exxited as I really don't like summer, so this is my summer pleasure, hope they have a good house this yr :rolleyes:

Well I'm a mortys die hard during all bb seasons and made my presence known during the twitter explosion and ever since. I lurk when BB is not on cause there is nothing like BB to me. I cant do survivor updates or DWTS cause they arent continuous and are prefilmed, I fell in love with BB during season 2 and Dr will to me is still one of the top three players to ever play the game. I did go back and watch bb1 so I know all season extemely well. I'm excited for the twist of this season and to see all new faces. I'm hoping for no former players to returnI'm over that. I want a twist like the partners season of season 6 or the coupling of the under rated winter season 9 twist. I want to see people in the house that know each other outside the house. It's something they haven't done in a while. Id also like to see a larger cast with possible teams this season. But as they say expect the unexpected so mostly I'm excited to be surprised. 27 days!!!

Hi everyone! I know it's really summer when Morty's heats up. I love coming here for news and conversation on BB. I ocassionally post about Survivor and Amazing Race, but all other reality shows don't really interest me. See you guys in July!

Guest 6Borders

No offense but I do not want to see anyone who knew each other outside the house and before the show...that just smacks of "easy (mostly Grodner controlled) alliance" and it makes a mockery of Julie's "14 (or however many) strangers about to enter the BB House...". it's been done to death (X-Facor, DNA and the season which gave us Howie, Jeff n Jordan, etc...)...some of these people even become friends/alliance at casting calls.

The whole concept of BB was "strangers" and that is what is should be!

you cant really use dna as an example cause cowboy and nakomus didnt know each other and the twins didnt evenget to play together for like 6 weeks. Jeff and jordans season didnt give us anyone that knew each other that was the clique summer with jocks nerds ect.... i will agree that the 'strangers' originality of it would be removed hence me saying a larger cast maybe teams ect.. im just excited for it to be back i could care less bout the twist till it gets here to be honest.

Hello Everyone!

I can't stay away from Morty's during Big Brother season, it just wouldn't feel like summer. Looking forward to another year where I try not to stick my foot in my mouth too many times and updating when I'm online and watching the feeds. :)

I'm one of those Facebook people, although I don't farm or do anything with bubbles and haven't managed to finish a single game of words with friends. It's just easier to get all my info from one place - work and fun. Morty's does mean summer to me so you'll never get rid of me completely.

Seeing all of your names makes me smile.

Welcome back all.

Good to see familiar (and unfamiliar) "faces".

Don't forget to check chat, with it getting closer to BB there are more people coming in. Right now most people come in around 8pm eastern. See you there.

Hello Everyone!

I can't stay away from Morty's during Big Brother season, it just wouldn't feel like summer. Looking forward to another year where I try not to stick my foot in my mouth too many times and updating when I'm online and watching the feeds. :)

I'm one of those Facebook people, although I don't farm or do anything with bubbles and haven't managed to finish a single game of words with friends. It's just easier to get all my info from one place - work and fun. Morty's does mean summer to me so you'll never get rid of me completely.

dang I keep trying to "like" these posts here. I love BB season and seeing y'all back here.

YEP.. it's been quite around here.

But, I've said a few times that viewers and fans have so many options to occupy their

'downtime'... that Morty's seems to get put aside until BB comes around.

Wish it was different - but - I'm a 'Die Hard' Morty's fan and am always lurking

around the corner and checking in from time to time on Chat and posting from time to time.

SO..... Come on BB :party_smilie:

:P Ready to chat and BB again too!

Hi Y'all....

S ready to start a new BB season...so ready to come chat with y'all again too. You guys just make BB so much better! B)

dang I keep trying to "like" these posts here. I love BB season and seeing y'all back here.

LOL...ya keep tryin to "LIKE" this...Funny thing Honey Child I do too!

Hello Everyone!

Yup...Morty's and y'all mean Summer to me too...Lets get this party started!

Marty's post.. (and all the Lurkers / Hibernators and Old Timers' posts )

:naughty:

LIKE!

OK, big time lurker here, been on Mortys since 2007. Paid for feeds same year through here, still havent cancelled them (I like the monthly music credit anyway). Cant wait for the new season. Of course I will start out hating the person I will end up rooting for and like the person I will end up hating and talk out both sides of my mouth the entire year.

Hey All...while you are waiting for the show to begin there lots to do

Check-in here and say hi...

Share your excitement level,

EXCITEMENT ALERT:

LaLa has opened the The Prediction Challenge and the Pre-Season Predictions should be placed ASAP.

If you have never played, it is easy and a whole lot of fun.

Pre-Season Predictions MUST be posted BEFORE the cast is announced.

C'mon, guess how many blondes will be in the house and how many HG will have breast implants (perhaps the same number).

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name