September 1st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivette, Beau, Maggie and April making beds in the main room.

Feeds very choppy for me

Janelle and Howie in the Kitchen. Janelle comments that it was the same shirt he wore last time he won HoH. He said no that was Kaysar

April came in. (see above post of mine..lol)

Howie: I wonder if James saw the HoH competition?

Janelle and April agree that he would have to watch the tapes at the Sequester house.

Janelle: I still feel like they are a few up on us.

Janelle and Howie are discussion that Beau is a stronger competitor than Ivette. Maybe they should take out Beau. Maggie and April will vote to evict Ivette and not beau.

A,M,B,and I are all talking

A to B: no matter what happens we get to decide who goes home, we have two votes.

B is folding clothes, not sure if he is packing or changing clothes.

H came in and I hugged him and told him that she knows it was hard for him to do this

H: Beau beau hates me though

B: No I don't (although not convincing at all)

A: I will not tell anyone how to play this game, with Jen I did all I could because I am her friend.

M: I need to know what you all want (saying this to Beau)

B: I would love to stay, I wants me to stay but you know.

Now all three quiet, I guess I went with H

A: Do you want I to stay Beau

B: I told me she wants me to stay because she knows I am a better player than her and she wants me to go to the end. I am not chasing after her and she isn't chasing after me, we are both equal players, so do what you two want to do.

A: We can't make decisions till after veto, because if it is won one of you won't be on there.

All quiet, not even Maggie said anything to that.

M: I am afraid they are going to back door me

A: they can't back door anyone any more

M: I just want to know what they want to do

Before this April was thanking the Good Lord it was only for 24 hours

A and M is going to sit on the sofas

M: are you okay B?

B: yeah I am okay

B is laying in bed not saying anything or moving, he is taking this hard.

Now all are in the kitchen except B

H: Gee Maggie, I told you when America sees how great your looking you will be the new Jenny Craig of BB.

Now I went to talk to B but they are whispering

I: We have to hope M gets HOH and gets the veto.

B: I don't know we will have to see.

I: J will carry H to the end, she will win all the comps.

I: I am not praying any more

B: you can't lose your faith

B: you shouldn't be selfish, just pray Lord have your way.

(feeds are choppy and on/off for me...but i'll try)

7:16pm BBT

F1 empty dining

F2 empty gymn

F3 & 4 M and A talking

A - i can't even remember what all Julie said to me

M - what did she ask you?

A - she did ask me something..what was it...god...she mentioned jennifer's name, but it wasn't anything....something about me winning hoh and pov this week. i told her that part of my strategy coming in was to lay low....that honestly my strategy coing in was to come for jennifer, the experience, make friends and lay low. i didn't think this far into the game. Now that I'm here..have i stepped it up a notch? absolutely. will i continue to step it up? absolutely...now is the time to play the game

BBT 8:30 pm

I & M in BR discussing the possibility of getting H to vote out Jan. (Like that is going to happen) M tells I that he won't do that because he knows with her gone he would be next and as long as he has Jan that is one more person to go before him. I says yeah but its his only chance of getting the money. M goes into potty, I sits down to wait for her.

Switching feeds to Kitchen where A,B,H,J are eating and talking about the HOH comp. Everyone goes quiet at the same time. J asks them what the first thing they are going to eat when they get out of there. A says, not sushi, thats for sure. H called to DR. A congrats H.

Switched feeds back to M & I. They are now discussing if they would have left Jan up on the block and if James would have stayed. M tells I that she would have had James fighting for her, B fighting for her, A fighting for her and M fighting for her. Now discussion on the HOH comp. M now telling I that she has to remember "its just a game". Again, M saying that if one of them would have won HOH they would not have been up screaming. (No they would have been up in the HOH room talking about J & H.)

B has now joined the convo. M tells B he needs to tell H that the only reason Jan is caring him is because she knows she can beat him. (More Jan bashing. They are really trying hard to figure out a way to turn H against Jan.) I tells B to tell H that if he puts up Jan now, they can guarantee she will be gone. M says when you tell him never say its from us. A joins them and they ask her if she thinks H will put up Jan. She says the only person that could possibly talk him into it would be B. They say he must remind him that they helped him out this week by getting rid of James. A says she has t get back out there.

Howie got his HOH room...and got light sabres from "Master Replica" as a gift for becoming HOH this week. He tells everyone else that they are welcome to go after his hoh food basket too cause he only has one day to eat it all and that is too much for him.

They turn the lights off in the HOH room and are having light-sabre fights....They comment that they are so neat and realistic...they even make the zhoozgh sound when they strike each other like in the movie

Howie says they are AWESOME!

BBT 8:40 pm

Howie comes out of DR and ask if they want to see his HOH BR for the 2nd time. Everyone going up with him. Howie got two light saber swords. He got a card from "Master Replica" saying something about they know he has the force with him and they have provided him with the light sabers. They turn out the lights and you can see these swords. Howie is LOVING this. Everyone laughing saying its really cool. Now everyone wants one. H tells the "Non Jedi's" to be careful because those things could take their foot off. (He is really loving this) Now he's telling them that those swords are about $120.00 ea. They just came out to BestBuy. Now their attention turns to his pictures. He has picture of his buddy (super dave) and himself. Apparently this is the buddy that was on Dr. Phil.

FISH

8:52 pm BBT

F1 & 2 - H and Jan in the HOH

F3 & 4 A, I, M around kitchen table

M - I have to go change and stuff....if they need me for the diary room or anything, tell em to eat a dick.......is that bad? (lol)

Ivette has been trying to convince the others that they NEED to turn H against Jan. April keeps telling her that she just doesn't think H will get rid of Jan..keeping her takes the target off him...and also provides him with a vote

BB: B....please go to the diary room

Feed comes back and two of them are playing with these lighted swords. Can't tell who it is. Its H & J because H calls her Jedi Jan. Now its only H & Jan they look at the hidden cam. Back to the light sabers. Now they are fighting with swords. Jedi Jannie!!

Now talk changes to how everything changed in one day.

J tells H that if she wins HOH tomorrow, she can't put up A because she made a deal with her. H tells her they have to play smart. H says he doesn't want to play with deception but they did it too. J ask if they are trying to get him to put her up and he tells her NO. She says I hope they aren't that stupid. H says that B told him he would rather be put up by him than J because he knows its strategic and not personal. H says if I gets veto she would save herself. He then says that if B gets it, he may save I because she brought him here. H asks her what they are going to do and J says, Im so glad you won it Howie. H says, Thanks BB, Thanks Master Replica. Jan says so you would rather get rid of B. H says that he is the strongest. J says that if it remains the same, (no veto change) I will go because M & A will vote out I. They say they love B, and if its for personal it would be I to go because she stresses out about everything. B is the strongest player. Jan wants I to go because of her mouth. H tells her they have to make the best decision for their position in the game. Strategic if I wins the veto they will put up M and take out B. H tells her they have to make good decisions.

Feed switch to A & I at kitchen table.

A tells I they are going to have to tell them what to do if everything stays the same. Says that B told her that I said she would rather B stay. M joins the convo and says that tomorrow night one them will be leaving the house. A tells I she needs to give herself more credit and needs to want it more. M tells I that they should just both play for veto and whoever gets it stays. M says B told her tonight that it is every man for themselves. I says she wanted that HOH so bad she could taste it. A again tells I that maybe her HOH time is for tomorrow night and she isn't giving herself enough credit. Says its not over. Jan walks through and convo stops. I says that she is going to ask J how does it feel to know you don't have a chance at the 500? M & A laughs and says they would do the same thing. (I can't stand listening to these holier than though people but feeds only on them) Jan walks back through again and convo quiet. I again talking about how it must feel to be fighting for something that she isn't going to get. M says its prob for the satisfaction of knowing that they won't be getting it either. (duh, do you think) (feeds still only on them so I am out of here. I really can't stand anymore)

9:02pm BBT

M, I and A around the dining table...

I - I wanna say to Jan....how does it feel to not even have a chance at the 500?

M - laughs

I - should I? When my question comes along, I'm gonna say Janelle, how does it feel to know that you have no chance to win the 500

A - i would

M - If she is at the end..that means she went through 4 of us to get there...so

I - what does it feel like to win 34k?

M - but if you asked me that question..i'd say that's fuckin awesome!..so she(J) may feel the same way about it.

Janelle walks through...they are talking about her and all goes silent

I - what does it feel like...you're fighting for something and you dont even have a chance ..no if ands or buts about it....

A - she dates men....where 34k is nothing. She thinks that she will get a modeling gig or something

M - I dont think she will make it to the end

A - you could be wrong

i - my picture could be black tomorrow (on the wall)

A - you and beau gotta figure it out. And if he wins it do you want him to use it on you?

M - He said we were playing by ourselves..so if you want it, you better win it tomorrow

A - I can ask her...

I - dont deal with her anymore

M - you say she lies all the time why ask her anything?

I - dont deal with her...why give them what they want

A - we're ALLLL playin tomorrow

M 0- i gotta shave tomorrow

A - from here on out..i dont know....if the pov will be used from here on out, or if it should be used if you win it and you're on the block. i dont know...god, only votes..can you imagine? that is insane...and on Thursday...2 people will be voting

I - at the end of this week..whoever stays here will only be living with 4 people

M - there are 6 here now....they will be living with 3

A - it's nuts

Janelle must be close

M - <whispering> ..she's right there

I - huh?

M - <whispering>...she's right there..the cameras just moved to her

I - 4 people..whoever is left gets the shopping spreeee

Janelle is doing stretches by the gumball machine, right around the corner from where they are talking (she always does this here, but i'm sure they will say she was eavesdropping if they see her)

A, M, I talking about how many days left...what's left....how quick it all will happen. April commented that there were 4 girls and 2 guys left and Maggie whispers..let's make it 3...and they all giggle

M-<whispering>...she's still listening..i almost forgot about that

I -remember...the one thing we said that no one can take away from us is our votes

A - yep...

M - mmhmmm

A - that's true

A says she doesn't want to be at the end in the final 3 with those 2 (J & H)

A - I'd be in tears if i was F3 with them...I'd probably cry every day. When you are final 3 HoH you get to pick who wins pretty much. My stomach already hurts for tomorrow's HOH. I think that ultimately they want to split you two up (B & I) because of the million dollars.

M - fuck...hurry up (to BB I think)

M comments on what a great accomplishment it is to be this far in the game against their other gone home HGs...and how amazing it is that they are the last of what is what started as 20k applicants.

A refers to the pics on the wall....I = crazy latina...B = gay boy.....H = psycho..(missed Maggies) and then she realizes that she just completely skipped over Jan...she comments that is weird (in an ironic way)

M - the next comp is gonna be a q&a..we should sleep together tonight to study (to A)

H comes through and jokes that if it were up to him, he'd go ahead and get rid of the rest of the HGs...B ask H if he can talk to him...they head up to the HOH. They start talking about star wars movies and playing with H's new sabres.

B - what uhhh.what i was gonna ask...

H - I gotta talk to Janie first..at this point in the game, we gotta be strategical. Last time I rushed into improper HOH decisions

B - this is a time you should make your own decisions and not as groups. No matter what happens we will still hang out outside of the house

H - we are final 6 right now..and I know it is an individual thing now. I have to think about what is best strategically. I think you are a physically dominant player

B - you think i'm the only one?

H - janie could beat me. A dominated in one event...During the practice I was bowling strikes and then out there..you just never know...

B - look at james when he was limping a couple of days ago

H - where was him limp today

B - exactly...you're not gonna heal up in a day..i 'mean please

H - do i like my chances physically with ivette or april over you? yeah. Everybody's strong and I gotta weigh the sides. You and I are partners obviously. M has always been your leader

B - not really

H - she reminded you that you were a group when things started to fall apart. She brings you guys back together. Whatever we do, the move will be strategic. I love Ivette...she has annoyed some in the house, but her coming up here and blowing her nose at 3am isn't going to make it cause me to get rid of here. It's about strategy.

B - you can never make a decision until the veto is...

H - absolutely..I dont know if all 6 play or if..

B - all 6

H - how do you know that?

B - they said it....

H - they said it?..

B - yeah.

H - oh, ok then......he again tells B that he has to consult with Janie before he makes any decisions. Two heads, three heads, 4 heads are better than 1. I dont want to jump to anything quick. I acted on instinct when I had to put you and I up immediately.

Archived