Thursday, September 1st

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Think you can't help us out because you don't get the Live Feeds?

Then you would be wrong ...

We are trying something new out this year ...

We need people to write what they see on the televised show, preferrably as you are watching it, but even within the hour later ... then Ranster (me) will swoop in and gather it all up for a neat upload for the BB page.

Wanna Help? Volunteer here!

Watching the show? Post what you see here in as much detail as you can!

you can also e-mail to ranster@mortystv.com

This is all a part of Morty's Team Coverage ...

Any takers?

Guest ranster627

Tonight we go live again!

Need a little help tonight folks, desperately need someone to write the DR quotes right before the eviction segment where the voting HG's talk about the nominees ...

Scheduled for tonight:

Live Eviction of James or Howie

New HOH!

Guest ranster627

LIVE Televised Show: Thursday, September 1, 2005

anticipated tonight, live voting and eviction of Howie or James

the new HOH!

Jen talking about the jury house and wondering who will be joing her

Rachel comes in they hug and then drink a toast

(Rachel says to camera without Jen hearing hope Jen gets some friends here soon)

Break

Julie talking to Howie & James

Time for voting

Maggie votes James

Beau votes James

Ivette votes James

Janelle votes James

official James is gone

The jury house is near a river.

Jen is there and hoping to see someone from the other side. Rachel Shows up and jenn acts a bit b*tchy to her. Jen is excited to see the tape rachel brought with her. Jen was happy with the show, and rachel looked upset.

They are now voting. the votes are 4-0, James is now leaving.

James goes to see Julie she asks him how he survived all these weeks

He has used stragey all the time

She asks if he would have stayed loyal to Sov if Howie had not put him up earlier

He said diffently YES

Shows goodbye messages

James does compliment Maggie on being an awesome person, said he would probably talk to her when this is over, also Ivette

Will be right back for next HOH comp.

Break

HOH comp.

New HOH must immediately make nominations

Power up for grabs

Playing it straight (is game)

Maggie up first rolls ball gets 2 points 5 points total 7

Beau 5 points 6 points total 11

Ivette 5 points 4 points total 9

Janelle 6 points 2 total 8

Howie 6 points 6 total 12 congratons Howie new HOH

Guest ranster627

LIVE Televised Show: Thursday, September 1, 2005

Seems like there is no more such thing as a typical Big Brother show anymore this season! Enjoy! Previously on BB6 we saw the power shift with April winning HOH. The House gathered in a common cause to backdoor James. According to plan, April nominated James and Howie, April won the Veto as James watched, Ivette lobbied to save James, Janelle was removed from nomination and James was put up in her place! It

Here are the first of my diary room transcriptions. I will edit to add mroe:

Big Brother

Thursday Sept. 1, 2005

Diary room entries:

April: I did decide to use the power of veto today and replace Janelles nomination with James because my ultimate goal was to backdoor James.

James: I was not suprised at all that April put me up. The fact that April left Howie on was instead of Janelle that suprised me. For April personally she helped herself by taking Janelle off but for the team dumb, dumb, dumb move. Cuz Howie gets HOH it is Maggie and Ivette up on the block.

Maggie: James and Ivette have an emotional bond and when the veto ceremony was over Ivette wanted to comfort him, hold him I guess, I don't know. she needs to look stategically what is smart for her. And it si not smart for to hold on to him. It is not smart at all.

James: Since Sarah left my relationship with Ivette has grown like it was in the beginning. But her loyalty is for some reason with the Girl Scout troup, so I obviously I need Ivette to be my liason to kinda soften them up for me and to find out what avenues I need to come after.

Ivette: James and I, I relate to him and I am able to bond with him. He tells me that he can't trust anyone in this house.And the only person he has trusted since the beginning is me.

Maggie: I have told Ivette maybe a hundred times the way I feel about James and the way I he is playing this game. But is a waste of time to be constantly repetitively be telling her negatives things about him. So I told Ivette what she wanted to hear.

Howie: God forbid I wake someone up from their nap at 3:00 in the afternoon. While the sun is still shining. James started campaining against me and I started campaigning for myself. He was joking with me the same time he was making a run for it.

Just saw someone did a way better job then I am doing so I am giving up.

Cue Teaser.

Roll teaser.

Previously on Big Brother 6, at the Head of Household comp, the Friendship dominated for the second week in a row. April and Maggie teamed up with rivals for a common cause

April in DR: There are 2 steps to backdooring James. First get two people to agree to be pawns. The next step is to get them to use the Veto if they win.

[Clip of April nominating Janelle and Howie. Clip of April winning the Power of Veto. Clip of April saving Janelle and nominating James.]

Cue Intro.

Who will be evicted next, James or Howie? Find out tonight, live on Big Brother 6.

Roll Into.

Cue Julie.

And we

Archived