I think the ONLY thing I ever voted on was to give Jeff the Coup 'de Tat and for America's favorite Juror every season, because I also feel like AG will do whatever the heck she wants regardless of what America wants.

I like the idea of getting to talk to the hg in The Glass House and the ability to change what we don't like about the show, such as Oracle as said above.

I'm also really interested to see what Limbo is.

My only other real complaint is that we only get four hours of feed on Monday nights and one hour of feeds a day tuesday-thursday and that the houseguests get the weekend off and are sequestered in hotels friday-sunday.

That's lame.

Guest 6Borders

Gwenny, good to see you back.

I am also curious about Limbo! What good is sequestering the GHG's?? I don't get that!

I kind of gave up on the feeds...have to have an Adobe upgrade which requires Google Chrome, I'm just basically going to watch the show and see what develops.

So far the big problem I have with this show is that they are cramming 20 pounds of crap into a 10 pound bag!! They are doing a week in one hour! Needs two hours or two nights.

Okay, so instead of being in the house 24/7 until being booted, they get to spend time in a hotel on the weekends? Why not have them do puzzles or mindgames for the feeds to try and keep your viewers interested in the show. As it is I watched the youtube of part of the live feeds where the GHG's were answering questions, It wasn't well planned out and when Oracle said something like 42 percent voted for 3 years, that room cheered. It later came out that the highest percentage of viewer votes was for 1 year, and then chastised the contestants for not listening. (I probably have the info wrong about what the question was about) I'm sorry, but I'm seeing this cancelled before Big Brother starts.

I voted for brenden to come back on BB13 I liked the verteran allience and Brenden and Rachel are great competitors, annoying but good, cant deny it. Glass House seemed so over dramatized to me. I agree with 6borders I am going to give it the season but it has some work to do. More nights a week would be good. "prime time 99 alex stien" needs to learn how to be a good villian. All he does is attack people. Kevin is blah to me. Apollo drives me insane as well play or gtfo bro.

Guest 6Borders

I liked it better after the 2nd show. Seems they have toned down the oracle voice and she's not nearly so annoying.

It's the same as when I watched BB1...the first couple of shows I was like "wha???" and then I got into it as I got to know the cast and a little more what it was about. I do think they need to concentrate more on "getting to know the cast" but it's hard with one show a week.

The major think is the GHG's need to make Glass House their show and not keep trying to do things the way the HG's on BB do.

Gene already called a "house meeting"...now I'm waiting for a "pinkie swear"...lol!!

I started with BB1 so when I stumbled on this show as it started I was curious to watch. I must say it was very forgettable. It did not leave an impression that would give me something to think about, or ever want to remember for a week.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am soooooooooooooooooooo not invested in anything about this show.

If it went away tomorrow I would not have the slightest care of what happened or could have been.

Although I would have probably enjoyed seeing boa toting egg peeling gay guy on BB.

He is fun.

I am not a big fan of the Glass House....Although I will watch, maybe it gets better, or has to grow on me.

Good to see you all again.

Where can I find the live feeds?

Are they charging for the feeds?

How many weeks is the show planned to run?

Guest 6Borders

Where can I find the live feeds?

Are they charging for the feeds?

How many weeks is the show planned to run?

Go to ABC.com/Glass House. The feeds are free but they are not 24/7. The show only airs once a week and I think is supposed to be 10 weeks.

Like BB the chat is the most fun part of it right now (for me anyway) but now that we are getting to know the cast it's getting more interesting.

Okay, so instead of being in the house 24/7 until being booted, they get to spend time in a hotel on the weekends? Why not have them do puzzles or mindgames for the feeds to try and keep your viewers interested in the show. As it is I watched the youtube of part of the live feeds where the GHG's were answering questions, It wasn't well planned out and when Oracle said something like 42 percent voted for 3 years, that room cheered. It later came out that the highest percentage of viewer votes was for 1 year, and then chastised the contestants for not listening. (I probably have the info wrong about what the question was about) I'm sorry, but I'm seeing this cancelled before Big Brother starts.

I might be mistaken, but isn't it the ones in Limbo that go to the hotel for the weekends? Not quite sure, but that does make sense.

I am liking the show so far. People need to stop comparing it to BB and give the show a chance. It might turn out to be a good show. Time will tell!

I'm still watching. I think it does some things well and others not so much.

It is disappointing that it's only once a week and I think they are shooting themselves in the foot doing that. If you only watched just the televised episode each week you just can't get to know the people and have a good sense of what's going on. Like with Kevin making fun of Alex and Jacob on the show, I thought that was pretty funny, but from just the show, you never really got know those two that well to see just how spot on his impression was. I don't know if that's intentional so they can edit (much like BB) and have things shown in a certain light.

One thing I do like is each person getting to ask a question of the audience, then it gets voted on online and they get their answer. I wish they'd show more answers during the show though (but again the 1 hour a week is probably limiting that).

I'm definitely not a fan of the tweets being shown on the show.

The live streaming is hit and miss. I've watched a little bit of it. At times there is just too much dead air because of waiting around for votes from the audience. For example, dodge ball was pretty boring, as they had votes to change the balls after each short match creating downtime where nothing is happening.

Also, some of the activities and choices aren't very compelling. If they are going to have planned activities to vote on they should really come up with some better ideas. I also think the illusion of choice is given at times. Like the original choice was either Dodgeball or sexy yoga. Dodgeball won, but then they ended up doing sexy yoga anyways, so the vote was meaningless.

I did like the question on prop 8 that got some good discussion going though.

Guest 6Borders

I like it and I agree, people need to stop comparing it to BB...mostly CBS needs to shut up because I find the show very Un-BB like!

I really hope it takes off and they can refine it and make it better next season. I'm sure the CBS lawsuit was well anticipated and they didn't want to sink a huge amount of $$ into Glass House until they knew it could stand on it's own glass supports!

They definitely need to rework some things, get rid of the oracle voice and make the interaction with the viewers more fun.

I simply see it as a good thing. It will keep BB producers from being too lazy and retreading old stuff if this new show does well.

I liked the chubby gay guy until he decided to make this experience his personal mission to promote gay marriage. This is not the time or place for this. I hope the crazy older woman comes back just to show him America doesn't want this political garbage to infect the show.

Guest 6Borders

I'm totally getting into the show now (took me about the same amount of time during BB1).

The GHG's are getting it figured out so I think the editing has more to work with.

It's definitely NOT BB. I think if more BB fans who are on-the-fence stopped (subconsciously) wanting it to be more like BB and just enjoyed it for what it is they might like it

My interest in this type of game is totally dependent on a 24/7 live feed option to "play" the game and not just watch it hit or miss. My L/F interaction here is limited to one hour Monday (work schedule) and none of the other three DAYS (work schedule). What is the demographic targert for their live feeds? Certainly not the work force. Soap boxers?... No, it is not intended to be BB and it is a stand-alone. It is just not the type of game I want to invest my time in because I cannot "play" it on my schedule.

Guest 6Borders

Hopefully if they can bring it back next season there will be feeds and more shows per week.

I really tried to like this show, but I just can't. It's boring, lame, dull, and stupid. The audience has way too much power over who gets booted out, gives way to much info, etc. Besides just a dull format, the contestants are dull. I don't like any of them. Already the house breaks down into two nasty camps. And the over-the-top gay guy is just getting way too cliche in these reality shows. After last night, I'll never watch another episode.

I'm seeing why Kevin has fallen into the dislike camp. If you are going to make out with someone don't make it obvious that you think it was a mistake and vote them out. Try and be more subtle, except subtle doesn't really apply.

And for Erica to want Kevin back in the house? really?

The Jeffrey Andrea fight, I'm sure there is more to it. (to be edited as I continue watching this weeks episode)

Mike lost more points by trying to introduce racism into the Joy Gene friendship. Good grief Mike, you make me sad.

Why were people so mad at Stephanie for saying what she saw about Robin's descent into mild instability? I mean other than the fact that she clearly isn't in the Kevin/Mike/Andrea cluster.

I'm seeing the drama, but not enough real balance.

I actually kind of like it. I thought it was going to be a bad copycat of BB, but it really isn't. I'd like to see it on more than once a week, and I'd like the live feeds available more than they are.. I like all the voting aspects of it. I feel like I get a say. And I agree with echo that it will keep BB on it's toes and maybe we'll get some new and better stuff for BB.

A guilty pleasure, I watch this when I have the chance – and add my votes when I’m in there.

Best thing I can say: I find myself much more invested in the personal lives of these players than in other reality shows. Like them or not, they all become interesting, more complex, more real.

The pros: I get to watch the transition between off- and on-camera; the challenges and rewards/restrictions are immediate and meaningful in the context of the game; the viewers’ questions can be light-hearted or very intense, about personal background or in-the-moment game strategy.

The cons: the time lapse between voters’ answers and transfer of info to the players needs improvement (although it is improving); the contrast between on and off-camera needs something – maybe past vignettes to support the ironic or coincidental player questions and fanswers (but that would require more editors on payroll).

Given Big Brother, Bachelor/ette and its pad, Amazing Race, Love in the Wild -- and all the other ones out there – this show may be the best at people watching and learning. But I doubt it will continue – by way of a legal game, finances, or a network strategy in itself. That aside, most people really don’t want to watch people this closely unless the lights are all flashing around some helpless victim on the road ahead. This show tries to provide a better jury than just the players.

p.s. inside comment – I also think that Ori has it all over the Zingbot.