August 31st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back from fish..

They must have played George Michael.

B yelled that he hated him and M told him that it was for him Bo-Bo.

HOH room watching the spy cam and commenting on James limping. M says he probably worked out on that toe after she told him not too.

B says he cannot remember what he dreamed about.

M says she was certainly asleep and that A was restless.

M told A that she kicked her a 'record breaking 200 times last night.'

A tells M to look where she is and where A is at.

M says that she didn't say it was warranted.

All trying to wake up.

H, J and Jan are all up and moving around.

FISH Again.

ivette & beau up in hoh room

beau goes down and he & james change batteries in storage room

beau good fish food

ivette goes to bathroom, come out,

"i had a dream last night, that there wasn't an HOH contest, it was america's choice"

m- can u turn on the lights

m - i'm just gonna lay here for a while

a - so i'm confused, i get the camera at 1 for an hour and then?

m - maybe it'll be after 1, i dunno

a - howie said he did about a page and a half, beau did one page (hoh blog)

m - what are u gonna say

a - i dunno, maybe i'll start off saying hi bb fans, i don't know what else to do

I is telling M and A about her dream of the HOH comp. There was none so she suspects that maybe America will have a hand.

They are griping about B being rude and noisy in the morning. M says he is not used to thinking about anyone but himself. M and A are still in bed. M says she is going to lay there for a little longer. M says A was tapping her (M) leg last night.

A is asking about the HOH camera. She gets it for an hour. A is asking M about her blog.

A is going over what she is going to say. She said she is going to start off saying Hi BB fans (not that she has any, esp. after last nights episode)

Now she is watching the cam.

M whispers that James is gone tomorrow.

A says 'we hope. it is the best for us.'

M talks about how hard it is living with people.

A says that is why she is so bitchy because it is getting to her.

9:30 BBT Beau and Ivette in the kitchen... April and Maggie in HoH room talking about James leaving and April is picking her nose with her finger when she holds the tissue without using it...

9:28 bbt

ivette & beau feeding/watching fish

april & maggie hoh room

A - james

M - he goes tomorrow

A - i hope, if not we're screwed

M - don't get people too worked up, don't give them any ideas

M - beau talking about stars put me to sleep it was awesome

M - it's so hard living with people you don't know

A - I don't like being near people I can't get away from

A - ? regarding what james has told ivette

A - doesn't he realize that she'll tell us everything he says

M - we need to get rid of janelle, she's turned out to be a fierce competitor

A - i'm so over that son of a b

A tells M that I said that yesterday again that James reminded her that she needs to worry about B.

A says he comes up with a different couple every day.

M says they will come after each other but not now, eventually.

A says she is so over him, so over that SOB.

He was asking about partners.

A said that he was decribing his fave type in women and what he didn't like and it was all about her. She said she wanted to just tell him to shut the f*** up because you're going home. A says maybe Sarah will watch this and then dump it.

M says that 'it's for the game so it's okay.'

A says she wants to go downstairs and tell him off. He comes up with different people to put up all the time.

M says how does he expect to put up all these people. M told A to tell him that she didn't know you could nominate people from the sequester house.

A said that J will not talk game with her.

M said to consider it a compliment because he knows that A cannot be swayed in decisions.

A said that she cannot get info from H since he is on the block.

M said that she doesn't care because he is going home.

BB April put on your mic.

M and A on going outside and she 'thanks God for letting her get that SOB out of here.' she tells M that she always calls him an SOB and she loves it.

When they get outside, James yells 'Doctor' at M and A tells him that she is a police officer.

He is having issues with his foot.

J asked if you see Julie when you are questioned in the HOH room.

A pretending to be Julie says 'how do you feel that America hates you.'

They say that they don't care.

J says that as long as America is not in the game, who gives a f***. Only 78 other people have expreienced this so no one else knows.

I says that this experience is so unique and like a fish tank.

April, Maggie, Ivette and James talking about the people in the house with them, and how all of them are people they wouldn't normally be with.

I: On a lighter note, going back to the people in this house. Kaysar, who when he would not see the women's side of the house ooooh turn me upside down!

I: They'll never get a triple L in the house again! A loud, latin, lesbian!

J: See to me, if you're a guy and you kiss another guy, you're gay. But if you're a girl and kiss another girl....I guess that's a double standard.

I: Did I tell you about Kiara in my dream. She was very hot.

M: Maggie must be hot because you are so critical of others!

M: Oh is it going to be weird when we all have our significant others there? We're going to be like all huggy with them because we feel like we know them.

Talking about people walking around naked with pb melting off their bodies.

(Ed: I'm confused because they're talking about a woman that I don't recognize...)

They are talking about what the caption below them says in the DR. James will not tell them what his does or what he told BB to put. He says that he told them to put his last job title.

They are trying to get him to tell them.

They say that I am shady because I won't tell you but I think you guys are because you are full of shit.

They all are shocked and I says that she has told everything.

James says this is not a personal game and he doesn't want to tell them.

I tells them that they are there because of her because they put everyone in the house that she hates.

M asks how she is with Tush since she is so critical and everything.

I says that she knows Tush's heart and she is special.

M says that it is going to be awesome at the wrap party when all the significant others are there and it will feel like they all know them from the conversations.

I is beaming talking about her girlfriend, going on and on about her.

April, Maggie, Ivette and James talking about the people in the house with them, and how all of them are people they wouldn't normally be with.

I: On a lighter note, going back to the people in this house.  Kaysar, who when he would not see the women's side of the house ooooh turn me upside down!

I: They'll never get a triple L in the house again! A loud, latin, lesbian!

J: See to me, if you're a guy and you kiss another guy, you're gay.  But if you're a girl and kiss another girl....I guess that's a double standard.

I: Did I tell you about Kiara in my dream.  She was very hot.

M: Maggie must be hot because you are so critical of others!

M: Oh is it going to be weird when we all have our significant others there? We're going to be like all huggy with them because we feel like we know them.

Talking about people walking around naked with pb melting off their bodies.

(Ed: I'm confused because they're talking about a woman that I don't recognize...)

Chiara was from BB3 and she and Tonya (those are the only two that I remember doing this) walked around the house with PB covering themselves.

Ivette talking about things that she does because of her culture. I think a lot of things that I do are because of my culture, because of how I was raised. James appears to be taking some medication of some sort.

I: (asking April) so do I always say it's because I'm Latin?

A: yeah...you play that card a lot. You and Bo-bo. But I say I'm Cezk.

M: No, that's different.

Fish for a moment

I: My potty mouth has nothing to do with my culture

M: April f's with you so much!

I: She does...she does! She knows where my buttons are and she pushes them.

M: That's because they're all over you!

I: She pushes all day, and then she yells at me when I lose it!

A: Be honest...Maggie can do the same thing all day, but who gets yelled at?

M: You of course!

I: Anyways, being loud is a natural thing. Making food is a natural thing. It used to get under my skin when Rachel would make only one. Ummm what else? Being nonchalent about time is truly a cultural thing. I think being picky as I am. A lot of latin women do things a certain way.

J: I was dating a Puerto Rican girl and she'd do the laundry for the whole house.

A: I like being white and American.

J: It was horrible! We came home one day and all the groceries were there, still in bags, waiting for her to put everything away.

I: It's very cultural too, I do believe that men have to do a lot of things but let's say you were all at my house.....

:::::::::feed switched to an empty work out room::::::::::::: (ummm why???)

A: Hispanic men are very controlling.

I: Some of them, but not all of them. My father is very respectful. My father has never ever disrespected my mother.

A & I in By:

Jam told I that he would see her soon unless she voted him to stay, because her chances of staying are greater with him there.

A says to Ivette something that "she doesnt want repeated"

A: "Its just a she-said, he-said thing, but R said that Jam was going to put you up, and you will be very surprised what he has said about you.

A going to the BR.

B & H in kitchen cooking breakfast.

Feeds back...

A talking saying that James has played the game from day one and he has never NOT been playing the game. A says it will be very interesting to see how he acts outside the house.

I changes the subject and says she loves the way the water looks.

BB April to the DR.

A: Already, with the way that I look. Let's see what A has to say today.

I be nice A and don't say anything mean.

A: Well we'll see what God wants me to say, or the Devil.

Archived