August 31st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

I said she can pick the food for the house. She doesn't like chinese, she said it's dirty, M doesn't eat Japanese. The options we've heard are:provided her with options such as Mexican, pizza, Chinese, barbecue, steak and potatoes.

Seems like the house decided on Japanese. A wants Tempura roll, Jan wants California Roll.

I goest o DR to order as long as there are veg meals for M.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest debbiecoz2

Never done this before but wanted to let everyone know that...

Jan said something pertaining to Michael and Maggie blurted out "so you can f*ck him" shocking!

7:18 pm BBT

Feed one showing ivette sitting outside by the pool by herself (she looks very upset)

James comes and joins her.

The other houseguest's are all standing around the fish tank talking about the fish!

Ivette and James are outside talking about the events of this week and the eviction tomorrow.

James is telling ivette that if it comes down to ivette and janelle, he would give his vote to ivette. However if janelle is one of the final two with someone eles, he would give my vote to janelle.

James is talking to ivette about the sov6 and how it broke up. Arrogance is what took down that team. Kaysar showing everyone his cards.

Ivette and james are now talking about rachael and howie. What went wrong with them and how they both believe because they where playing both sides and threw comps.

J: you guys had trust in your group, our side didn't. Remember when jen and april went to the other side and tried to get you out. your group stuck together at that time.

Ivette to Janelle:

I wouldn't doubt if you've kissed a girl, went down on a girl or even messed around with a girl.

Janelle told ivette that she would probably go for blondes if she was a lesbian.

I: do you like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes?

J: no!

I: well then you wont like a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes either.

All the houseguest's are at the kitchen table doing some crafts and talking..

First they started talking about boobs, janelle's got hard because she was "excited"

They then started to talk about what BB is getting them for dinner tonight. Ivette tells the group she really didn't need to come out and ask them to make a choice, she could have picked for them but she's a "team" player..

They keep talking about movies and such (BB keeps cutting to fish audio)

Archived