Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz!

Loomis Qavanaugh here, owner and operator of LoomisVision. CBS Big Brother and TNA Wrestling superstar Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz and 'The Freak' Rob Terry join forces to form Freak N' PEC-Tacular! Click on the link and check out the first of many videos to come featuring Freak N' PEC-Tacular!!

Also, be sure to check out the official LoomisVision YouTube channel, updated weekly, featuring more videos starring Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz!

http://www.youtube.c...LoomisKavanaugh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In season 10 he had a few moments where he seemed genuinely compassionate towards Michelle. He kind of reminds me of a jerkier version of my older brother, in the days before my brother met his now wife. My brother use to be into body building, and had a cocky, I think I rock, and everyone should worship me, outward persona.

He had a lot of girlfriends, and never really settled down. In all honesty my brother didn't treat a lot of girls right at all. He simply didn't value them, and used them in some rather deplorable ways, to avoid having to get serious or invest his heart in anyone, as he'd been hurt pretty badly in the past. Most of that outward cockiness was just bluffing / fake. If you were a true friend/family to him, he would often take that bluffing stuff down, and show you the power of his heart. My brother wore that kind of fake macho stuff as a bluff, to hide a person whom had gone through a painful childhood (we didn't have an easy time of things growing up, wont go into details here). But in the end, my brother was the sort of person who would do anything for the people that he loved, and was a truly special person. His wife has brought out his true self, and they have been happy for five years of marriage thus far, and just welcomed their first child, my first nephew 2 weeks ago! =)

Given the stuff Jesse's mom said about him, and those few moments of genuine goodness, I kind of think that the reason everyone dislikes Jesse is two-fold. 1) They don't see past his outward bluff/find him so obnoxious annoying with his outward bluff they can't seem to like him and 2) they kept shoving him down our throats on BB.

I think in real life Jesse is probably a decent person/friend to those he cares about. I wish him luck in his future endeavors. I simply do not wish to watch him on BB any longer. Thanks for sharing the link.

Guest 6Borders

Not for a million dollars would I purposly watch anything with that idiot in it.

Ditto that...maybe 60 million if I were allowed to sleep thru it. If I had been Brittany when she got Jessie in PB I would have refused to do anything he asked and told him to go shove it up his big brother contract!

This piece of crap better not be one of the rumored mentors or anything else to do with this season of BB. We have had way more than enough of this assclown!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name