Kaysar will be on Young and Restless

Guest JanInBama

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Brother 6 Houseguest Kaysar Ridha Visits Genoa City

Big Brother 6 contestant Kaysar Ridha will make his daytime debut on The Young and the Restless. He will tape scenes with series regulars SHARON CASE (Sharon) and DON DIAMONT (Brad), in which he plays a magazine editor aboard the Newman Jet.

The 25-year-old Iraqi-American and graphic designer, from Irvine, California, was eliminated for a second time from the Big Brother 6 competition on Thursday, August 18, one week after American television viewers voted him back into the house after his first elimination.

Kaysar will tape Thursday, September 1 and the episode will air on Wednesday, October 5.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/about/casting/#

Guest Huntergreen

The cool thing is last year, you had to win America's Choice to do this.

This year, out of no where, they picked Kaysar to star in their show.

• 4 weeks later...

The best part about Kaysar being on Y & R was seeing him in the pictures before the show even came on. Y & R is such a stupid show - I don't like soaps though, so go figure why I did not like sitting through about 40 minutes before I finally got to see Kaysar. And then he was only on there for about 2 minutes. Man, did he look so handsome on screen. SO tall, dark and just plain fine! Miss him! I hope he is on the all star show of BB if CBS does one. Think I like the REAL Kaysar better than watching him act. He did good though.

Wish CBS would stop the practice of sending BB cast members to some of their other shows. Last year and this year it just looks so forced and fake. Last year was painful to watch. This year was easier - Kaysar was not as uncomfortable as the guy was last year. Would not miss this practice at all if CBS decided to not do it anymore!

I too taped it and watched it. I just fastforwarded till the scene with Kaysar. He did fine with his lines and such. And he looked very nice. I had my ClosedCaption on so they referred to him as "Man". Found that funny.

Looking forward to see more of Kaysar on tv.

Before anyone gets too excited about this Kaysar appearance, keep in mind that its probably no more than a 'Cameo' type scene.

Thats fine but Im just saying its a way for a show to grab the attention of some BB fans and hopefully boost the days ratings and snag a few more new viewers.

If for some reason the ratings blow wide open and Kaysar suprises everyone with a few lines and a good showing - who knows, maybe he lands a character.

I see him as playing a seemingly 'nice guy' but who is secretly sort of mad with self-delusions of grandeur - to compensate for his insecurity of course.

He would have a following of even more self loathing and dim-witted Kultists who would carry out secret ceremonies and stuff.

A sort of 'Poor Mans Svengali' but with such dedicated zealots he can actually cause some medium-scale vandalism!

Look for Jennifer in a special appearance as the Undercover Cop who sends him to Jail!

;)

Don't you have a job? Besides always being on this board. You sure take up a lot of space with silly stuff.

Had to work today and didn't tape it.

Sitting - waiting patiently for someone to post the clip - or a site where we can watch it.

Don't care if he's good or bad..... it's just a 'hoot' that he got to be on camera.

( Shock.... guess we won't get to see Jennifer since she'll be under the covers trying to bribe some cop)

Before anyone gets too excited about this Kaysar appearance, keep in mind that its probably no more than a 'Cameo' type scene.

Thats fine but Im just saying its a way for a show to grab the attention of some BB fans and hopefully boost the days ratings and snag a few more new viewers.

If for some reason the ratings blow wide open and Kaysar suprises everyone with a few lines and a good showing - who knows, maybe he lands a character.

I see him as playing a seemingly 'nice guy' but who is secretly sort of mad with self-delusions of grandeur - to compensate for his insecurity of course.

He would have a following of even more self loathing and dim-witted Kultists who would carry out secret ceremonies and stuff.

A sort of 'Poor Mans Svengali' but with such dedicated zealots he can actually cause some medium-scale vandalism!

Look for Jennifer in a special appearance as the Undercover Cop who sends him to Jail!

;)

Yo, Shockie babe, grab a life, please!

Yo, Shockie babe, grab a life, please!

LOL - he's too busy tryinig to "suck life" from others! <_<

I too taped it and watched it. I just fastforwarded till the scene with Kaysar. He did fine with his lines and such. And he looked very nice. I had my ClosedCaption on so they referred to him as "Man". Found that funny.

Looking forward to see more of Kaysar on tv.

I forgot to watch it or tape it - darn!

:(

Archived