Kaysar will be on Young and Restless

Guest JanInBama

Guest JanInBama

Big Brother 6 Houseguest Kaysar Ridha Visits Genoa City

Big Brother 6 contestant Kaysar Ridha will make his daytime debut on The Young and the Restless. He will tape scenes with series regulars SHARON CASE (Sharon) and DON DIAMONT (Brad), in which he plays a magazine editor aboard the Newman Jet.

The 25-year-old Iraqi-American and graphic designer, from Irvine, California, was eliminated for a second time from the Big Brother 6 competition on Thursday, August 18, one week after American television viewers voted him back into the house after his first elimination.

Kaysar will tape Thursday, September 1 and the episode will air on Wednesday, October 5.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/about/casting/#

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only problem is it doesn't get them very far.  Remember Marvin & Drew haven't heard much more about them

I don't know what you mean about Drew, but regarding Marvin....................BIG difference. Marvin WON a walk on role. Kaysar has obviously gotten a chance because someone saw him and thought he had potential. It may or not go anywhere, but good for him - it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Go Kaysar!!!

Yeah but a soap oprah is a start. He could get noticed there from someone else and never know where it may lead. If I was in his shoes, I'd take that chance. There are alot of people out there probably dying for the chance of his walk on role.

Yes Y&R is cheesy but what an opportunity for Kaysar to do something he would have never had the chance to do before Big Brother. Life is all about trying new things and I hope this is something Kaysar will enjoy and appreciate.

Go Kaysar!

Big Brother 6 Houseguest Kaysar Ridha Visits Genoa City

Big Brother 6 contestant Kaysar Ridha will make his daytime debut on The Young and the Restless. He will tape scenes with series regulars SHARON CASE (Sharon) and DON DIAMONT (Brad), in which he plays a magazine editor aboard the Newman Jet.

The 25-year-old Iraqi-American and graphic designer, from Irvine, California, was eliminated for a second time from the Big Brother 6 competition on Thursday, August 18, one week after American television viewers voted him back into the house after his first elimination.

Kaysar will tape Thursday, September 1 and the episode will air on Wednesday, October 5.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/about/casting/#

Hey - good for him! That makes me happy, even though I don't like Soap Operas. Thanks for the article.

HAHAHAHA. I don't watch soaps, but more power to Kaysar or any of the other HGs that get an opportunity to do something positive out of their appearance on BB. I won't watch... oh well maybe I will Tivo it. :P Do they still have those good looking hunka hunka burning love guys on there that play Malcom and his brother?

Guest Shockalot

Hopefully this will draw many of Kaysars Adherents away from Big Brother forums and have them loading Young&Restless boards with 'GO KAYSAR' threads and 'Who is your Favourite CastMember?' Polls (which oddly enough will feature Ivette as a choice).

To the best of my knowledge, Kaysar never expressed any aspirations towards becoming an actor?

It will probably be a good experience for him, even if it is just a 'walk on' sort of role.

Also a good way to sorta 'Test' the AC Choice Numbers.

Is Kaysar getting 4 Million loyal fans or just a small but viciously zealous cult following.

The Latter is the case but TV doesn't know that yet.

Id watch the episode or at least a clip of Kaysars scene for sure.

Good for him, he should do stuff while he still has 15minutes of fame.

Also a good way to sorta 'Test' the AC Choice Numbers.

Is Kaysar getting 4 Million loyal fans or just a small but viciously zealous cult following.

The Latter is the case but TV doesn't know that yet.

OR the former is the case and YOU don't know it yet ;) .

Archived