August 30th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivette & James outside

J - Im about to go work out, lemme check the laundry.. I was about to go work out before you got up

J - that was so funny that you an I were sitting in those chairs and then janelle sat in it and he bottom fell out...obviously i wegh more then her... i weighed 175 when i came in here.. howies over 200.. maggie lost a lot of weight, eric stayed the same.. sarah lost weight through the stress..

I - april gained some weight

J - which isnt bad for her.. she gained it in her belly

I - janelle ballooned

J - shes outta laxatives.. im serious she is

talking about the foods janelle eats

J - rachel put on weight but proportionally.. when she came in here she had the best body in here.. i think sarah has the best body in here

Guest peabody

James discussing the bodies of the girls in the house. J: Rachel put on weight and had the best body in here....but my Sarah had the best body.

James and Ivette discussing Howie's underwear size.

Guest peabody

J: wishes HOH and Veto were both mental and physical...

James says people werent smart enough before to figure out backdooring.

I: discusses the chance of one time there not being a veto comp.

J - i sit here and i try to go over everything.. too see if i still have a chance here

I - everyone has different ways of seeing things

J - they seem to make veto comps both mental and physical.. i wish theyd make HOH comps that way. I was talking to the demons about this.. they do the veto so everyone has a chance

I - they want to prevent the 6 finger plan.. thats why they told us that there might not be a chance to win the veto every week... to say that it cant be won seems bizarre to me..

J - strategically i should hate you.. you get me out of the hoh contest.. but i just cant

I - i only got you out of one relax

j - but thats the one where sarah got evicted

Guest peabody

J: I really can't beleive the entire house has been trying to get me off this long.

I: This house is full of followers...

J: I consider your group so weak, except for you (the one side is made up of solely of the ones who want to be here, the girl scout troop is made up of people wanting friends.

I: Janelle is trying to be the nice Minnesota girl and a bitch, if I had a chance I would have put that bitch up last week.

I - alot of this house if full of followers.. people who need the ok from others.. but for me i could wipe my @$$ with half these people

J - the only one from your group that would stand up for themselves is you

J- the demon side is made up of soley people who wanted to be here.. your side is full of people that came with friends..

I - janelle wants to be nice but at the same time a bitch.. 2 in 1

J - its still keeping her here

I - i woulda pput that b*** up last week and taken her out this week... i think we would have had a better chance beating rachel then janelle.. rachel gets easily flustered.

Ivette telling james how janelle thought she was going to get rid of two people on her double eviction week. If howie didnt have janelle he wouldnt understand a third of this game.

James - why would janelle trying to win a veto when she knew about the back door plan.. of course she was going to keep trying the silver key... everyone going for the veto was stupid. took me 7 times to explain that to howie

Guest peabody

J: I really think i can get Janelle to turn on Howie, she mentioned something last night about how her and I can really run this house.

I: She always wants to be the good girl or the bitch

J: Janelle is on the block next week, she knows by getting rid of me she doesn't have the votes.

J: Do you think anyone has been honest with me about 1 fucking thing in this game, except for you(I)

J: I think you and Beaus best chance is with me, but you dont want to upset the group.

J: This game is so fucking stressful.....

now discussing if Janelle wins HOH how Beau and Ivette are up, then they would backdoor Magiie. Discussing April saying that her and Maggie are now a team.

J - i really think i can get janelle to turn on howie.. she mentioned last night how her and i could really tear up this house...

I - she wants to always be the good girl

J - she knows by getting rid of me shes next

I - lets say she gets HOH next week, the next week theres 3 people competing against howie.. in reality thats not too difficult.. it is a crap shoot

J - i think your best chance is with me.. everyone here wants to win.. i dont believe anyone that says they dont want to... april says she doesnt care about money but she wants to win more and more and more.. this game is so f***in stressful. Its not about veto comps and beating people.

talking about what would happen if I and Beau were on the block... which way the votes would go...

I - my best case scenario is that janelle goes home this week and it didnt happen.. my best scenario is to win hoh... but i know janelle will be bleeding for hoh this week

Guest peabody

J - I hope Janelle gets HOH, jsut to see if she holds her word.

I- I am so down in the dumpos this week

J- still got a family and a girlfriend that love you, so shut the fuck up. So you can dooooo it...

Outside, I and James.

I is drinking coffee.

James is checking the laundry and says he is about to workout before she got up.

I tells him to go ahead.

He said he would wait. He said that he has had 2 cups of coffee.

They are talking about the chair bottom falling out.

They are talking about weight. James said that Ashlea put on weight, Michael and Eric didn't gain or lose. Sarah gained and lost from stress. maggie come in big and lost alot. I gained and lost and gained again. Howie came in ripped now he is just big. R put on weight (but J said proportionally so she still had her curves), James thinks Sarah had the best body in here. Kaysar stayed the same (talking about K's clothes, how he buys them too big) James said that K told him that he would give him his jacket if he (J) won.

J says there is a bunch of pussies in the house that are just too scared.

I said that everyone has a different way of looking at things. She is okay to lose to James.

James wishes that the HOH comp would be physical too.

I says that the backdoor technique was really created last season.

James says that the previous seasons were not smart enough to think of it.

I thinks they want to prevent the backdoor plan with the possibility of not winning veto.

J doesn't believe that there would be a comp that no one could win.

I says she has tried but cannot make sense to people.

J says he should hate I but for some reason he doesn't. Nothing matters

They are talking about Maggie.

I says she can tell her things and she won't go blab (what about the whole Eric pregnancy thing? Boy will she be in for a shock!) and that M sees things like I.

James tells I that she is the only one that stands up for herself.

James is analyzing the two groups.

I says that her biggest problem with Jan is that she tries to act like a cute Minnesota girl and at the same time she acts like..

James says an L.A. Bitch.

I agrees. I says that if she has anything to do with anything that Jan will be gone.

I says that they had a better chance of beating R than Jan because Rachel gets flustered. She says that without Jan, H is lost.

They are making fun of Jan wanting to know what is in the third safe and not really focusing on the situations.

I admitted that she was going for the veto and she wouldn't use it.

James says that A told him that she had to put him up because she knew he wouldn

Guest peabody

I: talking to her family through the cam, her Dads birthday. Wondering where they are going for dinner and hoping he is proud of her.

J & I getting ready for chess, J- I'm gonna beat your ass again.

Still no sign of other houseguests :(

I, M and J outside talking about comps

J - were going to be the best BB6 EVER

Discussing what sovereign means

about howie

J - hes not dumb, just a lot of things get by him

I - he came on the show to be on TV, not for the challenges, not for the games

M - i think hes being underestimated

J - oh good lets send him home this week.. im overestimated

I you seriously think hes coordinated enough?

fish

M tells I that she cannot belive that BB let them sleep this long and that no one has been called to the DR. She said it was nice.

I, M and James outside talking...

I asked what Sovereign means.

James says separate but united.

M said they were good

James said until H put him on the chopping block.

All talking about the So6.

James said he tried to figure out how Jan won the veto, said she was smart.

James is still trying to convince them to vote off H.

FISH (NOW they are probably getting a wake up call)

Archived