August 30th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

A: Is Jan too big for you?

H: Yeah. She's a big, athletic woman. She's beautiful, but I like smaller girls.

A: Will Jan & Mich last?

H: Who knows...are they attracted to each other? Yea, will they bang each other? Yeah.

B: I'm not a waste of cock. I'm versatile.

H: There are plenty of chicks who would love to have that peepee.

B: And guys. I'm versatile!

They might play Charades later.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently janelle pulled down her shorts thinking she had her swim suit bottoms on, and found out she didn't and exposed herself to the house. She went to the DR about it and they told her that what she did wasn't streamed over the internet.

April and Maggie are in the exercise room trying to decide if they should tell janelle that her extensions are falling out, Ivette: "I'll tell her"

Ivette and April talking in HoH about Janelle's Hair Extensions:

A: We need to tell her that they look bad. We need to get Beau to tell her. He needs to do it. Not you -

I: Why? She'll think I'm jealous of her?

A: No, just our voices would not sound as good as his.

A: They look so awful. Did you see me making faces about them outside?

I: HaHa That was crazy (cracks up)

A: If she just said she had extensions we would have dropped it. They look so bad. They have plastic, do they have to be melted in or something?

(more extension talk, I missed some)

A: She's so dumb, I swear. She's so dumb.

I: She has common sense.

A: She can memorize but she is so dumb. So dumb. Who pull their shorts down and forgets about their underwear? She's so dumb.

A: What do you think she's saying the diary room? Whatever it is, America is listening.

I: I'm glad she finally admitted she watched BB. Did you hear her? She said she was honored to meet Marcellas.

A: Do you think our voices come across as too loud sometimes? <Pause> I know mine does.

Guest supatah

James and Janelle in Gold Room talking... For some reason - the sound is off - has been for a while now. Just see jaws flapping - no sound - only a shower running in the HOH room.

Guest supatah

oK.. switched from Quad to Feed one. James looks pissed after talking to Janelle. Silent for a minute. James thinking. Then he looks at Janelle. Gets up from the bed and says:

Hey Janelle. How does this sound

He moves from his bed to hers. He starts telling her his master plan.

I will tell them that if they vote to keep me, then I will vote out Janelle. You know. I will help you get rid of Janelle.

Janelle: "what"? (she sits up)

James: "I'll tell them to get their vote i'll get rid of you so they vote to keep me".

James continues to tell her that he'll lie to the friendship because they already know that Janelle needs James to the end. So he's going to make it look like he wants her gone.

Janelle giggles and says something about "ya, I'll be your sympathy vote" or something to that affect.

James says "your fucking smart"

James continues to talk about when he's HOH and who he'll put up. Then he slips up and says "and when you're gone" and Janelle says "wait, what do you mean when I"m gone?" James says " no, no, no.. that's just what I"ll tell them"

Sooooo... apparently James said a lot more to get Janelle thinking before I picked up on this convo.

James gets up - goes to kitchen. Janelle is now in Gold room bed staring at the ceiling.

Maggie just came into the WO room where April is on the treadmill. She tells April about what James did while she was doing the dishes. James walks up to her while she is washing the dishes (took her 40 mins to do them all) and said to her. "They wont dry like that." So Maggie commented back to him, "I can't wait till Thursday." April laughed as said, "Did you really say that?"

Ivette walks in and April starts talking about that fact that she was running in the treadmill and that all the cameras started moving so she stopped thinking they were focused on her boobs going up and down. (She would be right.) :lol:

In the Bathroom we have. Beau still cutting Howies hair.

Maggie straightening her hair and April looking at herself in the mirror rehashing the treadmill and her boobs going up and down and the cameras zooming in on her.

Beau is commenting that Howie kept falling to sleep while he was cutting his hair.

Maggie was talking to April in the exercise room, saying that James told her that she was doing dishes the wrong way, and Maggie said that she told James that she can't wait till thursday. April asked her what James said after that; she was about to answer but Ivette walked in the room and they started talking about dinner.

Ivette is cooking Maggie and April are watching and talking about what kind of vehicles they have.

April: I want the cards back BB!

Maggie tries to talk her into playing checkers.

April, Ivette and Maggie at the HT discussing the fact that supposedly Jan told James that she was going to give James a sypathy vote and blame it on Beau or Ivette. Ivette is taking this as fact, but Maggie and April say that they can't trust James and have no clue if this is true. As a result of this Ivette is now going to vote out James.

Guest StaceyG

B,I,M& A In hot tub..... discusiing

B.. Howie said after this week he cant take janelle off if he wins the veto it is everyone for themselves.

A... I have a feeling that james would take janelle to the end... I firmly believe james would take her.. james came here for the money.. the only way he can win is by getting down to him janelle & Howie.. he would even be getting you down ( ivette) he would be getting everything he wanted

B he said ( james to I) he can garuntee you 2 weeks?

April said that she can't believe that America doesn't like the Friendship. Maggie say's that America doesn't see them as people with hearts but as people on a tv show. She then starts whining that half the people in this house didn't want to be here and didn't want their personal lives brought out on tv.....(Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....just leave the show then if you don't want to be here)

Guest StaceyG

damn lost the eaxct wording but Jame s& howie in living room talking about season 2& 3 and about specific kind of veto.. and said like marcellus ,, james continues he didnt use it dumb ass... this is the best I can get cause real player froze and cant rewind...

Archived