Sign in to follow this  
meandmysis

Why I Won't Be Watching

Of course if any families have teenage boys they will rule the food challenges......teenage boys EAT.

:lol:

LOL I ment the younger kids. Teens don't count and plus when I was a teen age boy I was a bit picky about what I would eat. Though I would eat escargot but heaven help my dad or grandmother if they served liver or tripe. YUCK!!!!!

Guest ranster627
When does it start??

this Tuesday (tomorrow)

I'm so annoyed...this better be good and not 'slow down'

but I'll watch it see how it goes.

I know the distance isn't as far, but I've also heard they don't even leave the US. Guess I'll just have to watch and see whether or not that rumor is confirmed. Friends of mine were called by the producers of the show to "audition" but didn't make the final cut......I'm watching just to see who beat them out. :-(

Umm, I think they will leave the US, but its going to be more 'toned down' (whatever that means)

This is probably a hint at the fact that the teams will only go to mostly safe places like Canada or Western Europe. They might trip down to Australia but that will probably be about it...

That just means there will be no more 'surprise' countires like India or Botswana...

Yeah, this means they won't be going to India and having any uncomfortably crowded bus rides with people grabbing at the women. Those episodes always creep me out.

Whoever isn't watching is missing out...

Looks good to me!!

OMG sooooooo exciting...you really missed out if you didnt watch!!!!!!

My fav...the Gaghans...that little girl kicks butt and her brother is great too!!!!

The first episode was great and I too like the Gaghan I hope they last for awhile. The kids were working good together and as for the little girl falling asleep that were she is at an advantage she can rest up between activities most adults can't sleep in a car. The family that drives me crazy is the Paolo's and it doesn't look like its going to be much better next week..........I like a little controversy but the way the kids talk to their mom is awful and mom is slightly rude herself..........has anyone heard dad talk yet???

The first episode was great and I too like the Gaghan I hope they last for awhile. The kids were working good together and as for the little girl falling asleep that were she is at an advantage she can rest up between activities most adults can't sleep in a car. The family that drives me crazy is the Paolo's and it doesn't look like its going to be much better next week..........I like a little controversy but the way the kids talk to their mom is awful and mom is slightly rude herself..........has anyone heard dad talk yet???

The dad just seems to let them do it. I did not like them either. Just wanted to stuff something in the older ones mouth. I was hoping they would lose.....oh well. Maybe next week<crossing fingers>

The dad just seems to let them do it. I did not like them either. Just wanted to stuff something in the older ones mouth. I was hoping they would lose.....oh well. Maybe next week<crossing fingers>

The Paolo's were awful. Yeah, the boys were disrespectful but I thought the Mom was horrible, too. And the Dad just sits there like a bump on a log. It's probably been years since he got a word in edgewise. Why in the world would a family like that, who obviously does not get along, want to come on a show like this where they are going to be under alot of stress and cooped up with each other. Hopefully they will make an early exit.

The Paulos are very rude and then the Mom is gonna tell the soldier to speed it up when he was folding the flag That was very disrespectful to the USA. I do like the Gaghans I would like to see them win. It was kinda disappointing to see the Black Family go. I like them.

Too bad the Blacks left; I was gunning for the Paolos to ick the bucket.

The Linz don't really appeal to me either, neither do the pink screechy sisters.

But im a growing to like the Schroders and the one's who lost thier dad/husband.

I'm prolly gonna cheer them on.

Whoever isn't watching is missing out...

Looks good to me!!

Well damn.....I have school on Tuesday nights.....so I guess I won't be getting in on this one. Maybe I can tape it or something........but I did miss tonights episode.......

It seems the board is in agreement...I like the sisters...very sexy...

Yup the sisters were great!!

I can't believe I agree with Orion, but I don't like the Paolo family either.

I thought the 2 little white kids were a little bit cocky, but to each his own.

Although the Black family was very nice, the dad seemed to lolligag about. He sure didn't act like he was in a race, but he did show love for his family. They were the slowest, so that's that.

Then why didn't you just say that then...

If you don't like the reply's, don't quote me and add smart ass comments... Simple as that...

Nope I will not do it. I had a snide answer here but decided that I am not going to help you as you try to turn this discussion into a flame war like a lot of the BB board is. Have at....attack and insult me all you want. I will not reply in kind.

As I said Anyway I enjoyed it.

Yep, yep - loved the Gehgans, wanted the Paolo family to lose, the widow family is growing on me, the Black family made me cry when they lost :(

Ha ha - as soon as mom Gehgan said the little girl could do a 7 minute mile, you totally knew she was going to kick some ass. That was hillarious though when she started taunting those beefy Italian guys with 'she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes.'

PS I like the 3 sisters there with their dad, but those 'screech sisters' (aka the 'silicone sisters') - pretty annoying!

They should call this show The Amazingly Boring Race.

Its not just this season, but pretty much all of them. It such a formula each week. You can predict just about everything that happens expect for which one of the final two teams will come in last. They make you think its neck and neck, when a vast majority of the time is not even close. The editing is constant fast cuts that never last more then 3-4 seconds. It like watching news bites for 1 hour.

Boring!!!!

Nope I will not do it. I had a snide answer here but decided that I am not going to help you as you try to turn this discussion into a flame war like a lot of the BB board is. Have at....attack and insult me all you want. I will not reply in kind.

As I said Anyway I enjoyed it.

Normally Orion I wouldn't play your little game, but I will humor you this once... It

Exactly, there's no way that I'm watching the "Family Edition" of this show...So I guess this will be my last post in this forum. :(

What's next, Kid's Survivor? Family Rock Star?

I think they already got a kid's version of survivor on sat mornings. Family rock star would be kinda funny...Hansen could host it! lol

The Paulos are very rude and then the Mom is gonna tell the soldier to speed it up when he was folding the flag That was very disrespectful to the USA. I do like the Gaghans I would like to see them win. It was kinda disappointing to see the Black Family go. I like them.

I like the Gaghans. They are one of the familes I would like to see win. It was too bad that the Black family is out. The dad was such a nice person and so supportive of his children. I liked his reaction to his son when the little boy fell trying to get water for the bucket. I wish them well..wherever they may go! :)

I will watch it because AR is my favorite of the reality shows and i think its the most fair....you dont get voted off because of your personality--rememeber jon from 2 seasons ago? It comes down to who comes in last.

I also think after watching the first ep that it will be interesting to see what detours and tasks they choose as for instance the buggie it was a lot easier for the families with kids than it was for the adults.

I am kind of dissappointed that it looks like most of the racing will be done here in the USA instead of a race around the world.

They will go around the world but i am sure they will only be making a few stops a long the way.

But i must also admit that it will be interesting to see the cool things accross America as well.

I like the Linz family because the guys are HOT HOT HOT!

B)