Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Season 11, week 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Just watched AI from last night. Finally, someone for me to root for this season. Imo, there are so many talented singers this year and different genre's of performers that I liked a lot of them but, no one was a "stand out" until last night!

Joshua Ledet gave the most inspired, well sung and emotional performance I have ever seen on ANY season of AI!!!

Team Joshua!!!
:party_smilie:

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Oh yes...I thought he did an awesome job with "When A Man Loves a Woman" too. I thought it was so cool that Percy Sledge emailed AI to tell Joshua what a great job he did on his song. I bet Joshua was on cloud 9 after hearing that. I also like Phillip, Holly and Jessica. It will be a tight race this year I bet with all that talant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users