August 29th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

A to I: tell James that this was not a personal decision. For this to be a personal decision is stupid. If James leaves thursday, you cannot let it affect your game like you did with Eric.

I did not catch I's response.

A to B: we cannot let it affect our game. I know that she personally likes him.

They are playing with the spy cam.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB: Inside lockdown.

A tells B to turn the cam to kitchen and see.

A asks B if he thinks they will do something.

B says maybe a luxury comp. talks about H following Jan everywhere she goes. He asks if M is working out.

B is listening to music and A is laying there watching cam.

Beau listening to CD, Ivette in the bathroom going potty and April is laying on the bed.

INDOOR LOCKDOWN

April to Ivette "did you die in there" (Ivette has been in the bathroom for a long time) :blink:

Ivette- "no but something died in my stomach" ;)

April watching maggie on the spyscreen stretching after her workout and said "do not let maggie get on my bed, that is gross" (talking about her sweat).

April thinking that Janelle probably doesn't even have a good life outside this house, that is why she is getting all the luxuries (like the tv, netflix, vacation, pb&j pass). She is talking trash about Janeys clothes saying they have holes in them.

I says that she is the biggest cry baby in BB history.

B is not disagreeing! He said it is a tie between A and I.

B says that I is bitchy too.

I tries to say that she is not the only one.

A says none of them are perfect (is she just realizing this) She tells I that she takes things very serious, especially when she is joking with her. She tells them that she has bad onion breath.

Guest BigSis

BBT 2:55 PM

James,H,I,M,B sitting in kitchen area discussing all of the vetos James has won, how great a player he is, etc. etc. etc. Howie is now laying on the floor doing some kind of stretching. Apparently, A & Jan are taking a nap. Now they are talking about how long they were sequestered before the show started, how it was not necessary. Talk of their "handlers" and FISH for a minute. Now back with same discussions without the "handlers" names, and BB says "Thank You". Haven't heard any discussion of the veto ceremony, not sure if they have had it and yet James is making remarks as if he knows he is leaving Thurs. Dosen't have to clean bathroom on Thurs. something about not being there on Friday. Doesn't seem to be upset, makes remarks jokingly. Everyone getting along well.

Guest gojaneygo

James laughing, saying he's going to go pee (thanks for telling us!)

Howie says "if you want the veto this week, dont let james compete" in a little song-way.

Ivette is eating something. They're all being really big lazy butts. Ivette said she only got her period once in the house and Janelle says shes getting it for the fourth time. Something's up... she says she gets it twice a month? Janelle says fertility runs in her family. Theyre talking about birth control... etc. (feed 1)

Janelle asks for swiss cheese, says James talks too loud. Janelle says shes been looking for it for two days (feed 2)

Maggie in the washroom... cleaning or something. (feed 3)

Janelle getting up from a nap, from what it looks like. She's making her bed. She makes a funny noise. And she leaves the golden room. Puts on her sweater and heads for the kitchen (feed 4)

Guest BigSis

BBT 3:00 pm

James cooking, M up to HOH BR to take a shower.

James,H,B,I still in kitchen. Jan is up! She says she couldn't sleep from everyone talking. James says, "If you want to sleep, evict Howie this week!" laughing as he sings it. Now Jan and I talking about their "monthly" how many times they have had "it" since being in the house. Jan says she doesn't take birth control, yet she is very fertil. Now they are discussing different methods of BC. Jan tells them her mother says she should marry a man with good family values, religous and loves her for her. They discuss Jan's many boyfriends and how many of them her mother has met. Janelles mother likes the man she dated off and on from LA. Talk changes to Jan and Michael. I asks Jan how Michael will like her clothes (because they make her look sexy) Jan thinks he will love them. James changes discussion to what states he would like to give to Canada. Says we do not need the cold states.

Discussion changes to movies. (Sorry can't keep up with all of the different movies they are talking about)

Guest BigSis

James just thanked I for dressing up for his veto ceremony today so he is for sure on the block.

Switched feeds to James and I in GR. James tells I that April has to have a "deal" with them. He really thinks this week he might have a chance. He says if he can gets I & B vote, he wonders if he can get Jans. He says Jan wants money more than anything and who would she have a better chance with him or Howie. (Ivette didn't pick up on that one!) James says that if he leaves, Jan has his vote in the end. I says if she had things her way, she wouldn't be here this week, but "good" people don't get a lot of things in this game." Now they talk about what they are going to do after the game.

Guest BigSis

BBT 3:30 pm

James and I now talking about how many days are left in game. I tells James if he's lucky she will send him Jan next week. He thinks that is funny. He says there are two annoying people in sequester then FISH. James tells I how the evictions were supposed to be until the Mike thing. James says even though Mike was annoying, what A & Jen did to him wasn't right. Attacking someones character shouldn't be in this game. Its not a cool play. Says A & Jen could have retracked (sp) their accusations and that Mike gave them a chance to make it right in the DR. Mike got a bad rap. James says that it might have been an accident when Mike touched Sarahs bottom, he knows Sarah isn't going to lie but because of what everyone was saying, it may have seemed to be something that it wasn't. James tells I that they (FS) needs him to beat her, (Jan). She isn't afraid of anyone else but him. James says he was giving Jan pointers when she was playing for the hockey veto comps. I says he shouldn't have because he prob helped her. James says he isn't going to cheat at comps because they should be the one thing that is fair in this game. BB says Lockdown is over.

I tells James he should play in the Amazing Race. He says he would play in them. Again, James wishes his orig partner would have came because they would have "ran" through the house. Seeing Sarah crying flipped him out, he didn;t know what to do. They are now going outside.

Guest gojaneygo

Beau, Howie & Janelle are doing pilates, though I have to say, their exercises are nothing i've seen in my pilates dvds

Guest BigSis

BBT 4:00 pm

Feeds now only showing LR, DR table and B & H doing floor exercises. B showing H various exercises he learned from a class he takes a couple of times a week. (Suppose to be really good for firming your abs.) Jan says she likes "those" and ask if they are going to do more. Jan, "Oh Howie, your just a big beef cake." All three of them are doing the floor exercises with B explaining each move. Howie begins joking with Jan and B tells him to concentrate. Now, B & Jan are doing the exercises with Howie sitting watching. (Okay, since not much is happening, Im going to take a break)

Guest gojaneygo

Beau talking about how he became gay... people assumed he was and he didn't feel uncomfortable being called gay. He says "I am what I am, I can't help it". He says he's been teased about being gay since the first grade.

Beau says really rich people want gay people to take care of their things, because they take everything with care.

Just a gay talk basically.

6:01 PM BBT

April & Maggie in BY

a - james said to ivette that if jan makes it to the end he's voting for her cause she's snowed them

m - i hope this is a skill hoh

a - james said i think jennifer's going to be disappointed when she sees me, i told him no way

lots of maggie whispers, can't hear

a - i can't believe erics been gone for how many weeks

m - 5

a - how many weeks has jennifer been gone

m - 2 on friday

a - can you believe that, two weeks is a long time

m - can't hear - howie heavy breathing working out

discussion with howie about james & howie fight (funny)

april says not to make his week too bad, he's only got three days left

april wants 1000 from each for backdooring him

7:16

As the feeds come back from the fishes

Janie and Howie were in the gold room all I heard was "especially Ivette", then howie left the room to join the others in the kitchen. Janie remained in the GR reading the bible.

April Is stirring and making something, Beau is doing dishes

Maggie is cooking eggs

April is kissing Beaus sholders

April: does that creap you out when a girl does that

Beau: no, but it feels funny

April: maybe ivette would like that

Ivette: oh yeah...

Ivette: you know what, you know what you know how to push my buttons

April: oh come hear you little latino

I: LATINA-AH-AH-AH

April puts her face in Ivettes crotch

7:20

Howie and James are in the shower, Beau just seperated the curtain exposing both of them to each other

Beau just peaked over the door to see james, howie is laughing, james covered himself up.

Guest BigSis

BBT 7:15 pm

M & A talking in BY about next week. They decide if Howie and Jan get HOH they will put up I & B. M says that if either I or B get the veto, "they" (H & Jan) will put her up. A says that if either her or Maggie get the veto, they shouldn't use it. She says they have got to start playing as a pair and possibly even tell I & B they are a pair. M says she doesn't even want to think about that. They go inside to start dinner. They are having pancakes for dinner.

James & H are in the shower w/B in there talking to them. Switching feeds.

Guest StaceyG

BBT 7:33PM James & Ivette playing chess talking game. James seems to be coaching her on who to dislike. Trying to turn Ivette against Maggie. James is saying how strong janeele and howie are as a team. James says he is digusted by janelle and howie.

Guest BigSis

BBT 7:30 pm

I,M & A in Kitchen discussing what I wants if she wins HOH while cooking dinner.

I definetly(sp, sorry I just can remember :-) has a list, m&ms' cookie dough ice cream, pictures of her tush, cd's, says no more crying from the latin girl, she will be okay. She then says she doesn't want to seem like she is asking too much. Wants, orange gina (?), she wants to make it easy on them, (BB).

H & B comes out of the BR. Howie says he is going to throw laundry in and B tells him just to leave it, he will do it later with his. B wants to play coasters.

I & James in BY playing chess. I says she is finally seeing that she cannot play this game without playing like other people. (When wasn't she?) J tells her eventually she is going to have to vote against M. He thens says, would you rather Jan & H put you up or M? (I know sounds confusing, I must have missed something when I switched feeds.) He says that Jan & H are a really strong team.

J - At first I was pretty cool with it, but the more I look at them, (H&J) I can't stand that they are staying here.

I, I know.

J, I think you really have to think about what is best for you and beau. The best thing for everyone is Jan out of the game and that cannot happen. We'll talk after we play because I don't want you getting side tracked. You know we really could be like Daniel and Jason (?), you know two people on opposite sides.

I, Hmm.

Switching feeds.

Archived