Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 5

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Anyone besides me watch this last night? Cheryl Tiegs deserved to go home if for no other reason than her HAIR looked hideous. It was overprocessed and frizzed out to the max. C'mon Cheryl - you were a supermodel - you should know the hair has to look good! However, Victoria Gotti's hair was equally as hideous, but in a different way -- the extensions (or was it just a wig?) weren't frizzy, but it was WAAAAAAY too much hair for a little short woman like her, and frankly, she's too darn old to wear her hair like that anyway! SO there!

As for the rest of the show - the usual, same old same old! Until next time!!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,526 posts
Gone

Don't know much about this (umm) lady .... but - what a downer.

In any case she got FIRED on this weeks episode. I watched a re-run tonite
I'm not a faithful watcher of this show... but catch it from time to time.
The show itself is fairly interesting... but the Board Room stuff is
pretty tiring to watch.

(and by the way - this gals hair extensions have hair extensions) ?

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts

Anyone besides me watch this last night? Cheryl Tiegs deserved to go home if for no other reason than her HAIR looked hideous. It was overprocessed and frizzed out to the max. C'mon Cheryl - you were a supermodel - you should know the hair has to look good! However, Victoria Gotti's hair was equally as hideous, but in a different way -- the extensions (or was it just a wig?) weren't frizzy, but it was WAAAAAAY too much hair for a little short woman like her, and frankly, she's too darn old to wear her hair like that anyway! SO there!

As for thie rest of the show - the usual, same old same old! Until next time!!!

Yep she did Sugar

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,126 posts
I kinda like CA this time. It fills my trash tv quota. Donald has some strange-looking kids and they seem to get stranger-looking as time moves on. I keep watching in hopes that Theresa (or anybody) will just slap poop out of Aubrey O' Day and/or Debbie Gibson just because. Lisa Lampanelli is just really, really sad bad. Honestly, who ARE these people? Clay Aiken must have had the same moon-pie face virus that befell Ashley Judd. Eh? Can't help but still like Clay, though. Hope he wins.

cablejockey

cablejockey

• Pip
  • 80 posts
I have been enjoying this season of CA. Lots of crazy, lots of drama, and lots of egos run wild!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,128 posts
Thank god Dyanna is finally gone. Trump kept her around way too long. Anyone else who was brought back to the boardroom that many times would have been gone long ago.

I think its shaping up to be a final 2 between Arsenio & Clay. Personally I would love Lisa Lampanelli to win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users