Brad and Angelina

Jem

Now, we don't know the whole story, only pictures and speculations. Brad and Jen could have been through before the press found out. They could have kept there seperation a secret for a bit. Brad may have just been Anjelina's friend until him and Jenn were threw, and then got with Anjelina. Who knows. But I just can't hate Brad, I've loved him for far too long. You know Sylvia Browne did says a few years back that Brad and Jenn wouldn't last.

I agree we dont know the whole story, but they (all 3) are all celebrities and are in the public eye, whether Brad and Jen were through months before it was announced really doesnt matter, as Jen and Brad both tried to show the public they were fine by going out and getting photographed as a "happy couple". For me I just think Brad should have more respect for Jen, even if the break up was in the works for a long time, nothing compares to it actually happening and I think they should both have some down time! JMO

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Britt

BANG

(BANG) - Brad Pitt is moving to Britain - to live closer to alleged lover Angelina Jolie.

The Hollywood heavyweight's move to London - where he is reportedly buying a US$10million home - also coincides with his plans to make and star in a movie about the capital's infamous Millennium Dome diamond heist in 2000.

Brad has asked property agents to find him a luxury house in West London, close to the Buckinghamshire country mansion Angelina shares with her son, Maddox.

Meanwhile, Brad is laying down plans for his film based on the robbers who attempted to steal 12 De Beers diamonds - worth a staggering US$550 million - from the London landmark.

A source revealed: "Brad is fascinated by the audacity of this heist. He really loves stylish gangster movies as proved by his starring roles in 'Ocean's Twelve' and Snatch'.

"Doing this movie will also mean he gets to spend more time with Angelina."

&EngCP; BANG Media International

Guest ranster627

Now that is news ... I wonder if he will move between the two countries, or just stay overseas?

Pitt: Reasons for Aniston Split `complex'

NEW YORK - Brad Pitt says he's still proud of his relationship with Jennifer Aniston, four months after their separation.

In an interview in GQ magazine, on newsstands Friday, Pitt expresses nostalgia and happiness for his 4 1/2 years of marriage with Aniston, who filed for divorce in March. "There's a beauty in our coming together, there's a beauty in our time together, and there's a beauty in this, for us," Pitt says. "I'm actually really proud of us. ... We've done it our way, and I love her for that. We've kept the love we have for each other."

On reports that he wanted children, but Aniston didn't, Pitt says: "That was one version," but totally unfounded.

As to reports of a romance with his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angelina Jolie, Pitt didn't explicitly deny them, but said he pays it no mind. "Jen and I have felt pretty impervious to it all. We have not seen a thing, so that we can carry on this new incarnation with the love we still have for each other. My attitude was, say what you want, we're not playing."

Instead, Pitt describes the reasons for their breakup as "complex and multifaceted" and "not one thing." Now, the 41-year-old actor says, he has growing interest in doing things other than movies: "Truthfully, I'm interested in other things now. Like family."

Though Pitt says he's not ready to remarry and start that family yet, he adds: "I'm not worried that it's not gonna happen. I'll make it happen. You go make the thing that you want."

• 2 weeks later...

Angelina Jolie denies romance talk with Brad Pitt

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Movie sex symbol Angelina Jolie poured cold water on the rumors of a romance with leading man Brad Pitt, telling Marie Claire magazine in an upcoming issue that the two are not intimate. "Absolutely not," the star of the upcoming action flick "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," in which Pitt co-stars, told Marie Claire when asked if she had sex with Pitt. "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not, could not, look at myself in the morning if I did that," Jolie said in an issue that hits newsstands on June 7.

For months, speculation has swirled around the world that Pitt, 41, the star of movies like "Ocean's Twelve" and "Troy," and Jolie, 30, were having a romantic affair since filming "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" last year. The talk seemed to have some weight when Pitt and his wife, actress Jennifer Aniston, separated in January after more than four years of marriage.

The rumors were revived in March when Aniston filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences, and then in April when tabloids ran photos of Jolie and Pitt together on a beach in Africa with Jolie's 4-year-old son, Maddox. But in the interview, Jolie said that Maddox may be the one with the final word on whom she may become involved with next. Jolie adopted Maddox from a Cambodian orphanage. "I am not dating anybody. I think the next man I get involved with would have to become Mad's father, and that's a high bar as far as I'm concerned. I'm not anticipating that coming any time soon," she said.

Jolie did say, however, that she has a string of lovers she called "maintenance men" with whom she has "intimate friendships."

Jolie, who won an Oscar for portraying a psychiatric patient in "Girl, Interrupted," has divorced twice. She was most recently married to actor Billy Bob Thornton, whom she divorced in 2003.

Jolie is estranged from her father Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, although she told the magazine, "I don't think he's a bad person."

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

What else would she say -- that she is an adulterous tramp and shagging Brad if FAB - U - LOUS??!! Too funny. After then Jen/Brad divorce is finalized watch how quickly the spin starts -- we denied our love to do the right thing but now that he is a free man we can fight it no longer.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are both set to appear in separate TV interviews tomorrow, to answer questions about their reported affair.

Girl, Interrupted beauty Jolie has been accused several times of playing a prominent a part in Pitt's split from wife Jennifer Aniston - reports which were further fuelled when Pitt and Jolie were photographed together in Africa. And now the stars, who became friendly on the set of their upcoming movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, will face individual grillings - Pitt on Primetime Live and Jolie on the Today show.

While both stars have denied being romantically involved, Jolie does declare in her interview that she no longer cares what the public thinks of her love life. She says, "It takes a lot to hurt me. I've just grown up too much to be hurt by what people's opinion of my love life is. That doesn't hurt me. Attack my child... that hurts... I'm more annoyed, when, because of all of it, I try to take my son on a carousel... and we've got too many people flashing pictures for him to have a good time. That bothers me."

Pit, Jolie Visit Mexico for Film Premiere

By JOSE LUIS MAGANA, Associated Press Writer

MEXICO CITY - Wearing wide-grins and gushing praise for one another

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

LET THERE BE PEACE: This won't be awkward at all: Angelina Jolie's (alleged) current and former lovers will soon be working together. Per Variety, Billy Bob Thornton will star in and Brad Pitt will produce a big-screen adaptation of the book Peace Like a River, which revolves around a family that gets into a deadly spat with some neighborhood thugs. No director is attached, but I hear Jennifer Aniston is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Aniston's revenge advice

BANG

June 23, 2005

(BANG) - Gwen Stefani has advised Jennifer Aniston to take revenge on her ex husband, Brad Pitt.

The singer is reportedly urging the former 'Friends' star to get even with Pitt after his alleged affair with 'Mr & Mrs Smith' co-star Angelina Jolie.

A source said: "Jen's been leaning on Gwen's shoulder.

"Gwen told her not to allow herself to be portrayed as a doormat. She is encouraging her to get mad. She says the painful truth is, nobody respects a loser and she must not come off looking like one."

Insiders say Aniston will begin her retaliation with an explosive interview with America's Vanity Fair magazine, in which she reveals the truth about Brad's relationship with Angelina.

An insider is quoted by Britain's Grazia magazine as saying: "The fact that Brad has been making her look so pathetic as he runs around town with Angelina is incredibly painful for her.

"At first Jennifer was completely uncomprehending and seemed unable to respond. Now she is angry.

"Jennifer has said she did want babies and that starting a family wasn't the issue. The issue was that Brad cheated."

&EngCP; BANG Media International

GO JEN!

She has come off as being somewhat pathetic. BUT.... It also could be the media coverage. All the picture I've seen of her in my Gossip Mag's have been awful and depressed looking....

Thanks Trewa

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Well Tom Cruise divorced Nicole Kidman about a nano second before their prenup would have entitled her to a hunk of his estate and when the public saw what a skunk he was to her, she ended up more popular than ever (and got an oscar to boot)

I hope it works out the same for Jennifer Aniston. I have zero tolerance for cheating spouses and I think Brad's public adoration and attention to Angelina Jolie is beyone disrespectful. I think Brad spent too much time hanging out with George Clooney -- another one with no moral compass.

Am I the only one who thinks he is a pig.......So much for til death do you part!

People Magazine Scores Pitt, Jolie Photos

By DERRIK J. LANG, Associated Press Writer

Thu Jun 30, 8:47 PM

This image made available June 30, 2005 by People ...

NEW YORK - After months of avoiding being photographed together, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie appear in new photos published in People magazine.

In the six pictures featured in the July 11 issue, Jolie stands in a field near her Buckinghamshire, England, estate while a shirtless and bleached-blond Pitt rides a dirt bike with her safety helmet-clad son Maddox. Other photos show Pitt, Jolie and 3-year-old Maddox at Luton Airport outside London.

Larry Hackett, People's deputy managing editor, won't disclose how much the magazine paid for the photos, obtained from a photographer in Britain. But he told The Associated Press Thursday that the price tag was under $1 million and "there was no bidding war" with competitors such as Us Weekly and Star magazines.

"I think they're better photos than what have been out there of this couple," said Hackett. "They represent news about this relationship. For better or worse, people are interested in this."

For months, rumors have been circulating about the extent of Pitt and Jolie's off-screen relationship. In April, photos published by Us Weekly of the couple with Maddox on a beach in Africa fueled speculation about a possible romance, though Pitt and Jolie weren't shown being affectionate with each other.

Pitt and his wife, Jennifer Aniston, announced their separation in January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences.

While promoting their new film, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," Pitt and Jolie stayed away from each other during red carpet appearances, although they do appear as a dysfunctional 1963-era couple in an artsy W magazine photo spread for the July issue.

"She's a 30-year-old woman with a son," said Hackett. "He's a 41-year-old man who's just left a four-year marriage and is in the midst of a divorce. You know, you don't jump into these things, check it out, then split. I think they're being grown-ups. They're trying to figure out what's next."

i am sure half her reason for this new "relationship" (if that is what it is) is revenge -- but oh how sweet it is. :D Besides, I would take vince vaughn over brad pitt any day!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! YEAH JENNIFER!!!

ap120a.gif

Angelina Jolie Adopts Ethiopian Girl

angiepic.jpg

Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is adopting an orphaned Ethiopian baby girl, an official said July 6. Jolie visited the Horn of Africa nation last week to file her adoption request, accompanied by her 3-year-old son, Maddox, whom she adopted in Cambodia, and actor Brad Pitt, her co-star from the recently released "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

"The paperwork has gone through. Miss Angelina's request was accepted last week. Everything has been completed, so the family can take the baby whenever they want," Hadosh Halefom, head of the country's state-run adoption agency, told The Associated Press.

The child "is less than a year old," Hadosh said, refusing to elaborate. Hadosh said Jolie met the 10 conditions for adopting a child from Ethiopia. "The two most important are economic capabilities and check with the police," Hadosh said. "Although she is a film star, she still has to meet the same requirements as everybody else."

The country of 70 million has more than 5 million orphans, their parents lost to famine, disease, war and AIDS a catastrophe the government has said is "tearing apart the social fabric" of the east African nation. Caring for the orphans costs $115 million a month in a country whose annual health budget is only $140 million. Because of that, Ethiopia has gone out of its way to make adoption easier. In 2003, a record 1,400 children were adopted from abroad, more than double the number in the previous year.

The number of private adoption agencies in Addis Ababa, the capital, has doubled in the past year to 30. Ethiopia has enacted strict laws to thwart dubious adoption agents and to ensure that the orphan really exists, that the paperwork is not fraudulent and that no AIDS-infected children are being passed off as healthy. Agencies charge fees of around $20,000 per child, a relatively inexpensive fee compared to many other countries.

access_hollywood_logo-109x35.jpg

Brad and Angelina Take Home Zahara Marley

1976828308_1999998145_mrandmrssmith_337x

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith.'

Angelina Jolie and her "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" co-star Brad Pitt are in Ethiopia to pick up the orphaned baby girl she is adopting, an official said July 7. Pitt, Jolie and Jolie's 3-year-old son Maddox arrived July 6. The couple have refused to speak to The Associated Press about the adoption.

Jolie has named her 5-month-old daughter Zahara Marley Jolie, according to People magazine's Web site. The twice-divorced Jolie has often talked of adopting a second child. The 30-year-old actress has told People that she and Maddox, whom she adopted in Cambodia, are "very happy to have a new addition to our family."

For months, rumors of Pitt and Jolie's off-screen relationship have been circulating. The couple have been photographed together near her Buckinghamshire, England, estate, while he rides a dirt bike with Maddox. They have also been photographed with Maddox on a beach in Africa.

Pitt, 41, and his wife, Jennifer Aniston, announced their separation in January. Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. Pitt has denied Jolie is the reason for the split and Jolie has said she's never had sex with Pitt.

Tesfeye Berhu, manager of the Wide Horizons agency, which arranged the adoption, said the exact cause of death of the baby's parents isn't clear, but he suspects they died of AIDS, which has killed more than 900,000 people in Ethiopia.

Pitt Hospitalized With Flu-Like Symptoms

ap120a.gif

LOS ANGELES - Actor Brad Pitt has been hospitalized with a flu-like illness. Pitt, 41, checked himself into an undisclosed Los Angeles area hospital Monday night complaining of flu-like symptoms, his publicist Cindy Guagenti said Tuesday. There were no other details and the name of the hospital wasn't disclosed for security reasons.

Pitt was in Ethiopia last week with his "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" co-star Angelina Jolie to pick up the actress's newly adopted baby girl, the second child she has adopted. Guagenti said it wasn't known if the actor contracted the illness while in Africa.

"I think he has the flu," the spokeswoman said.

The "Troy" and "Fight Club" star separated from "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston in January after 4 1/2 years of marriage and she filed for divorce in March citing irreconcilable differences.

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

PITT UPDATE: An ailing Brad Pitt was released from a Los Angeles Hospital Wednesday after being diagnosed with a mild case of viral meningitis. Angelina's "close friend" checked himself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Monday night complaining of flulike symptoms. Pitt's rep says, "The actor is at home and doing well."

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name