Brad and Angelina

Jem

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XandraSkye

Why did I come into this thread? I know how upset I get when I read about Brad with anyone but Jen.

Now I'm in a funk again. *sigh*

Where's the pic of them together on the beach?

What's the price of love?

Us Weekly pays big bucks for pix of Brad & Angelina

BY BEN WIDDICOMBE DAILY NEWS

Here they are - the pictures that sparked a massive magazine bidding war.

bradang8zj.th.jpg

These are just some of the two dozen pictures taken last Tuesday of Brad Pitt, 41, vacationing with his reputed girlfriend, Angelina Jolie, 29, and her son, Maddox, 3, on a Kenyan beach. Us Weekly paid a record sum for the pics, which will be in its May 9 issue, coming out tomorrow. While the word inside the mag is that Jann Wenner's celebrity title parted with an amount in the mid-six figures, another source close to the heated negotiations says the figure for the coveted pics may have been closer to a million dollars.

Although the photographer didn't capture even one kiss between Hollywood's sexiest stars, there is no mistaking the intimacy of their relationship. "Depending on who you are, it's either a great scandal or a great romance," Us Weekly editor-in-chief Janice Min told the Daily News.

While Pitt and Jolie's reps have been pouring cold water on speculation that the "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-stars are Hollywood's hottest couple, it seems the secret is out. "The proof is in the pictures," Min said. "This is the story that everyone who talks about celebrities has been following for five months now, and to finally have the proof right there in your hand is great."

Pitt's ex, Jennifer Aniston, has been in low spirits on the set of "Friends with Money," according to a source. (Her next project, with Vince Vaughn, is titled "The Breakup.") The former "Friends" actress, 36, filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 25, after the couple announced their surprise split in January. "The Brad and Jen breakup was the biggest celebrity news story of the year. ... It would be incredibly damaging to both stars to have there be any implication that there was a third party involved," Min said.

But how did these pictures come to be? In the absence of any statement from the stars' reps, the rumor mill has been churning with theories.

Pagesixsixsix.com, a gossip Web site that published early word of the pictures on Friday, yesterday cited an "inside source" saying: "Turns out Ange [Jolie] tipped off the [photo] agency herself on the condition they didn't reveal they were on holiday till they left." Daily News source adds: "When you're Brad Pitt and you're Angelina Jolie and you're tired of hiding, this is a great way to do it. You do it in a remote location, bring your child out and don't have physical intimacy that's obvious in photos. This is a way to break the news softly."

Pitt met up with the Jolies at the Alfajiri Villas, a kid-friendly Kenyan resort, on his way to Ethiopia, where he is collaborating with U2's Bono on the One Campaign to fight AIDS and extreme poverty.

But will the public warm to a Brad and Angelina double act? "It really depends on how they play it out right now," Min said. "The one thing all fans and celebrities seem to have in common is that they love a good romance."

PICTURE IMPERFECT: How embarrassing! It turns out that Star magazine's cover photo of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the beach is actually two separate shots

Guest Anonymous

So, they are a couple, officially? Or just playing with the media and fans? Not that I'm a Brad Pitt fan (probably makes me one of the few; not that I have anything against him), but I think Angelina Jolie is fascinating.

Guest ranster627

Inside Edition trapped Jon Voight on the weekend ... seems he is still estranged from his daughter, and would not comment on the couple rumour ...

I don't know if Jolie and Pitt doing an interview with Barbara Walters means they're a couple... after all lots of stars get together to promote their up and coming movies. And, with all the rumor's... it will be a selling point for Barbara to have them together.

Guest Anonymous

Well, darn it! I want to know! All the sordid details. Ah, guess I'll have to keep watching for more news on their 'relationship'. Most likely it's innocent, but can't resist making more, can we? :wink:

I think Angelina Jolie is fascinating.
I think so too, I think she is very attractive (not that I have ever dated a woman). She just does seem like your everyday Hollywood woman. She is very devoted to her son and seems to really want him to know his own culture.

As for her and Brad, we all want the sordid details. :twisted:

:shock:

PHONE SEX REPORTS A LIE

Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has slammed reports Brad Pitt's estranged wife Jennifer Aniston caught her having phone sex with him. 

The 29-year-old beauty met Pitt during filming for their new movie, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," and has been accused of having a secret affair with the hunky actor by the media following his shock separation from Aniston in January. 

Jolie is furious about claims Aniston discovered their affair when she overheard their raunchy phone conversation, and insists she played no part in their split. 

She tells magazine Vanity Fair the phone sex rumors are "absolute [bleep]" adding, "I knew nothing about their marriage. They are wonderful people and friends." 

Guest Anonymous

And the rumors continue...this off the Sky news (uk) celebrity site today:

:shock: Thursday May 5, 11:34 AM

Brad & Angelina's Squeals Wake Guests

If you go on an African safari, you'd expect to hear the odd growl or squeal of a night, what with all that exotic wildlife wandering about.But if you're staying in a villa next to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, then you can expect a whole lot more noise than the odd squeak.In fact, reports claim that the couple made so much racket during a wild night in, that armed guards had to be called.

Other guests were concerned that an animal was being cruelly killed by something vicious and nasty... instead it was just Brad and Ange getting saucy.

According to The Sun, the couple were staying at the luxurious Alfajiri Villa Beach Resort in Mombasa, Kenya where their plush lodge cost

Aniston and Pitt's Pad for Sale

by Kat Giantis

Want to own a piece of Hollywood history? If you've got $20 million burning a hole in your pocket, it could be yours.

Gossip maven Cindy Adams says the palatial Beverly Hills mansion Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston called home for most of their marriage is up for sale. The deluxe digs, which reportedly won't "publicly" go on the market for a couple of weeks, come complete with a screening room, marble baths, tennis court, pool, gym and the shattered dreams of the once-fairy tale relationship.

The soon-to-be ex-golden couple plunked down about $13.5 million for the 12,000-square-foot, six-bedroom French Normandy-style estate shortly after their July 2000 wedding and spent big bucks on extensive renovations (one reported addition was a never-used nursery).

Last month, People reported Pitt had come close to selling the rarefied residence, but opted instead to give it to his estranged wife. Said the mag, "He'll leave it off the market and in her hands." Brad, 41, just coughed up $8 million for a mid-century Malibu home with breathtaking ocean views and plenty of privacy. Jen, 36, is also said to be eyeing properties in the exclusive enclave, especially ones located near her BFF, Courteney Cox.

News of the impending sale arrives just as Us Weekly publishes pictures of Pitt and Angelina Jolie, 29, spending quality family time together on an African beach with her 3-year-old son, Maddox.

According to the magazine, the "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-stars' "secret love trip" took place last week at the luxury Alfajiri Villa Resort on Diani Beach in Kenya, where the dynamic duo holed up in a romantic $4,000-a-night suite.

Us reportedly paid between $500,000 to a million-plus for the twelve pages of snaps, which it crows "proves the romance is real."

Pitt's rep remains mum on the beachside sojourn, but she did offer her opinion about the bidding war the pictures sparked. "It's ridiculous that such prices are being paid for photos," the spokeswoman tells USA Today. "They show nothing."

No kidding. In the photos, Brad is seen interacting in a fatherly fashion with cuter-than-cute Maddox, but he and Angelina appear oddly distant, failing to make eye or any other type of contact.

Us overlord Janice Min believes that was probably intentional, suggesting that they might have staged the photo op to get the world accustomed to their coziness. "If you're a couple born out of certain controversy, you don't want the first image to be full-blown affection," Min tells the paper. "They've opened the door. It's incredibly stressing to keep a relationship secret. Angelina is not someone who has lived her life in secrecy before."

The mag claims that away from the prying eyes of the camera, Brangelina "wrapped their arms around each other and shared a long, passionate kiss'' and rubbed suntan lotion on one another in a "sensual way."

But a source tells People that just because it now appears their relationship is heating up that doesn't mean anything untoward was going on prior to the actor's separation from Aniston in January (she filed for divorce in March). "He didn't do anything while he was married," the insider tells the mag. "He'll go to the grave saying that."

After the seaside rendezvous, Pitt spent three days in Ethiopia visiting with orphans of the continent's AIDS crisis (the newly altruistic-minded megastar visited the country for the first time in November). He also taped an interview with Diane Sawyer before continuing on to South Africa.

The charitable meet-and-greets are in support of ONE, the Bono-led campaign to tackle extreme poverty and AIDS in Africa (all snarkiness aside, you can lend your name and support to the good cause at ONE.org).

Next week, Pitt will head to Morocco to begin work on the Alejandro Gonz

Angelina Jolie is no doubt one of the most beautiful people on the planet --what I wonder about is what she looks like on the inside. Obviously I dont know her, but her behavior always seems so awful. If the rumors of her and Brad are true, and after the pictures I believe it probably is, I am disgusted by both of them.

I agree Lauren, I think both of them are beautiful people, however have some respect! Whether they are a couple or not they should have some respect :roll: and keep things on the down low, at least for Jen's sake, and their own really, I am disgusted too!

Now, we don't know the whole story, only pictures and speculations. Brad and Jen could have been through before the press found out. They could have kept there seperation a secret for a bit. Brad may have just been Anjelina's friend until him and Jenn were threw, and then got with Anjelina. Who knows. But I just can't hate Brad, I've loved him for far too long. You know Sylvia Browne did says a few years back that Brad and Jenn wouldn't last.

Guest Anonymous

There has been quite a lot of speculation as to whether or not those pictures of them on the beach are even real. I would like to give Angelina Jolie the benefit of the doubt on her role in all this.

But whatever the story, I am holding out for the official word (or as neb said, the stolen video) before I believe they are a couple. All this publicity, good or bad, will help promote that movie of theirs.

BUT, didn't Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck think the same thing with their movie, and look how that turned out.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name