Chatbox
    Thank you, everyone, that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Saturday October 1, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope you'll all pitch in and post some updates. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Vanessa Macias and Ralph Kelley

17 posts in this topic

vanessa_ralph_135.jpg

Name: Vanessa Macias

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Connection to your teammate: Girlfriend

Current occupation: Freelance Writer

Describe what you do: I do freelance TV commercials and shows. I also write whatever people tell me to do.

How will these skills help you win The Race? I am an amazing communicator. My years in TV and politics have made me great at dealing with difficult people.

Three words to describe you: Smart, impatient and super-awesome.

Favorite hobbies: Reading, eating and talking politics and religion with people.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Jessica Simpson, sadly.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Marky Mark,maybe?

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having the guts to start my life over from scratch.

What scares you most about traveling? I have a weird fear of being abducted. That and crazy natural disasters.

What excites you most about traveling? I like getting lost and finding street vendors. I love hanging out with new people even if I can

So far nothing to impress...she's an ego tripper and he just wants to "get lucky" in off-the-wall places. Hope the editing is good enough to edit that out!!!

brenchel hates her, that's enough for me to root for this team!

Same here - nothing else I like about this team, but if Rachel hates them, there must be something good there!

brenchel hates her, that's enough for me to root for this team!

Double Ditto! We all know Rachel wants to be the only "girl" (and the only pretty girl) and she is threatened by anyone with those, however remote, qualities. I would love to see the outtakes on explosions between Vanessa and Rachel...I'm sure there have been some pretty ugly words)

They are my least favorite team! they are so mean.

I agree with you,i Hate this Team

I agree with you,i Hate this Team

They are awful, I can't wait til they are gone!

They are not only downright nasty but they have got to be the stupidest team to ever run The Race....can't see clues right in front of them. I seriously hope these two do not have any kids and stick to raising virtual fish or something.