Dade

Misa and Maiya Tanaka

8 posts in this topic

misa_maiya_135.jpg

Name: Misa Tanaka

Hometown: San Diego

Connection to your teammate: Sisters

Current occupation: Car Buyer

Describe what you do: I conduct vehicle appraisals, coordinate on-site auctions and attend regional auto auctions to source inventory. I utilize leadership, decision making and time-management skills in a high pressure competitive environment.

How will these skills help you win The Race? I perform extremely well under pressure and these skills are going to be invaluable when performing detours and Roadblocks. Making the right decisions and utilizing time wisely separates us from the competition and will help us win.

Three words to describe you: Hilarious, passionate and engaging.

Favorite hobbies: Snow boarding, surfing and snorkeling.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Cameron Diaz

that must mean they came in last,lol I didn't have to read far to find out. I didn't get to see the end as I forgot to set the time to record longer, hells bells,lol I gotta remember on Suns on CBS if there is any sports whatsoever it will run over

They'd still be in it if they had looked around, can't believe they ran right by Phil and let the other team get ahead...million dollar mistake

Phil's jaw was just dropping...that was just crazy to not be looking around.

that must mean they came in last,lol I didn't have to read far to find out. I didn't get to see the end as I forgot to set the time to record longer, hells bells,lol I gotta remember on Suns on CBS if there is any sports whatsoever it will run over

FatCat, try to catch the ending on-line. It will be remembered for the run of the series and beyond. It's just that stupid!!

They'd still be in it if they had looked around, can't believe they ran right by Phil and let the other team get ahead...million dollar mistake

I was dying laughing! Especially when Phil raised the WTF eyebrow!! I knew something weird was coming because Phil tweeted it would be an unexpected ending..... Good grief girls, I've heard of tunnel vision, but that was ridiculous!!!