Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Art Velez and J.J. Carrell

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,873 posts
Posted Image

Name: Art Velez
Hometown: Temecula, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friend/Co-worker
Current occupation: Border Patrol Agent

Describe what you do: I tell others what to do, how to do it, and I prevent illegal immigrants from entering the country.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I have the ability to adapt, adjust, overcome and make split second command decisions.
Three words to describe you: Funny, hilarious and good looking.
Favorite hobbies: Shooting guns in competition, golfing and smoking/cooking meats.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Ben Affleck
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? David “The Hoff” Hasselhoff
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My incredible son and my marriage.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting arrested in a foreign country.
What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing different cultures.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: My partner needs to understand and learn that not everyone in the world is stupid.
Pet peeve about your teammate: His botox shots, plucked eyebrows and those loafers.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? spoke highly of New Zealand and they were wonderful people.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to see my partner cry on national television because I am his boss and he is a wuss.

Name: J.J. Carrell
Hometown: Carlsbad, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friend/Co-worker
Current occupation: Border Patrol Agent

Describe what you do: I supervise an anti-smuggling group of 20 agents in the United States Border Patrol.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I have to make quick and decisive decisions. I also have to think clearly and make sound decisions under extreme pressure.
Three words to describe you: Honest, funny and solid.
Favorite hobbies: Going to the beach, reading and working out.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Goose in “Top Gun.”
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? The Tasmanian Devil.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Adopting my son.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting sick.
What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing other people and cultures.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We always yell at each other. We need a smooth communication pattern.
Pet peeve about your teammate: His stupid gold chain that holds his badge.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? New Zealand, because I want to experience the people and the culture.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? A better working relationship and better communication

CBS

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I like them, if for no other reason than Brendan's stupid unnecessary comment about hating them because he was half Mexican. Really??? Stupid comment.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts
I liked them too (and that was before Brendon's childish and ridiculous comment). I think we will see some fun moments from these two!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts
These two are going to have some explosive moments as the race goes on which might be their undoing but they sure came back on that roadblock.

I don't like Brendon & Rachel any better than they do but that was kind of a low-blow comment about being "A UCLA student"...guess that makes them even for Brendon's comment. They do have Brendon & Rachel pegged tho...they are going to be tag-along's!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts
These guys were smoking last night and what a NICE thing to give some money to Bopper & Mark. They didn't regret it one bit when they found out it was a non-elim leg! If I could afford cockles for my heart they would be warm.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Love these guys. What big hearts they have. Hope they don't get too cocky though. PS - the fact that Brendon doesn't like them makes me love them more.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts

Love these guys. What big hearts they have. Hope they don't get too cocky though. PS - the fact that Brendon doesn't like them makes me love them more.

I agree 100%. Again, love to be a fly on the race and see the exchanges between these teams that don't make it on TV. I'm surprised TAR even let Brendon's comment on.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
These tools just get more obnoxious with every episode...will be very disappointed if they win.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts
They are pretty annoying and obnoxious, but they are fun to watch. I'm rooting for Bopper & Mark to win but I would not hate it if these guys won.

When TAR started it seemed they were one of the few teams who really knew who "Big Brother Brenchel" were...wonder who threw the first verbal punch.

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
Hasta la vista, baby!! So glad they took 2nd place. Wonder if Art still thinks the Amazing Race was an Amazing Waste.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,075 posts
They were getting more and more annoying and it was getting harder to like them but I still wanted them to win. At least they beat out Brenchel.

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,354 posts
Too quick to talk smack about others. I expected more from them I guess. Glad they lost.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
At least they finished in front of Big Red and her man! I had to root for them if only for the reason that B&R didn't like them from day 1. Yes, they got a little full of themselves about halfway thru, but I still liked them better than the two tools. Bopper and Mark were by far my faves.......sad they didn't win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users