Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Omg..... How can anyone be pulling for them? All she does is whine !!!!!!!!!! Hope they're gone soon.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts

Omg..... How can anyone be pulling for them? All she does is whine !!!!!!!!!! Hope they're gone soon.

I vote for "Gone Tonight, Whine Tomorrow"! They are just pathetic!!! I NEVER wanted to see any BB ppl on other shows but especially these two. She's got the make-up and he can probably fit himself and his buddies the Border Patrol missed and let across the border into a tiny car, but Brendon & Rachel should leave clowning to the professional clowns..the ones who should still be in the race (jmho)!

ChiefSlapaho

ChiefSlapaho

• Pip
  • 469 posts
The resemblance of the bitch and the witch at the gingerbread task was amazing...rach-hell found her twin...

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,723 posts
hey Chief, I noticed that too.

... they kinda remind me of 2 Energizer Bunnies running side by side. :running: :running:

Only thing is - - I'd be rooting for the bunnies to win :2thumbsup:

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts
I think that they should be time-warped to Socotra. One-way.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Brendon falling on his a$$ at the pitstop was hilarious!

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
Only thing that would have made him falling better is if it would have been Rachel!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts

Only thing that would have made him falling better is if it would have been Rachel!

Only thing better would have been Brendon falling on his arse in LAST place and them being eliminated...lol!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,723 posts
Whew... finally found the clip of this on You Tube today ....

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts

Whew... finally found the clip of this on You Tube today ....

Definitely worth seeing again :animated_bouncy: The cows' expressions were priceless!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I guess I'm one of the minorities here! But I am cheering for them! I find them halarious!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts

The resemblance of the bitch and the witch at the gingerbread task was amazing...rach-hell found her twin...

The witch had better hair extensions than Rachel.

I SOOOO hope they are eliminated tonite.
It does seem like maybe they are getting a little less "air time" as the weeks go by. Maybe the producers are finding that bringing them on the show was not getting them extra ratings they thought it would. I watch because I am a fan of Amazing Race but I would never tune in to a show just to watch some idiots from Big Brother.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts

I guess I'm one of the minorities here! But I am cheering for them! I find them halarious!

Me, too!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Me, too!

Me three!!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Me Four, lol! I am for the Ky boys too, but I want R and B to make it to the end too.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts
They have got to be the biggest cry babies ever on the Race. Art & JJ are right...Brendon & Rach don't know how to do anything but follow.

I can't believe she is so vein that she took her hair extensions around the world with her...sheesh!!!
At the risk of having to see any more of B & R it would be interesting to see the fighting that is edited out!!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts

Where is the like button? I keep looking for it.. :lookaround:

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

They have got to be the biggest cry babies ever on the Race. Art & JJ are right...Brendon & Rach don't know how to do anything but follow.

I can't believe she is so vein that she took her hair extensions around the world with her...sheesh!!!
At the risk of having to see any more of B & R it would be interesting to see the fighting that is edited out!!!

Listen, I would follow too if a team has been doing that great. They are kicking butt in the challenges though, so it doesnt matter. I think they have a great chance of getting UTURNED, but I think they can overcome it.

Yardie

Yardie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I hope these two go find a life and live "Happily" ever after. I don't ever want to see them on reality TV again. If I do, I am gonna shoot someone or something... They are the worst....

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
Satisfied that they didn't come in first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users