Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Hated that they came in second, but would have hated it SOOOOO much more if they had been first and received the express pass! Can't wait for a meltdown and/or bush crying!!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,611 posts
Call me crazy but I have not hardly paid attention to TAR the last 2 seasons but watched last night to see B&R. I kinda like having BB couple on TAR.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
Marty...you troublemaker :giggle: LMAO!!!!

We all know how I hate bring-back's or ppl from other shows but if it had to be anyone Brendon and Rachel are about last on my list...right below Russel and Little Hantz...hehehehe!!!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
I'm the odd one out. I'm pulling for them!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts

I'm the odd one out. I'm pulling for them!

Same here!!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Same here!!

I'm pulling for them too...and the Kentucky boys of course, lol.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
You're not alone Sisu!

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,779 posts
I'd like to pull them right over a cliff.

:giljotiini:

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,665 posts
So I see they made to forth place with a little bitchtn goin on. Hopefully whey will make to the vinvards next week so thay can whine at each other the whole time there and fall at Phils feet reeking of vino :party_smilie:

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
Gawd, the fake crying and pouting are back! And next week we get to see her talk smack about a pretty girl. Some things never change.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
Most pitiful team to compete on The Race in a while. Send 'em back to Big Brother...on Mars!!!

If Bopper had not GIVEN Rachel the answer that stupid cow would still be back at the stockyards bawling with the rest of the herd, Phil would be asleep on the mat at the pitstop with the soccer ball for a pillow and the clowns would still be in the race!

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Most pitiful team to compete on The Race in a while. Send 'em back to Big Brother...on Mars!!!

If Bopper had not GIVEN Rachel the answer that stupid cow would still be back at the stockyards bawling with the rest of the herd, Phil would be asleep on the mat at the pitstop with the soccer ball for a pillow and the clowns would still be in the race!

I totally agree. She had no intention of doing that challenge without some help and you could see that from the start as she was trying to snuggle up to the other 2 teams working together. The fake cry fest was awesome.

MadMarty

MadMarty

• Pip
  • 1,126 posts
As much as I hate them both rumor has it they go very far in the game!! I wonder how many NELs they are going to hit!! Just the thought of them having a chance of winning makes me throw up a bit in my mouth!!!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts

As much as I hate them both rumor has it they go very far in the game!! I wonder how many NELs they are going to hit!! Just the thought of them having a chance of winning makes me throw up a bit in my mouth!!!

What.....????? There are leaks from the brenchel (they don't deserve a capital letter) camp as to how they did on The Race??? Say it is not so! I still maintain they must have one heck-of-a contract with CBS...just hope CBS/TAR compensated Bopper really well for keeping brenchel in the race!!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,611 posts
They are doing really well on the challenges. Gotta give them creds for that.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,717 posts
I didn't see last weeks show.... but they sure looked like the
glue had lost it 'stick' this week.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
Oh Good Grief...more Rachel "eveyone hates us", "everyone is against us"...gag me with a pitstop. I hope they are eliminated REALLY SOON!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts
He loves it. She loves it. I hate it.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

BLECH BAH PHOOOOOEY YUCK!! As much as I have laughed at them the last two weeks (from the fighting and whining) I SO don't want them to come anywhere near winning!
:giljotiini: :censored: :furious3: :furious: :fyou:

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,665 posts

BLECH BAH PHOOOOOEY YUCK!! As much as I have laughed at them the last two weeks (from the fighting and whining) I SO don't want them to come anywhere near winning!
:giljotiini: :censored: :furious3: :furious: :fyou:

What she said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users