Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts
Posted Image

Name: Brendon Villegas
Hometown: Westwood, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Ph.D. student at UCLA

Describe what you do: Cancer research via Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging. I am investigating biological mechanisms in the human brain that may aid in preventing neurodegenerative disease; also involved in proliferation of various types of cancer.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I am a logical thinker and believe I am fairly proficient at cartography.
Three words to describe you: Fun, competitive and intellectual.
Favorite hobbies: Running, reading and swimming.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Stephen Colbert
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Scarlett Johansson
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Working on my PhD. in Biomedical Physics.
What scares you most about traveling? Nothing.
What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new places with the love of my life.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? I am impatient.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Shes short with me and often doesnt want to listen to me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? South America, because they are Latin and I feel like I share similarities with them, culturally.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope we are able to enjoy the small moments and not forget to stop and smell the proverbial roses.

Name: Rachel Reilly
Hometown: Westwood, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Event Hostess

Describe what you do: Just got off Big Brother.
How will these skills help you win The Race? Were very competitive. Brendon and I work very well together: fast, strong, smart. If we can survive Big Brother, we can do anything.
Three words to describe you: Fun, bubbly and effervescent.
Favorite hobbies: Working out, making clothes with glitter and hiking with my dog.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Lucy from I Love Lucy.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Ricki from I Love Lucy. Hes a fiery Hispanic and Im the ditsy, flighty redhead.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My B.S. Chem degree. I worked really hard. My magazine cover with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. Winning Big Brother.
What scares you most about traveling? I love it.
What excites you most about traveling? Meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and seeing the world.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? Brendon is impatient.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Impatience. Hes always rushing me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa on a Safari. Id love to go to Egypt and Kenya.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Traveling around the world, bonding, falling deeper in love and working together as a couple.

CBS

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts
I'm gonna be sick. :crybaby: :bigcry:

rosebudmom

rosebudmom

• Pip
  • 952 posts
You know that latest JcPenney commercial with all the screaming? That is because the people heard these 2 were going to be on Amazing Race. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,616 posts
Ditsy, flighty redhead translates to stupid, obnoxious redhead.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
FTW!!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,032 posts
BARF!!!!!!

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,350 posts
They have a pretty good chance on winning.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Hope they are out quickly!! Although I would not mind seeing her have at least one meltdown, and maybe hide in a bush...

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I find Brendon's occupational description a bit suspect.
Over the past two year's exactly how much time has he spent on finding the cure for cancer.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,032 posts
Brendon is the worst kind of "professional student"...they just keep getting one grant after another and never really doing anything (except wasting time and that money while off being a "professional reality tv idiot). UCLA is never getting another dime of my money for research!!

I find Brendon's occupational description a bit suspect.
Over the past two year's exactly how much time has he spent on finding the cure for cancer.

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
I thought she said once she cannot drive so I can see the meltdown now. Him driving and her "trying" to read the map and tell him where they need to go. Should be epic.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts

I thought she said once she cannot drive so I can see the meltdown now. Him driving and her "trying" to read the map and tell him where they need to go. Should be epic.

I know where they need to go. :furious3: :censored:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,032 posts
I think she got a bunch of tickets and even laughed about being a terrible driver, or Brendon won't let her drive. In her defense I'm sure it would be hard to drive and pile on all that war-paint and fix your hair extensions at the same time.
On BB Brendon was ragging on her about not paying tickets before the show and she said someone was in charge of them or she just assumed someone was going to pay them for her and he was really mad (actually one of their more entertaining spats...lol!!)

I really can't see them doing that well (unless TAR helps the heck out of them off camera and gives them inside info) because they are too emotional and neither one is good under pressure.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts
Wow, second place. I'm im/depressed.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
I was busy on the puter and forgot to set the time for it to record longer as I knew golf would run over, sooo I missed the last 20 minutes, guess I can re watch it when the vid comes out online. It will be interesting to say the least how these 2 will get along with each other and the other contestants, oh yeah,lololol

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts
Judging by the previews for next week Rachael looks like she will dip back into BB mode. Not gonna work here sweetie. It's put up or carry your sequined ass home.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,032 posts
TAR did all but hand them the express pass, so I was happy the other team got in there first.
I'm sure Rachel is ok with 2nd place for now but the minute they have a problem or other teams start kicking up their game I predict Rachel will be right back in her "we are fighting so hard...everyone is against us...!!!!" routine! Maybe they will visit Switzerland so she will have some swiss cheese to go with her whine.

Notice Brendon IS doing the driving!!!

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts

Wow, second place. I'm im/depressed.

I was just happy they didn't get the express pass.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,032 posts
I hope they come in last next week and get eliminated so I can enjoy the rest of the show! (I'm certain they will have a non-elimination leg the minute they come in last cos TAR does not want them to get elim right away!!!)

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
Rachel meltdown coming soon. They showed her getting into it with another female racer and we all know how that ends. Should be crying in a bush real soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users