Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly

I guess I'm one of the minorities here! But I am cheering for them! I find them halarious!

Guest 6Borders

The resemblance of the bitch and the witch at the gingerbread task was amazing...rach-hell found her twin...

The witch had better hair extensions than Rachel.

I SOOOO hope they are eliminated tonite.

It does seem like maybe they are getting a little less "air time" as the weeks go by. Maybe the producers are finding that bringing them on the show was not getting them extra ratings they thought it would. I watch because I am a fan of Amazing Race but I would never tune in to a show just to watch some idiots from Big Brother.

I guess I'm one of the minorities here! But I am cheering for them! I find them halarious!

Me, too!

Me Four, lol! I am for the Ky boys too, but I want R and B to make it to the end too.

Guest 6Borders

They have got to be the biggest cry babies ever on the Race. Art & JJ are right...Brendon & Rach don't know how to do anything but follow.

I can't believe she is so vein that she took her hair extensions around the world with her...sheesh!!!

At the risk of having to see any more of B & R it would be interesting to see the fighting that is edited out!!!

Where is the like button? I keep looking for it.. :lookaround:

They have got to be the biggest cry babies ever on the Race. Art & JJ are right...Brendon & Rach don't know how to do anything but follow.

I can't believe she is so vein that she took her hair extensions around the world with her...sheesh!!!

At the risk of having to see any more of B & R it would be interesting to see the fighting that is edited out!!!

Listen, I would follow too if a team has been doing that great. They are kicking butt in the challenges though, so it doesnt matter. I think they have a great chance of getting UTURNED, but I think they can overcome it.

I hope these two go find a life and live "Happily" ever after. I don't ever want to see them on reality TV again. If I do, I am gonna shoot someone or something... They are the worst....

So happy they didn't win. And please Rachel I beg you, if you ever show up on aother reality TV show, never, never wear a helmet camera again.

Guest 6Borders

SOOOOOOOOOO happy they didn't win!!!! She is such a big baby about everything.

I'd love to say we've seen the last of them but she will probably drag him on yet another show.

I was rooting for the Border Patrol but Art totally sucked at that challenge and Major Dave & Rachel deserved to win. Anyone EXCEPT Brenchel in first place would have been fine with me.

I'm sorry to say this but I can't for the life of me see what Brendon see's in this Vegas hussie. Unless she can suck a golf ball thru 30 ft. of garden hose I would have left her at the trailer park along with the empty bottle of JD.

LOL Stevea .... I was going to ask how you were doing....

BUT I can see you're in fine form.

I'm another one that couldn't understand that relationship. Takes all kinds, I guess.

Out of the three teams left, I was rooting for them to win. Had they gotten on the helicopter right away, they would have won!

LOL Stevea .... I was going to ask how you were doing....

BUT I can see you're in fine form.

I'm another one that couldn't understand that relationship. Takes all kinds, I guess.

Thanks for asking Slowpoke. Had a heart attack in Feb. and again in March. I'm home now and doing much better, hoping BB this year is better than TAR and Survivor have been!

Thanks for asking Slowpoke. Had a heart attack in Feb. and again in March. I'm home now and doing much better, hoping BB this year is better than TAR and Survivor have been!

Good grief, man! You have had a rough year!! Hope the next year is better for you!

Now, can I say just how ecstatic I was that Brendon and Rachel didn't win the Amazing Race and in fact were last of the 3 final couples!!! :party_smilie:

Guest 6Borders

I'm sorry to say this but I can't for the life of me see what Brendon see's in this Vegas hussie. Unless she can suck a golf ball thru 30 ft. of garden hose I would have left her at the trailer park along with the empty bottle of JD.

OMG Steve...don't even suggest it or Rachel will find and/or invent a "Golf 'n Garden" reality show just to prove she can do that......lol!!

Soooooo glad to see you back and know that you are ok...you better take care of yourself or I'll have to come out there and smack you! After all, we have our late night BB live feed rendezvous coming up soon!