Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly

So I see they made to forth place with a little bitchtn goin on. Hopefully whey will make to the vinvards next week so thay can whine at each other the whole time there and fall at Phils feet reeking of vino :party_smilie:

Gawd, the fake crying and pouting are back! And next week we get to see her talk smack about a pretty girl. Some things never change.

Guest 6Borders

Most pitiful team to compete on The Race in a while. Send 'em back to Big Brother...on Mars!!!

If Bopper had not GIVEN Rachel the answer that stupid cow would still be back at the stockyards bawling with the rest of the herd, Phil would be asleep on the mat at the pitstop with the soccer ball for a pillow and the clowns would still be in the race!

Most pitiful team to compete on The Race in a while. Send 'em back to Big Brother...on Mars!!!

If Bopper had not GIVEN Rachel the answer that stupid cow would still be back at the stockyards bawling with the rest of the herd, Phil would be asleep on the mat at the pitstop with the soccer ball for a pillow and the clowns would still be in the race!

I totally agree. She had no intention of doing that challenge without some help and you could see that from the start as she was trying to snuggle up to the other 2 teams working together. The fake cry fest was awesome.

As much as I hate them both rumor has it they go very far in the game!! I wonder how many NELs they are going to hit!! Just the thought of them having a chance of winning makes me throw up a bit in my mouth!!!

Guest 6Borders

As much as I hate them both rumor has it they go very far in the game!! I wonder how many NELs they are going to hit!! Just the thought of them having a chance of winning makes me throw up a bit in my mouth!!!

What.....????? There are leaks from the brenchel (they don't deserve a capital letter) camp as to how they did on The Race??? Say it is not so! I still maintain they must have one heck-of-a contract with CBS...just hope CBS/TAR compensated Bopper really well for keeping brenchel in the race!!!

They are doing really well on the challenges. Gotta give them creds for that.

I didn't see last weeks show.... but they sure looked like the

glue had lost it 'stick' this week.

Guest 6Borders

Oh Good Grief...more Rachel "eveyone hates us", "everyone is against us"...gag me with a pitstop. I hope they are eliminated REALLY SOON!

BLECH BAH PHOOOOOEY YUCK!! As much as I have laughed at them the last two weeks (from the fighting and whining) I SO don't want them to come anywhere near winning!

:giljotiini::censored::furious3::furious::fyou:

BLECH BAH PHOOOOOEY YUCK!! As much as I have laughed at them the last two weeks (from the fighting and whining) I SO don't want them to come anywhere near winning!

:giljotiini::censored::furious3::furious::fyou:

What she said.

Omg..... How can anyone be pulling for them? All she does is whine !!!!!!!!!! Hope they're gone soon.

Guest 6Borders

Omg..... How can anyone be pulling for them? All she does is whine !!!!!!!!!! Hope they're gone soon.

I vote for "Gone Tonight, Whine Tomorrow"! They are just pathetic!!! I NEVER wanted to see any BB ppl on other shows but especially these two. She's got the make-up and he can probably fit himself and his buddies the Border Patrol missed and let across the border into a tiny car, but Brendon & Rachel should leave clowning to the professional clowns..the ones who should still be in the race (jmho)!

The resemblance of the bitch and the witch at the gingerbread task was amazing...rach-hell found her twin...

hey Chief, I noticed that too.

... they kinda remind me of 2 Energizer Bunnies running side by side. :running: :running:

Only thing is - - I'd be rooting for the bunnies to win :2thumbsup:

Guest 6Borders

Only thing that would have made him falling better is if it would have been Rachel!

Only thing better would have been Brendon falling on his arse in LAST place and them being eliminated...lol!!