Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Bopper Minton and Mark Jackson

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Posted Image

Name: Mark Jackson
Hometown: Manchester, Ky.
Connection to your teammate: Best friends

What skills do you have that will help you win The Race? Don’t know but my heart will pull me through.
Three words to describe you: Loyal, outspoken and friendly.
Favorite hobbies: Golf, basketball and four wheeling.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Michael Jordan and Denzel Washington
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Patrick Swayze
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My kids
What scares you most about traveling? Flying
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing different things.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? Listening to each other.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He acts up too much. He doesn’t know when to stop.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Scotland—to see some of the first golf courses ever built.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? See the world.

Name: William “Bopper” Minton
Hometown: Manchester, Ky.
Connection to your teammate: Best friends
Current occupation: Motorcycle Mechanic
Describe what you do: I fix motorcycles and take care of my Mom and Dad.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I am good with my hands and it has made me a better person -- I think outside of the box.
Three words to describe you: Hyper, funny and exciting.
Favorite hobbies: Motorcycle riding, swimming and building bikes.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Jim Carey
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Tiger Woods
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My child
What scares you most about traveling? Getting lost and high places.
What excites you most about traveling? I have not done much traveling so I am really excited about getting to do that.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? For Mark to listen to me and realize that he is not always right.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He thinks he knows everything.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Germany, because I have friends there.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To better our friendship and to see the world together.

CBS

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
DIBS!!!! (except for the Jim Carey thing!!)

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I LOVED these guys last night! Too funny and they have a lot of heart! Go team hillbilly!!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
Sugar, I'll share with you!!!! :rolleyes:

I LOVED these guys last night! Too funny and they have a lot of heart! Go team hillbilly!!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I hope these guys do really great! I live in Southeastern Kentucky too and the county they live in, Clay County, is only about an hour and a half to 2 hours from me. When my son was in high school playing football, Clay County was in our district and we went there to play several times over the last couple years, so these guys are like neighbors to me, lol! Go Bopper and Mark!!!Posted Image

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
I like this team, they travel well together (so far) and they are funny to boot.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
I LOVE these guys. No matter what they just stay positive and they are hilarious.

Much as I love a "Southern Gentleman" I was not too thrilled that Bopper gave Rachel the answer at the cattle pens!

mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts
Love it whenever these guys are on.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
I am SO GLAD it was a non-elimination leg for them and they get to stay in the Race. I'm totally rooting for them! These are guys I would want to be friends with...on or off the Race.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Still love these guys. Glad they weren't eliminated and hopefully they will make a big comeback next leg! It's great that they get along and don't turn on each other when the going gets tough!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
I think this is ONE team who will never turn on each other. I hope they make it to the end!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
These two make me laugh, then the next second annoy the heck out of me! I'm done with them.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts
By far my favorite team since Chip & Kim!

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts

By far my favorite team since Chip & Kim!

Mine, too. I love to see them having so much fun and Its so obvious how much they really are best friends.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
They are not my favorite team, I didn't like Chip and Kim either lol....but they are enjoyable, and I laughed my butt off at poor Mark hurling in the back of every cab they rode in :lol:

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
OK I have to admit, I cried when these 2 came in first last night.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,914 posts

OK I have to admit, I cried when these 2 came in first last night.

Pinkie...you softie!!!! :bigcry: LOL!!!
I have to admit I felt the same way!!!

I'm totally 100% rooting for this team to win. The most irritation we've seen (on camera) is "watch that tone" when they got frustrated putting up the tent. There's no yelling at each other, no name calling and they respect each other...that counts for everything in my book....and they are having a great time and grateful for the experience.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
LOVED these guys! Wish they would have won, but it wasn't in the cards. Great guys who got along so darn well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users