Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Alicia Rosa

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,038 posts

Remember Na'Onka a few seasons ago? She was a special ed teacher also. and EVIL. When she got back people were demanding their children not be in her class. Alicia should have made a mental note!

Survivor is not in "real time" tho, right? I mean hasn't the actual experience been over for months and these people have all been back home and back to their jobs and lives so it would take until the cast was revealed and the show aired to find out your kids were still in a classroom every day with the likes of Alicia???

It's interesting that she seems to have a solid alliance with the women and they are sticking together.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,038 posts
Once again, the things which come out of her mouth scare the heck out of me. To say "I'm a special ed teacher and I treat these people like I treat my students...." OMG...some guy just wired his kid who is in a special ed class and found out the teachers and aides were calling the kids all kinds of awful stuff just cos they could not come home and communicate what happened to them. I'd seriously be calling Grodner to borrow Big Brother cams/mics in Alicia's classroom!!!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I bet she totally felt like a horse's arse after watching the entire season and seeing that in no shape, form or fashion was she ever in any kind of control of that game like she was so delusional to believe she was...AND to have found out how much the viewers disliked her! I was so glad to see her go in that first tribal last night!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Her lameass apology carries no weight with me. She can shove it. She is a pathetic excuse for a human, and isn't fit to teach any child, especially not kids who need extra help and understanding.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,038 posts

Her lameass apology carries no weight with me. She can shove it. She is a pathetic excuse for a human, and isn't fit to teach any child, especially not kids who need extra help and understanding.

TOTALLY AGREE!! If she really "loves my students" she would not have made that comment, and it was not the only one she made...everything about her is disgusting.

She should take her croc tears and get some acting lessons to show how fake we all know them to be. Unfortunately, she won't be fired because there needs to be "probable cause" in her classroom and she prob knows someone is going to be monitoring it so she will be on her best behavior... plus there is a huge need for Special Ed teachers. Just wait until she lets her guard down and some parent wires a kid in her class.

Christina should get HUGE props for her forgiveness..when Alicia is sitting on the "I need a job" side of Christina's desk I want to be a fly on the resume...LOL!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users